Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User »

Viable method to ensure the 'Master Script' script remains fully operational with the 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War':
  • Enable the 'Master Script' script before you 'Continue' (or 'Start New Run') with any 'Saved Game'.
  • Ensure the 'Master Script' script remains active for the duration of the intended usage.
If the above method is utilized, the following should not induce the occurrence of a fatal error in the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™':
  • Alternation of usage between the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™' and another application such as the 'ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21.CT' 'Cheat Engine Table'.
  • 'Continue' (or 'Start New Run') with any 'Saved Game' and 'Quit Game' from any 'Saved Game'.
  • Enabling or disabling the scripts in the 'Master Script' script.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sshadowss5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sshadowss5 »

hello, I saw a youtube video, that a player have 4 traits on each gear he have, I am trying to change my current weapons dmg, traits but its not working, I have on my weapon 10% chance to crit, I am trying to change it to 100%, but on the cheat engine table 10%= 0.100000015, I don't know what I need to change this number to get 100% and how to add others traits? everything is ???? in the table cant change them.
and anyone get the chance to able to make that necromancer you fight in late campaign dominatable? or how to respawn him? I saw a video after you kill him in the arena, there is a chance to come back to life to cheat death again. but you unable to dominate him.
or if there a way to create him using the table.

Vortox14
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by Vortox14 »

sshadowss5 wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:05 pm
hello, I saw a youtube video, that a player have 4 traits on each gear he have, I am trying to change my current weapons dmg, traits but its not working, I have on my weapon 10% chance to crit, I am trying to change it to 100%, but on the cheat engine table 10%= 0.100000015, I don't know what I need to change this number to get 100% and how to add others traits? everything is ???? in the table cant change them.
and anyone get the chance to able to make that necromancer you fight in late campaign dominatable? or how to respawn him? I saw a video after you kill him in the arena, there is a chance to come back to life to cheat death again. but you unable to dominate him.
or if there a way to create him using the table.
1.0=100% chance to crit.
2.0=200%
3.0=300%
Though if I recall, the amount was visual only, you can change the effects, but not alter how much they do.

fibber
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fibber »

Does this table still work with the latest update?

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

Viable method to utilize the permanently applied combinational effect of multiple 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Values' (concerning the same and/or similar 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values') for 'Gear' with the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™':
  • Note that depending on the nature of the 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values': the applied combinational effect of multiple 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Values' (concerning the same and/or similar 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values') may be additive or multiplicative.
  • Utilize a certain quantity of a particular 'Legendary Gear Set' to enable respective 'Set Bonus: 2/2 Equipped' and/or 'Set Bonus: 4/4 Equipped' bonuses that are independent of the 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values' and 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Values' represented in the 'Item Pointer' script (of the 'Master Script' script). Note that 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Values' will contribute to such 'Legendary Gear Set' bonuses (concerning the same and/or similar 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values').
  • Use the 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Value': 'LegendarySet_[TYPE]_Affix[NUMBER]' to apply respective 'Legendary Gear Set' bonuses to any 'Gear' (in the 'Item Pointer' script of the 'Master Script' script).
  • Utilize the 'Item Pointer' script (in the 'Master Script' script) to ensure that such 'Effect [NUMBER]' 'Values' are present in different 'Effect [NUMBER]' entries of simultaneously equipped 'Gear'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

fibber wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 1:34 pm
Does this table still work with the latest update?
The 'ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21.CT' 'Cheat Engine Table' is fully operational with the updated 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War' and is expected to function correctly for the foreseeable future. No major updates are planned for 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War'. Any future updates will, presumably, only comprise minor patches for recognized reported bugs.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Tue May 28, 2019 3:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

sexyman049
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sexyman049 »

How do I download and use this? I may be blind or brain dead, but any help would be amazing!

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

Viable method to download and utilize the 'ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21.CT' 'Cheat Table' with the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™:
  • Download and install the latest version of 'Cheat Engine' (compatible with the most recently released 'Windows’ operating system) that would be downloaded at [Link].
  • Ensure that your current antivirus software does not detect 'Cheat Engine' as a false positive by adding 'Cheat Engine' as an exclusion to an antivirus software’s ignore list.
  • Download and install the 'ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21.CT' 'Cheat Engine Table' that would be downloaded from the 'ATTACHMENTS' section of the 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)' 'post' (located on the first page of this forum).
  • Open 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™' and 'Cheat Engine'.
  • Select and open the 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™' 'Application' (in the 'Process List') when you 'Open Process' in 'Cheat Engine'.
  • Select and open the 'ShadowOfWar_SeiKur0_v21.CT 'Cheat Engine Table' when you 'Open File' in 'Cheat Engine'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sexyman049
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by sexyman049 »

I am trying to use the spawn options to make a bad-ass olog but keep getting uruks. I prefer ologs and cant figure out how to force an olog to spawn instead of an uruk. any advice, or even some setting you have used to get cool ologs would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

sexyman049 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:22 am
I am trying to use the spawn options to make a bad-ass olog but keep getting uruks. I prefer ologs and cant figure out how to force an olog to spawn instead of an uruk. any advice, or even some setting you have used to get cool ologs would be greatly appreciated!
Enable the 'Class' function (in the 'Force uruk class' script under the 'Spawn options' script of the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to 'AI_Olog_Infantry': in order to spawn 'Olog-hai'.

oft_lgd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by oft_lgd »

Hi

Can someone explain me how to get the sword of dominion? Because no matter what I did it showes up blank and gets disappeared in my inventory.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

oft_lgd wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:25 pm
Hi

Can someone explain me how to get the sword of dominion? Because no matter what I did it showes up blank and gets disappeared in my inventory.
With reference to recently conducted testing: I was able to spawn the 'Epic' 'Sword of Dominion' (although the item was consistently removed from the 'Inventory' in a matter of seconds). I enabled the 'Drop Item' function (in 'Epic/Legendary Uruks drop specific item' script of the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to '1Sword_Base_Prop_4Epic_DLC_OfDominion': in order to spawn the 'Epic' 'Sword of Dominion'. I could transfer the 'Epic' 'Sword of Dominion' (that reliably spawned from any randomly slain 'Captains') to the 'Inventory menu'. The removal of the item (from the 'Inventory menu') may be associated with a condition that verifies if the user is eligible for this pre-order bonus.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

jd5
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jd5 »

How do i Add 3 effects on each of my gear?

I know some address pointers should either have 0-0-78 or 0-8-78 or 0-10-78 in order to register for effects but some of these address pointers are set for gear's Damage- HP - Stealth - focus value so i can't use them . Are there any other address pointers i can use or anything else i don't know in order to have 3 effects on all my gear pieces?

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

Viable method to obtain specific 'Gear' with the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™':
  • Since the 'Garrison' is an 'Online Feature': ensure you have an Internet connection to the 'Hydra' server.
  • Utilize the 'No myrian decrease' script and/or edit the 'Myrian' amount to afford the cost of using 'Training Orders'.
  • Enable the 'Drop Item' function (in the 'Epic/Legendary Uruks drop specific item' script of the 'Master Script' script) and set a particular 'Value' to determine the 'Gear' that may spawn from slain 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (with a rank of 'Captain' or higher).
  • If you are unable to utilize the 'Drop Item' function (in the 'Epic/Legendary Uruks drop specific item' script of the 'Master Script' script) for particular 'Gear': refer to and attempt to fulfil the requirements stipulated in the 'Legendary Gear' section of the 'Guide'.
  • Erase any undesirable spawns (in the regional 'Army menus') by changing the 'Value' of both the 'dead' and 'removed from map' functions (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) to '1' at any point in time.
  • 'Advance Time', by utilizing a 'Fast Travel' point, so that spawned 'Captains' will be deployed in the 'Empty' positions of all regional 'Army menus' at any point in time.
  • Utilize 'Spawn options' script (of the 'Master Script' script) to customize the following qualities of the spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (with a rank of 'Captain'):
    • Enable the 'rarity' function (in the 'Force uruk class' script of the 'Spawn options' script in the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to determine the specific rarity of spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (with a rank of 'Captain').
    • Enable the 'Class' function (in the 'Force uruk class' script of the 'Spawn options' script in the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to determine whether spawned individuals are classified as 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (where both 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai' will be spawned if this specification has not been made).
    • Enable the 'Role' function (in 'Force uruk role' script of the 'Spawn options' script in the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to determine the specific role of spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (with a rank of 'Captain').
  • Utilize the 'Uruk Pointer' script (of the 'Master Script' script) to customize the following qualities of the spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (with a rank of 'Captain' or higher):
    • Ensure the 'Value' of the 'dominated' function (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) is '1' for all the 'Captains' you intend to cull.
    • Enable the 'Tribe' function (in 'Additional Properties' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to determine the specific 'Tribe' of spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (with a rank of 'Captain' or higher).
    • Enable the 'Role (second part of name)' function (in 'Additional Properties' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to determine the specific role of spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (with a rank of 'Captain' or higher).
    • Do not change the 'Value' of the 'Orc Rarity (visual)' function (in 'Additional Properties' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) at any point in time.
    • Modify an 'entry' (in the 'Marker abilities' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) with the 'Value': 'Marker_Specialization_[TYPE]' to determine the specific 'Advanced Class' of spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (with a rank of 'Captain' or higher).
    • Modify an 'entry' (in the 'Marker abilities' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) with the 'Value': 'Marker_OrcRarity_[TYPE]' and an 'entry' (in the 'Picker abilities' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) with the 'Value': 'Picker_OrcRarity_[TYPE]'to determine the specific rarity of spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (with a rank of 'Captain' or higher).
  • To undo a 'Follower's' impending participation in a 'Follower Mission' so that the 'Follower' can be sent to the 'Garrison':
    • 'Activate' the 'Upgrade: Bodyguard' 'Skill Upgrade' (of the 'Call Followers' 'Skill') in the 'Character menu'.
    • Issue the 'Make my Bodyguard' 'Command' to a 'Follower' (in the regional 'Army menu').
    • Thereafter, issue any other 'Command' to that 'Follower' (in the regional 'Army menu') to 'remove' the 'Follower' as your 'Bodyguard'.
    • Repeat the above steps until the 'Follower' is not undergoing a 'Follower Mission'.
  • 'Command' your selected 'Follower' (in the regional 'Army menu') and 'apply' the 'Reassignment Orders' 'Training order' to: "Send a follower to the Garrison."
  • Locate your selected 'Follower' in the 'Garrison' and initiate the 'Destroy for Gear' action.
  • Note that you will avoid earning 'Experience Points (XP)' when you 'Destroy for Gear' in the 'Garrison'.
  • Note that respective 'Captains' need a specific 'Advanced Class': where the 'Class' is irrelevant for this purpose.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

Viable method to increase the quantity of available 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Values' for 'Gear' with the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™':
  • Utilize the 'No myrian decrease' script and/or edit the 'Myrian' amount to afford the cost to 'Upgrade Gear'.
  • Enable the 'Complete all challenges' script so that you can bypass the requirements of the 'Gear Challenges' to 'Upgrade Gear'.
  • Ideally, attempt to obtain the 'Gear' (you wish to edit) at a 'Talion Lvl' that the respective 'Gear Challenges' can be completed. If some 'Gear' spawns with a 'Lvl' above a certain 'Lvl': the respective 'Gear Challenges' may be completed automatically. Lowering the 'Lvl' of 'Gear' will not reverse the completion of such 'Gear Challenges'. Once the desirable 'Gear' is obtained: the possible 'Gear Challenges' can be completed irrespective of 'Talion Lvl'.
  • Select the chosen 'Gear' in the 'Inventory menu'.
  • Utilize the 'Item Pointer' script (in the 'Master Script' script) to change the 'Effect 1' 'Value' to any other 'Value'.
  • Select any other 'Gear' in the 'Inventory menu' and reselect the chosen 'Gear'.
  • Ensure you notice a lock symbol next to the description of the previous 'Effect 1' 'Value' and the description of the new 'Value' underneath (in the 'Inventory menu') to ascertain if you successfully changed the 'Effect 1' 'Value' for the chosen 'Gear'.
  • Initiate the 'Upgrade Gear' action for the selected 'Gear' (in the 'Inventory menu').
  • Repeat the above steps until all 'Gear Challenges' have been completed for the chosen 'Gear' in order to yield the maximum quantity of available 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Values'.
  • Note that you can replace the '3Bow_A_Property_Hammer' 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Value' and the respective 'Hammer' will retain the 'Hammer' ability: "Charged throws damage enemies near impact".
  • Note that you can replace the '3Bow_A_Property_Snipe' 'Effect Value [NUMBER]' 'Value' and the respective 'Longbow' will retain the 'Longbow' ability: "Charged shots pierce through enemies".
  • With reference to recent testing: note that the 'Adjust uruk level' script (in the 'Master Script' script) seems to be inoperational.
  • Note that the above method cannot be employed with obtained 'Gear' in the 'Blade of Galadriel' and 'Desolation of Mordor' 'Story Expansions'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.