Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dragonlord3344
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by Dragonlord3344 »

gotta have that instant gratification, also thank you guys for the updated table and patched exe.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

..I see no CH barging in to yell you're spreading viruses with your modified .exe files. Oh, wait, they only do it when I post stuff like that. That must be it, uhuum.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 4:41 pm
..I see no CH barging in to yell you're spreading viruses with your modified .exe files. Oh, wait, they only do it when I post stuff like that. That must be it, uhuum.
You're posting viruses by typing out the word exe! oh no!

Kchypark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kchypark »

thethiny wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:17 am
[Link]
Remove the d3d11.dll from your folder, rename MK11.exe to mk11.exe.backup or whatever, rename MK11-NoCE to MK11.

Enjoy
Where is the d3d11.dll file?
I've looked through my mk11 file and I dont see it.

duducasarotto
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by duducasarotto »

Can you make the cheat table to complete character tower objectives cause the last tower asks 75 victories and thats a lot

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I believe there's a fucking table option (if I'm not mistaking) that auto-wins a round for you. How about you use that? Jeez.

EDIT: Yep -> "Instant Win { SunBeam }"

No one says you have to do it all in 5 minutes. Take your time, play other games, go to work (if you do work), go out, have beers with buds, see a movie, exercise, hop on a bike, spend time out in the nature. Get back home and win some more rounds. Repeat. That's how it's done. Everyone bitches about "grinding". How about the games on your phone you don't wanna pay for their content, yet you've been playing for weeks, months, years now? I don't hear you complain about THAT grinding...

HaiTian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HaiTian »

I have prolem with the game new update on 26th June as below error pic when I use cheat engine, can anyone post the new patched or d3d11.dll for avoid the game CE detection? Thank you!

Holly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Holly »

Hi,
I require some assistant from this community if possible,
The short version is, I need to find a pointer chain for player1 and player2 health, and their offense and defense meters. I am blind and i use screen reading software to work with my computer, Cheat engine's accessibility is very clunky and i can't access everything by keyboard navigation, I can't seem to be able to work with the pointer scanner window, My software won't read some elements of the UI.
Slightly longer version is that there's a project software that when provided with required info, It will watch for game values and will trigger events, it can play sounds or speak the value with TTS. One of the requirements is the pointer chain because it needs to access the correct memory address for the values. That software is completely accessible for me, I'm just stuck with finding the pointer chains and i can't find anyone around to help me.
If anyone wants to help me and also other blind mk players can you please send me a private message? i'd appreciate that a lot.
p.s. for the curious here's the link to the sonifight project: [Link]

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

Holly wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:30 am
Hi,
I require some assistant from this community if possible,
The short version is, I need to find a pointer chain for player1 and player2 health, and their offense and defense meters. I am blind and i use screen reading software to work with my computer, Cheat engine's accessibility is very clunky and i can't access everything by keyboard navigation, I can't seem to be able to work with the pointer scanner window, My software won't read some elements of the UI.
Slightly longer version is that there's a project software that when provided with required info, It will watch for game values and will trigger events, it can play sounds or speak the value with TTS. One of the requirements is the pointer chain because it needs to access the correct memory address for the values. That software is completely accessible for me, I'm just stuck with finding the pointer chains and i can't find anyone around to help me.
If anyone wants to help me and also other blind mk players can you please send me a private message? i'd appreciate that a lot.
p.s. for the curious here's the link to the sonifight project: [Link]
Health is a float. Divide the health by 10 to get the float number. Then you need to find the function (it's movaps xmm0) and I think RAX will contain the player ID. It's either Player 1 or Player 2, 0x1F or 0x80. I'm ofc wrong about the numbers and registers because it's hard to remember, but yeah that's how you do it.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

Kchypark wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:06 am
thethiny wrote:
[Link]
Remove the d3d11.dll from your folder, rename MK11.exe to mk11.exe.backup or whatever, rename MK11-NoCE to MK11.

Enjoy
If you don't have it you don't need it

Holly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Holly »

thethiny wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:54 pm

Health is a float. Divide the health by 10 to get the float number. Then you need to find the function (it's movaps xmm0) and I think RAX will contain the player ID. It's either Player 1 or Player 2, 0x1F or 0x80. I'm ofc wrong about the numbers and registers because it's hard to remember, but yeah that's how you do it.
This may be more complex than what i thought. are all of these the process to get the memory address of health values? Apparently i need to scan for pointers because the address won't be the same when mk11 is restarted is this true?

Kchypark
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kchypark »

thethiny wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:28 pm
Kchypark wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:06 am
thethiny wrote:
[Link]

Enjoy
If you don't have it you don't need it
I ran the program and it gives me an error message saying "ContentValidationData is corrupted, please verify game installation integrity"

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

The game updated and this no longer works

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Moh