Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by dya »

I hear you man, I've got 32 as well and randomly find things slowing down as if memory is an issue and it's not even being utilised.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.11E | 15-June-2019

Post by CheatingMuppet »

Update 1.11E: Update for Experimental Build CL#100692
Please tell me if something doesn't work.

WILL NOT WORK ON THE STABLE VERSION "CL#99427", THIS IS FOR THE EXPERIMENTAL BUILD OF THE GAME ONLY!

Everything went pretty smooth, mostly just AoBs that needed updating. I had some troubles with the move speed hack but after some dissecting I was able find the new offset.

Changes
Updated for experimental build CL#100692.
Attachments
Satisfactory 1.11E v100692_unofficial.CT
(39.2 KiB) Downloaded 84 times

dya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dya »

I wish I could do what you do! Thanks dude.

goliath90
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goliath90 »

Hello,

Duplicate Items does not work on experimantal build
Inventory size tab is missing so I can't increase inventory size.
other cheats works fine.

Thanks for your attention

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

goliath90 wrote:
Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:23 pm
Hello,

Duplicate Items does not work on experimantal build
Inventory size tab is missing so I can't increase inventory size.
other cheats works fine.

Thanks for your attention
Both of the duplicate item hacks are working for me.
The first one doesn't actually duplicate a stack, it just fills the stack up to its maximum.
The second one allows you to set the size of a stack.

If you actually want to duplicate a stack then you need to right click the stack and then use either of the duplication hacks to modify the stack size.

Regarding the "Inventory Size" hack, it was removed because of this:
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:30 am
THC1313 wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 9:19 am
Inventory Size doesn't work
Darn, looks like I missed an option :P Sorry about that. I'm gonna look at it right now.

EDIT: Looks like the point in memory (FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.AFGGameState::GetTotalPlayerInventorySlots) that the original code is using is no longer accessed upon opening up your inventory. I'm not sure that I can get this particular cheat working again because I haven't found any other convenient place in memory to inject some code for the inventory.

I don't feel like spending tons of time right now finding another injection point but maybe I'll look into it a little bit more later.

cuzza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cuzza »

Confirmed here as well, tried all of the cheats and everything works. Seems that as a side effect of what I think is the Factory Power requirement is that you can overclock everything without the Power Shards being inserted. If you're plugged into the grid you'll still use the power that 250% overclock requires, but you don't need the shards and can unplug if you don't want to use the power, just nothing will work without this option being on. However if you disable this, it just knocks production down to normal anyway. Pleasant surprise!

ricototti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ricototti »

-All the cheats works on the latest version (100979 experimental) but it causecrashes, and when a crash occur, some or all the 3 autosave files are became corrupted (taking a very very long time to load, measured 20 minutes, that is unacceptable. If i start a gem without this table, all saves works just fine and the game doesnt crash.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

ricototti wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:14 pm
-All the cheats works on the latest version (100979 experimental) but it causecrashes, and when a crash occur, some or all the 3 autosave files are became corrupted (taking a very very long time to load, measured 20 minutes, that is unacceptable. If i start a gem without this table, all saves works just fine and the game doesnt crash.
Could you elaborate ? Which cheats were you using and what were you doing when you crashed ?

ricototti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ricototti »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:48 pm
Could you elaborate ? Which cheats were you using and what were you doing when you crashed ?
Oh yes, sorry. I was using the Unlimited Health, the Easy Kills and the INfinite fuel (for the biomass burner). It crashes always when im crafting something manually at the hub bench,opening a small storage conatiners (the red one at the hub) or attaching something to the power grid. I tried the cheats individually, the crashes and save file corruption( it loads, but takes a very very long time) still happens, even if i dont activate any cheat, only the table itself (clicking Enable).
Now im not using the cheat table and the game works without any hiccups, the save files are loading fast too. You guys doing a great job, it worked perfectly with previous versions of the game, the problem could be on my installation, tomorrow i uninstall and reinstall the whole game and try the table again. :)

dya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dya »

The save corruption is a known issue with the experimental at the moment. Crashes, too, obviously.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

ricototti wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:10 pm
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:48 pm
Oh yes, sorry. I was using the Unlimited Health, the Easy Kills and the INfinite fuel (for the biomass burner). It crashes always when im crafting something manually at the hub bench,opening a small storage conatiners (the red one at the hub) or attaching something to the power grid. I tried the cheats individually, the crashes and save file corruption( it loads, but takes a very very long time) still happens, even if i dont activate any cheat, only the table itself (clicking Enable).
Now im not using the cheat table and the game works without any hiccups, the save files are loading fast too. You guys doing a great job, it worked perfectly with previous versions of the game, the problem could be on my installation, tomorrow i uninstall and reinstall the whole game and try the table again. :)
Hmm. I did some testing and didn't crash or have any issues but I didn't do any in-depth testing and please excuse me for not doing so since this is an experimental branch.

This could be, as dya suggested, a problem with the experimental branch. Players have been complaining about crashes and save file issues and there are some potential fixes if you go to the "SatisfactoryGame" reddit and search for "corrupted", if you can't find it just send me a pm and I'll send you the link.

ricototti
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ricototti »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:44 pm

Hmm. I did some testing and didn't crash or have any issues but I didn't do any in-depth testing and please excuse me for not doing so since this is an experimental branch.

This could be, as dya suggested, a problem with the experimental branch. Players have been complaining about crashes and save file issues and there are some potential fixes if you go to the "SatisfactoryGame" reddit and search for "corrupted", if you can't find it just send me a pm and I'll send you the link.
I did 2 reinstalls since my comment with the expeimental version, first time the game just crashed every time i used the xeno-zapper, the second time everything works, but if i use any kind of cheat (tables, trainers) the save files became corrupted. So i stick to fair game, god mode and infinite fuel isnt that big of a problem after a few hub upgrades :) Thanks for the help anyway!

kithylin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kithylin »

There was a noclip option on page 4 of this thread but it doesn't seem to be there in the current table posted above. Could you some how look in to integrating that in to your current table again please? I get stuck sometimes and would greatly like to get free without respawning.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

kithylin wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:26 am
There was a noclip option on page 4 of this thread but it doesn't seem to be there in the current table posted above. Could you some how look in to integrating that in to your current table again please? I get stuck sometimes and would greatly like to get free without respawning.
I plan on doing this in the next version. It will probably be when the next stable branch of the game gets an update. Who knows when that will be though.

The noclip should work just fine in the current stable version of the game but unfortunately it doesn't work on the experimental branch and the experimental branch update that I put out a while ago was a one time thing, I never intended to do any updates for the experimental branch as its update cycle is way to quick for me to keep up with.

Sorry but if you want a noclip in the experimental branch then you'll have to update it yourself or look for a mod (I believe there is one, but I don't know if it works for the experimental branch either).

How many times can one say "experimental branch", I'm already sick of it :)

kithylin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kithylin »

Okies then. Thanks for the update, and thank you for the experimental branch script you posted above. All the other functions for it appear to work fine in the current EB. I'm not typing that again.. just call it EB from here on. You can thank me. :lol: