Final Fantasy IX (Windows Store Version)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I started a table for the Windows Store version of Final Fantasy IX. Please select the FINAL FANTASY IX.exe process when choosing a process in CE.

Options so far:
Damage Modifier (God Mode, One Hit Kill, EnemyDamageMultiplier, HeroDamageMultiplier, HeroCannotDie)
Infinite Item Usage/Set Item Amount
Have All Items Script
Pointers to Gil, Time Played in Seconds
Item Editor, Item Ability Editor

The code is slightly different than the Steam version and not using Unity, so I have to search manually for everything. Not sure I can do everything I did for the Steam version but I will try adding a few more things as I play some more.

EDIT 1:
I added a Have All Items script and and Item Editor and Item Ability Editor. This table requires CE 6.8.3 I believe. Not sure I will work on much else for the moment. I'm not sure how popular the Windows Store version is and I already did the requested option.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Final Fantasy IX.CT
EDIT 1 file (Item Editor, Item Ability Editor and Have All Items script)
(37.53 KiB) Downloaded 1106 times
Final Fantasy IX.CT
Initial file (Damage Modifier, Infinite Item Usage, Pointers to Gil, Time Played)
(10.64 KiB) Downloaded 419 times

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Final Fantasy IX (Windows Store Version)

Post by DrummerIX »

I added a Have All Items script and and Item Editor and Item Ability Editor. This table requires CE 6.8.3 I believe. Not sure I will work on much else for the moment. I'm not sure how popular the Windows Store version is and I already did the requested option.

Rhark
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rhark »

Thanks for this!

Zarcon90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zarcon90 »

Thank you very much for this table, is there any way you could add a "Number Of Enemies Defeated" option? there is an achievement for defeating 10,000 enemies.

thewampusbeast
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thewampusbeast »

I hate to revive an old thread but i was trying to use this and the scripts are not working? could you give it another look? thanks.

briskel
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by briskel »

Would love for you to freeze the chocobo hot and cold timer!

Sephious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sephious »

Chocobo Hot & Cold timer is a float value that you can easily search for. When I load the table, and then find the value for the timer, the address shows "FINAL FANTASY IX.dll"+10075FC:s. I hope that is useful to someone. I am just not knowledgeable enough to know how to implement a new pointer to utilize this information.

The timer value should not be frozen as it freezes the game when the Hot & Cold game ends, but you can set up a hotkey to set value to 60 using the same key you use to dig. This way you avoid running out of time and get the point bonus without freezing the application. Be careful to avoid hitting the dig button after Mene stops you.

ScottyChaos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ScottyChaos »

I seem to be using this table wrong? I don't know how to execute the item script as it keeps giving me some "null" error. Any in depth instructions would be very helpful!

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

ScottyChaos wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:09 am
I seem to be using this table wrong? I don't know how to execute the item script as it keeps giving me some "null" error. Any in depth instructions would be very helpful!
It's probably outdated then. Do you have the same game version as the table is made for?

ScottyChaos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ScottyChaos »

STN wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:16 pm
ScottyChaos wrote:
It's probably outdated then. Do you have the same game version as the table is made for?
I have the latest version of the game I guess. Is there a table for the latest version?

Sephious
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sephious »

ScottyChaos wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:30 pm
STN wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:16 pm
ScottyChaos wrote:
I have the latest version of the game I guess. Is there a table for the latest version?
The cheat table is still functional. If you're trying to use the have all items script, activate the pointers sub-menu in the cheat table, then access the item menu in the game. With the item menu open, activate the have all items script, then auto sort the items in game.

Jirikai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jirikai »

The script works great, even the "All Items" script. But there's something missing...

Can you make an XP and AP modifier for faster levelling and mastering of skills? I remember having those as options on the PSX GameShark when I played FF9 after its original release. Never finished it then, but have gotten much further on the PC version (free access having the Game Pass Ultimate).

Tropoebus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Tropoebus »

There's no way to add a helper to the 1000 jumps on King of Jump Rope?

haobiao009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haobiao009 »

Tropoebus wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:02 pm
My thought exactly, not likely to happen though.

jondeezie
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jondeezie »

haobiao009 wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:38 am
Tropoebus wrote:
Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:02 pm
My thought exactly, not likely to happen though.
i tried to get the exact jump rop i could change it to 999 but it would just get stuck on 999 lol. maybe someone else has more incite into this.