Asphalt 8: Airborne v4.2.1a - 28 Hacks (15.06.2019)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Asphalt 8: Airborne v4.2.1a - 28 Hacks (15.06.2019)

Post by xenon »

he did not include it. but he is working on it

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PHANTOM GHOST
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PHANTOM GHOST »

When i activate the credits hack ,all vehicles will unlock for me in max stat for temp time. My doubt is as this vehicles ( including hidden cars ) are in max stat, if i buy a pro kit for one of those cars shall i be able to earn that vehicle permanently. Will i be banned????
These vehicles include Lamborghini centenario,arash af 10, Mclaren mp4 31 and the x2 ,appolo IE,huracan,12 sigma,rezvani,Rx8, r8 etron,P1 gtr,675 lt etc.

AGTC
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AGTC »

PHANTOM GHOST wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:48 pm
When i activate the credits hack ,all vehicles will unlock for me in max stat for temp time. My doubt is as this vehicles ( including hidden cars ) are in max stat, if i buy a pro kit for one of those cars shall i be able to earn that vehicle permanently. Will i be banned????
These vehicles include Lamborghini centenario,arash af 10, Mclaren mp4 31 and the x2 ,appolo IE,huracan,12 sigma,rezvani,Rx8, r8 etron,P1 gtr,675 lt etc.
Risk is high. Can't recommend

AndChem
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by AndChem »

do not activate this hack at home screen of asphalt 8. First go to garage then toggle to any credit car that you have not bought. now activate credit hack and buy that car.
another way is using mastery..activate credit hack and go to mastery of any car and claim credit reward.

sabynvintila
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sabynvintila »

HarenguN wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 2:36 pm
Hello,
In the attachments you will find the UPDATED CHEAT TABLE with 28 cheats to GAMELOFT game: ASPHALT 8: AIRBORNE in 4.2.0k Version.
We haven't 100% tested it so try use at your own risk.
READ THE RULES ONE BY ONE FIRST!

CHEAT TABLE UPDATES

1. Cheat table initial upload: 28 hacks .(13/05/2019)
2. Updated to v4.2.1a (15/06/2019)

HerenguN god bless u.re soul man!good job! for all that they say that is not working they are wrong!everything is perfect!

RULES TO FOLLOW TO NOT GET BANNED

• The new blueprints to tokens converting option converts blueprints to tokens(obviously). It's 100% safe to use this option to buy cars FOR TOKENS and use them in TLE or MP. BUT if you use the convert credits to tokens option and convert the token price of blueprint cars to credits and buy the blueprint cars, ONLY USE THOSE CARS IN CARRIER. IF YOU USE IT IN ANY ONLINE EVENT YOU WILL BE BANNED. ALSO some cars you can directly buy for credits (e.g Alfa Romeo 2016 Veloce) this can be bought for credits and be used in MP or TEL.
• The new AI mode makes the car drive on it's own. