F1 2018 - 1.16

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: F1 2018 - 1.16

Post by lol3003 »

are you gonna do a trainer for f1 2019

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fyre
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fyre »

Do you have new table for F1 2019?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

fyre wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:05 pm
Do you have new table for F1 2019?
Working on it, have added most race options at this point still working out the last ones. As for the career mode parts i cannot say at this point because you start this year in F2 and won't have access to all the data till you complete your rookie F2 year.

York2016
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by York2016 »

Well the "F2" part in the career mode is only like 3 scenarios, two short ones(like 5-6 laps each?) and one full race(dependant on set race distance) so it likely doesnt matter too too much that F2 is in there in regards to getting the career mode parts working.

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

York2016 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 6:06 am
Well the "F2" part in the career mode is only like 3 scenarios, two short ones(like 5-6 laps each?) and one full race(dependant on set race distance) so it likely doesnt matter too too much that F2 is in there in regards to getting the career mode parts working.
Ah alright, i didn't progress that far into the mode yet, good to know :)

Rikzster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rikzster »

At what point are you with the resource points? I've tried searching, changing value and locking them but they get reset to the original amount. Possible for you to upload just that if other parts of the cheat table are still work in progress?

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Rikzster wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:02 pm
At what point are you with the resource points? I've tried searching, changing value and locking them but they get reset to the original amount. Possible for you to upload just that if other parts of the cheat table are still work in progress?
I didn't even look into resource points yet, but if its anything like the previous years they are encrypted so changing whatever value you find will not do you any good.

Rikzster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rikzster »

Acido wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:49 pm
I didn't even look into resource points yet, but if its anything like the previous years they are encrypted so changing whatever value you find will not do you any good.
Don't mean to be a stick deep up your ass or a thorn on your side but do you have any estimates on when this is going to be released? I'm not expecting it to have all the features your latest F1 2018 version had but still. (And yes, I know it's been like 24 hours since the game launched.) :)

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Rikzster wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:34 pm
Acido wrote:
Don't mean to be a stick deep up your ass or a thorn on your side but do you have any estimates on when this is going to be released? I'm not expecting it to have all the features your latest F1 2018 version had but still. (And yes, I know it's been like 24 hours since the game launched.) :)
Well technically the game doesn't launch until friday, we're on early access at the moment :)

But i'll release it whenever it's in a state im happy with. I'm still missing some options i'd like to include, one of which indeed being the resource points.

Banisher
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Banisher »

Hurray! Keep the good work as always Acido!

I'm also waiting for your grip values table like in 2018.

Thank you so much!

Rikzster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rikzster »

Acido wrote:
Well technically the game doesn't launch until friday, we're on early access at the moment :)

But i'll release it whenever it's in a state im happy with. I'm still missing some options i'd like to include, one of which indeed being the resource points.
Great to hear that you've been making some real fast progress in such a short time. I wish I could learn how to code/script like you. Do you have any video/text tutorials that you've learned from that I could look into? Thanks in advance. :)

Acido
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Acido »

Rikzster wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:13 pm
Acido wrote:

Great to hear that you've been making some real fast progress in such a short time. I wish I could learn how to code/script like you. Do you have any video/text tutorials that you've learned from that I could look into? Thanks in advance. :)
Hm hard to say, i have a background in both C++ and ASM coding so that helps to understand what the code is doing when you're looking at it.

So pretty much some basic ASM knowledge is pretty helpful, any tutorial that helps in that regard.

As for the resource points, i did fix those now and they are indeed as in previous years encrypted. I'll probably release the first version soon even though there is still some stuff missing.

Rikzster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rikzster »

Acido wrote:
Hm hard to say, i have a background in both C++ and ASM coding so that helps to understand what the code is doing when you're looking at it.

So pretty much some basic ASM knowledge is pretty helpful, any tutorial that helps in that regard.

As for the resource points, i did fix those now and they are indeed as in previous years encrypted. I'll probably release the first version soon even though there is still some stuff missing.
Okay, thanks man! I'll be sure to check out tomorrow if I can find some useful videos and/or documents that teach a total noob (well, maybe not a total noob) to understand code.

Also, if possible, could you quote me in this thread (or is there a way to follow you on these forums?) when you release the F1 2019 cheat table so I get notified of it as soon as possible? I'm really looking forward to it! :)

lol3003
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lol3003 »

well in a mclaren i did not need it in australia but in bahrein its a struggle to keep up with the mecedes engines and ferrari engines so the ERS Usage Factor cannot come soon enough.

Rikzster
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rikzster »

lol3003 wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:10 pm
well in a mclaren i did not need it in australia but in bahrein its a struggle to keep up with the mecedes engines and ferrari engines so the ERS Usage Factor cannot come soon enough.
I know right! I don't like putting the ers, tyre wear etc to unlimited but instead on 75% so I can have that veeeery slight edge. And it's nice to be able to modify the value itself to something like 0.85 which gives that even smaller of an edge on track. :)