Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +11+1 (table Update8) (20200704)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +11 (table Update7)

Post by NewMember »

pox911 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:40 pm
1. How do you exactly use the "Master Item Table Point(Reopen Main Menu To Get)"? :|
2. I tried using "ITEM EXCHANGER (must be of the same category)" to replace a random purple shard with "Reflector Ray" but my purple shard disappeared instead. :x
3. Is "ITEM DROPPED SELECTOR" actually accurate? I modified the drop items into:
a) Summon Chair
b) rhava velar (better rhava bural)
c) Game Sack Strip
d) Dungeonite Sword
e) Clockwork Blade
But I get these items instead + Summon Plume Parma: :mellow:

Great job on the table but it seems only the "Modify player speed" and "Overall speed" are working accurately in the table. :(

EDIT: "invincible (ennemy cannot touch you)" cannot be checked either. This work for non-Steam version? :?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kamshuikam
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +11+1 (table Update7.1)

Post by kamshuikam »

hi,

don't even use id dumper, serves only to have an id, it does nothing.
do not kwow why it is still in the table.

**item replacer :
1-go on equip menu and equip the item you want to replace.
2-check if the name of your item appears in item selector. if yes choose another from the list,
warning :it must be of the same category, example, a purple shard for a purple shard.

3-reequip your item (it still have the same name but it changed), exit menu and test the item.

***invincible :
check the box, click 3 or 4 time in a row, wait 5-6 sec for the script to finish.

***itemDrop selector :
choose a shard and your 4 items you want with the drop down list.
warning : DO NOT FORGET to edit quantity to 1.

you should succed by doing so. if you got different items, your game version is not codex initial release

kam.

salam.
Last edited by kamshuikam on Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

kamshuikam wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:17 am
[...]
*-*made and compiled by kamshuikam*-*
credits: the hours passed on it, all hacker who
participate to brought new data, scan etc...
[...]
there are 17 scripts in your table.
11 of them are straight copy and paste from my table. all you have done is changing the script names.
from the remaining 6 scripts, I recognise at least 3 are made by other creators. again, all you have done is changing the script names.

then you gave credits to yourself, whom apparently spent hours MADE and compiled the whole table, and "all hacker who
"

WE didn't brought you "new data, scan etc.".
WE WROTE the scripts, literally from scratch.

many members have been posting compilation to the forum, most of them are very well appreciated, especially when there are multiple creators to one popular game, one can spent hours to go through over at least 50 pages to find what they need.
it's because they are helpful, AND they gave PROPER CREDITS to the actual creator, both in the download post and in the table.

maybe you should consider applying this habit as well when doing compilation.

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

kamshuikam wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:12 pm
hi,

don't even use thi s shit of
ok i got it, you have different id in your game so i can guess it is not codex release.

for info you can remplace an item by another of the same category.
so, a purple for another purple.

for invincible click 2 or 3 time on check box, wait 5-6 sec for the script to execute.

kam.

salam
Thanks for the quick reply. Can you convert just the "invincible option" (cannot be touched by enemy) to non-Steam version (Fitgirl's repack)? Because nothing really happens even if I wait 5-6 secs after clicking it.

kamshuikam
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kamshuikam »

Cielos wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:18 pm
kamshuikam wrote:
[...]
[...]
11 of them are straight copy and paste from my table. all you have done is changing the script names.
from the remaining 6 scripts, I recognise at least 3 are made by other creators. again, all you have done is changing the script names.

then you gave credits to yourself, whom apparently spent hours MADE and compiled the whole table, and "all hacker who
"

many members have been posting compilation to the forum, most of them are very well appreciated, especially when there are multiple creators to one popular game, one can spent hours to go through over at least 50 pages to find what they need.
it's because they are helpful, AND they gave PROPER CREDITS to the actual creator, both in the download post and in the table.

maybe not...

