Farm Together

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Farm Together

Post by fantomas »

Minor fixes [Fast Tree Harvest & NoWaitingTimeElapsing (Farmhand)] to support Update 31 Hotfix1 64bit ONLY!!!
Minor fixes [Fast Tree Harvest & NoWaitingTimeElapsing (Farmhand)] to support Update 31 Hotfix1 32bit ONLY!!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

orangemonday
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orangemonday »

fantomas wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:06 am
Hi :)

Thank you for your feedback... and yes the images are more than helpful. If you carefully take a look at my script, it is pointing to Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+79 which, if I take a look at that code in my system, looks like that: Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+79 - 41 8B 8C 24 FC000000 - mov ecx,[r12+000000FC]

Now if we take a look at the code in your system, these array of bytes + opcode are here: Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+80

So, to make the script properly working on your system, change 57 (line 3) into 5E, that should be all. :)
Yess, this works for me! Thank you thank you!

hotroxy777
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by hotroxy777 »

fantomas wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:23 pm
Open Memory view (in CE) -> Address (subtab) -> right click on an address -> go to address and copy/past this Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+20 (probably it will be something else than +20 for you)

Check if you find something like je Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+79, it should be close to an opcode like mov eax,[rdi+??]

?? means the offset, like 70 in my code.

The goal is to compare the code in my script(s) with that one in your game and edit it.
I'm trying to figure your instructions but I can't even open this address. When I'm clicking on Memory Viewer tab I'm getting all the codes/addresses related to FarmTogether.exe nothing else. I'm a complete noob but any help would be appreciated. Thanks

EDIT: OK, nevermind. Sometimes lack of help is the best help. I followed your posts and got it working.

Ash
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Ash »

Hey there

Any idea how to get the fast building to work? I have the latest cheat engine version, so that's ruled out. It refuses to work for me.
Other scripts work fine, just this fast building one seems to break all other cheats as well

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Ash wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:51 pm
Hey there

Any idea how to get the fast building to work? I have the latest cheat engine version, so that's ruled out. It refuses to work for me.
Other scripts work fine, just this fast building one seems to break all other cheats as well
Hi :)

I'll post here Cake-san's post that explains well how works my cheat table, as the game is using mono.
Cake-san wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:34 am
Since the game is using mono and mono is using JIT (Just in time) compilation. The game might generate code differently on different system to optimize performance,eg:(amd vs intel cpu) . So, if table maker updated their table to the latest steam version and you're still can't use that table, then your game is generating code differently than the table maker's game, which us table maker can't do much because we don't have the same system as you.
That's meaning if a script does not work on your system, as already discussed, you'll have to check it on your own. :(

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Minor fixes to support Update 35 64bit ONLY!!!
Minor fixes to support Update 35 32bit ONLY!!!

I followed (and did cheat tables for) this game almost since its first early access. Time passed and my interest in the game as well. So I think it now is the right time for me to bow out.

Thank you for your understanding. :)

BR

fantomas

eXplode
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eXplode »

for me did the code dont work either but it is so easy to edit all. thanks to the one who made the CT for us.
here you go

Fast Build Code.
[ENABLE]
Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+20+1:
db 6C
[DISABLE]
Logic.Farm.Buildings:HouseBuilding:Tick+20+1:
db 0F

You could use this code should even work on every system and if they gonna update again the game should it work too.

Update , still working after an update ;)

eXplode
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by eXplode »

would be nice if someone would post a fix for weathers seasons... cant fix it somehow or i am to dumb ...

dieudong
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dieudong »

I am from Vietnam, can I ask for the latest version of items? I tried it but it didn't update anything
Thank you

Delin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Delin »

Hello
The latest Version does not work
I downloaded the Version 42 (64bit) today.
Only the part with the goods values does not work.
Only the ? are displayed. No matter what I do in the Game.
I've been using this Table a good year.
Last Version 35 (64bit) and the Version worked well, only the Season Option not.
Could anyone verify and confirm that? Thank you :-)
Have Farm Together Version 42 from 30.05.2019 with the Oxygen Pack DLC and Windows 8.1 64bit
Thanks a lot

miabi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by miabi »

is there anything to max out the grog distillery, feed mixer, cultivation table, and other buildings with levels? or speed up housing things like painting and music?

DiPolik
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DiPolik »

Can you update CT for the last update please?

slederus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slederus »

please update ce table if you can i want to unlock old events item please add code
and this option "unlock all special events item" in your ce table thank you very much :)

slederus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by slederus »

fantomas wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:33 am
Minor fixes to support Update 35 64bit ONLY!!!
Minor fixes to support Update 35 32bit ONLY!!!

I followed (and did cheat tables for) this game almost since its first early access. Time passed and my interest in the game as well. So I think it now is the right time for me to bow out.

Thank you for your understanding. :)

BR

fantomas
noooo :cry: we still want your cheat table for this game please come back :(

orangemonday
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by orangemonday »

Thanks for all your hardwork :D Been playing since early access aswell and getting worn out now. Just check back in for new event rewards and your cheats definitely helps alot!

Hope someone will pick this up tho.