Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Titan Quest Anniversary Edition

Post by dk2020 »

WIP update table for v2.7.

Updating this for TQ v2.7, not everything is updated.
Character Mods are working include fast leveling. (didn't worry about god/omnipotent pointer)
Loot Mod, should work. Haven't tested Everything.
Items Mod, haven't looked at. Will do later ...

-- edit --
v2.7 updated (table attached)
Item Mod:
create artifact with only forumula working
pointer to item seed working, confirmed with tqvaultae (did not change and reroll)
pointer to relic working, change value to 1 to create full relic
TQ.CT
v2.7 TQ Legacy
(44.17 KiB) Downloaded 172 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
TQ - v2.7 updated.CT
v2.7 updated
(44.36 KiB) Downloaded 212 times

Toreador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Toreador »

The only thing that works its the Loot mod - loot from monsters , item and character mods can't be enabled ... i'm playing GoG version 2.7!

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

Toreador wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 6:50 pm
The only thing that works its the Loot mod - loot from monsters , item and character mods can't be enabled ... i'm playing GoG version 2.7!
That's because it only works for the Legacy version, rather than the DX11 Enhanced version of Titan Quest: AE out now. Though I've been using it with Steam, the same problem you talked about happens with the DX11 version, where only the Loot mod works.

dk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk2020 »

Dimensionist wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:05 pm
Toreador wrote:
That's because it only works for the Legacy version, rather than the DX11 Enhanced version of Titan Quest: AE out now. Though I've been using it with Steam, the same problem you talked about happens with the DX11 version, where only the Loot mod works.
Right, Here's the DX11 version.
Attachments
TQ_DX11.CT
DX11 version
(44.34 KiB) Downloaded 160 times

Sivasoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sivasoe »

Hi,
I am playing by updating the game to version 2.7.
Yesterday June 28, i tried TQv2.7 table and tried Loot Mod on Monsters it didn't work properly meaning, it is triggering for Chests. And Loot mod for chests is not working at all.
But today when i tried the same, they are not working at all and the game crashes when i open Chests.

Editing Again:
Now i tried again with Character mods, (tried only some)
God mode is working, modifiers for attributes, skill points and experience are also working.
Game crashed again for Formula mod.

Please, kindly anyone make Loot From Chests Mod working. I only want this mod.
Thank you.

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

dk2020 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:13 am
Dimensionist wrote:
Fri Jun 28, 2019 8:05 pm
Toreador wrote:
Right, Here's the DX11 version.
The Loot Mod for Chests isn't working in this version. Rest seems to be working fine.

Toreador
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Toreador »

Exactly , that Loot Mod for Chests its all that i need from cheat table , if its possible to upload only that , i would be grateful!

dk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk2020 »

for the tq_dx11 version it looks like i missed a function. Open the table in notepad/notepad++ change any line that is Game.Game to Game_DX11.Game , that should allow the chest loot mod to be enable. I didn't change any of the codes from previous version, just updated the match offset. Not sure what the best values to use is for legendary drops. seems 30000 gives lots of yellows and sometime blues but no legendary purple but I am very early in the game

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

dk2020 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 5:22 pm
for the tq_dx11 version it looks like i missed a function. Open the table in notepad/notepad++ change any line that is Game.Game to Game_DX11.Game , that should allow the chest loot mod to be enable. I didn't change any of the codes from previous version, just updated the match offset. Not sure what the best values to use is for legendary drops. seems 30000 gives lots of yellows and sometime blues but no legendary purple but I am very early in the game
After changing GAME to GAME_DX11 and pressing okay in the script, I get a 'This address specifier is not valid' error message in line 44 'Game_DX11.GAME::LootLoader::Load+E4:'

Anyway to fix that?

dk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk2020 »

Dimensionist wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:33 pm
dk2020 wrote:
After changing GAME to GAME_DX11 and pressing okay in the script, I get a 'This address specifier is not valid' error message in line 44 'Game_DX11.GAME::LootLoader::Load+E4:'

Anyway to fix that?
Here's an update TQ_DX11 with the chest loot mod fixed.
Attachments
TQ_DX11.CT
fixed chest mod
(44.44 KiB) Downloaded 127 times

Dimensionist
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Dimensionist »

dk2020 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:41 pm
Dimensionist wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:33 pm
dk2020 wrote:

Anyway to fix that?
Here's an update TQ_DX11 with the chest loot mod fixed.
Odd. Now the chest option is working, but the 'loot from monsters' script option can't be activated. That said, the monsters are still providing loot as though it was activated, so ... good enough?

Can't seem to just pick one or the other, though. Seems they're kind of a package deal, when the table's working fine.

Sivasoe
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sivasoe »

@dk2020
Thanks a lot, now the chest loot mod is working.
Thank you,
But we are only getting white, green, yellow and blue colored items. No purple colored items. Can we adjust that ?
And also can we make relic and artifact mods works ?

Thanks again.

dk2020
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk2020 »

Sivasoe wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 12:09 pm
@dk2020
Thanks a lot, now the chest loot mod is working.
Thank you,
But we are only getting white, green, yellow and blue colored items. No purple colored items. Can we adjust that ?
And also can we make relic and artifact mods works ?

Thanks again.
Not sure what the relic mod actually does, but bases on the 1st post its to make a full relic from 2 relic piece, but haven't really tried it. The artifact works for me, I'm able to go to the artifact crafter with a formula and craft an artifact without any ingredient.

In terms of drops. According to the wiki purple doesn't drop in normal difficulty so there must me another flag that controls that and is stoping that quality drop from appearing. I will take a look and see if there's another function for that but like I said I really didn't change the code from Mece's table, only the offset for v2.7 and get the dx11 version working.
------ Edit----
dx11 version of artifact moved the offset, not just rename the function. New table attach should fix that
Attachments
TQ_DX11.CT
(44.51 KiB) Downloaded 132 times

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

options that game crashed
-Mod Attributes : temporary bonus to strength, dexterity, intelligence
-Mod Artifact Creation: only a formula is necessary to create an artifact

option that doesn't seems to work
-Mod loot from monsters: lots of legendaries

ermahgerd
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ermahgerd »

quick level up doesnt seem to be working.

edit:

i found what is the actual address.

Game_DX11.GAME::EquipmentCtrl::~EquipmentCtrl+158C

please verify