OF COURSE give credits to my work, always do, and...
you do not seems to have properly read the table post you are talking about.
your quotes are inaccurate.

kam, proud to have brought this table for everybody, have fun.

salam.
Last edited by kamshuikam on Mon Jul 01, 2019 6:43 am, edited 3 times in total.

kamshuikam
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kamshuikam »

hi, newmember

sorry for you but the work on bloodstained is done now, got a great table to use, fitting what was required.
the fitgirl version, if it is the same version of game it should works.

if it is another version, you should browse this forum, there are some other table with different id's, a bunch ,actually.
can you tell me if you succed with itemDropSelector, it will be cool.

ps: ask ceilos for convert, he seems to have good skills with CE.
Last edited by kamshuikam on Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

kamshuikam
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kamshuikam »

aob scan, auto assembler skills demand some time , it is true but also, computers work for us when doing so.
copy paste demand little effort, be sure to test after.
delete what seems not useful and rearrange, a little effort, again test after.
a drop down list with all id demands a little more effort and patience, and testing again with each to be sure.
finally you find yourself having spent a bunch of hours.

Good job in your script(s), made from scratch like you said.
thanks to CE user-friendlyness (auto-assembler is a good example) and let not forget your skills and experience.

kam, still proud and grateful of the possibility of CE and of the existence of this site, and all who contribute to works on table :
from the less skilled to the most skilled. have fun ceilos.

ps: do not ever expect to be mentioned by name in the future.
this good habits you talked about should be forgotten, and patreon money things too and even paypal !!
most of all the credits to the makers of cheat engine also i guess.

Kam.

salam.
Last edited by kamshuikam on Sun Jun 30, 2019 7:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

NewMember wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 2:10 pm
You can either, activated "player XP, STATS, COORDINATE" script first or edit that "invincible (ennemy cannot touch you) " script by changing "player" to "pPLayer+8"... (without the quote)
kamshuikam wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:55 pm
You suck at making table compilation, atleast learn some akhlaq (manners) ...

NewMember
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NewMember »

Cake-san wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:14 pm
NewMember wrote:
You can either, activated "player XP, STATS, COORDINATE" script first or edit that "invincible (ennemy cannot touch you) " script by changing "player" to "pPLayer+8"... (without the quote)
Thank you very much. I really need this invincible code for walk thru walls glitch. :roll:

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

NewMember wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:21 pm
Thank you very much. I really need this invincible code for walk thru walls glitch. :roll:
Umm, I don't think that script will help much through that walk thru walls glitch, because that script ,mostly handle collision between entity, it's not a noclip script...

ps: for you record, I stopped playing this game because of that glitch... :roll:

kamshuikam
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by kamshuikam »

NewMember wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:21 pm
Cake-san wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:14 pm
NewMember wrote:
if it does not work, try with player coordinate.

kam.

salam.

Xelriel
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Xelriel »

Sooo, This still continuing?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Xelriel wrote:
Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:37 pm
Sooo, This still continuing?
What do you mean? The table is pretty much feature complete.

nitoplayer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nitoplayer »

What is the address for luck? I don't want to have 9999 luck for the rest of the game yet I stupidly saved after I manipulated this stat.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

kamshuikam wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:44 pm
Cielos wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:18 pm
kamshuikam wrote:
[...]
[...]

"

maybe not...

OF COURSE give credits to my work, always do, and...
you do not seems to have properly read the table post you are talking about.
your quotes are inaccurate.

kam, proud to have brought this table for everybody, have fun.

salam.
I logged in to update the OP with links to the options I didn't add to my table before I close the "cheating process" for this game for now, then I see you did more sneaky work...
have some time to kill before going to work... so, here we go.

you edited your original post, than you called on me for miss-quoting. you know there's a timestamp of your last edit of the post?

for this updated table post of yours, you changes the "credits" I quoted, from
credits: the hours passed on it, all hacker who participate to brought new data, scan etc...
to
*-*made by kamshuikam*-*
not even a compiler any more, you made it.
the "all hacker who participate to brought new data" bits are moved under the "credits", and added the "from scratch" bit which I emphasized, together with a bunch of names who you don't even know, and gave credits to those who contribute to CE's development -- an act that might be meant to be sarcastic I guess...?
at the same time, you belittle even more to the ones who actually made almost all the scripts of the table you claims you made.

so, now that you updated your table post:

in your "-----how it was done ?" tab, you used 6 points to describe you works on gathering the work made by others.
-Grabbed what was on forum, tested all their stuff line by line , deleted what was not useful for common people.
-tested again
-tested each entry of id list in game.
-compiled what was useful to keep among all cheat, rearranged, renamed what needed to be.
-tested again all the table
-spreaded through this wonderful site the best table for the codex initial version of bloodstained RoN.
in other words, download tables that made by others, change the script names, delete some you don't need/understand, and even do some testing! and now it means it's "*-*made by kamshuikam*-*".... oh wait, other than gathering, you did this too:
-imrpoved the table with complete id drop down list (some effort and time in this part).
some other members have done this also, and we soon found out different game version has different set of ids. which means spending time to find all ids manually may not be a good idea anymore. that's why I made the fetch id script. which allows you to fetch all ids except the toggle-able skill, and can automatically paste them to the enemy drop table by pressing some hot-keys in-game -- you don't even need to alt-tab back to CE most of the time -- which you conveniently ignored.
together with pox911's ID Generator you can get every ids (actually with this alone, you can get all ids....), no matter which version you're using.
now, although arguable depends on the situation, drop-down-list can be easier to use than copy and paste from ID Generator script.
get the id/names takes time, and you took the effort to share. this alone is commendable. no one can diminish this effort.

what I accused you is that, not mentioning the actual creators who made almost all the scripts from scratch to the table you posted, the table the ids you found are depend on. these are the sole creator of the scripts you used/distributed. instead you named us "all hacker who participate to brought new data, scan etc...".
then edited your post to mentioned the names who create CE, while still leaving out the ones who created at least 14 out of the 17 scripts of the table that put your name on it.
and... you're proud of what you did.

now, on to your nest response.
kamshuikam wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:55 pm
aob scan, auto assembler skills demand some time , it is true but also, computers work for us when doing so.
copy paste demand little effort, be sure to test after.
delete what seems not useful and rearrange, a little effort, again test after.
a drop down list with all id demands a little more effort and patience, and testing again with each to be sure.
finally you find yourself having spent a bunch of hours.

Good job in your script(s), made from scratch like you said.
thanks to CE user-friendlyness (auto-assembler is a good example) and let not forget your skills and experience.

kam, still proud and grateful of the possibility of CE and of the existence of this site, and all who contribute to works on table :
from the less skilled to the most skilled. have fun ceilos.

ps: do not ever expect to be mentioned by name in the future.
this good habits you talked about should be forgotten, and patreon money things too and even paypal !!
most of all the credits to the makers of cheat engine also i guess.

Kam.

salam.
know what, reading your words alone is enough, no need for me to make it a point by point. you made it very clear.
one thing though, for someone who thinks name shouldn't be mentioned, and even be forgotten, you sure remember to mention yours on every post.
re-read my post that mentioned you. I never asked for names, but the attitude -- which you demonstrate yours multiple times already:
"I don't care who made it, you should be forgotten. I downloaded it, I kept what useful to me, I tested it. in order to "perfect" it, I spent hours to fill the drop-down-list, even added one or 2 more options of my own (maybe? not sure actually) to it.
I, Kam, thanks for all who participate to brought new data, scan etc, without the CE's creators/developers and Kam, I can't MAKE this PERFECT TABLE."

thanks Kam.

you may want to earn a name for yourself here.
well at least for me (another nameless members to you, some fame-whore with some skills and experience who's apparently full of himself...), you sure did earn yourself a name. though you may not like it.

again, thanks kamshuikam.

EDIT: added a brackets to the last paragraph... not meant to name calling others~
Last edited by Cielos on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.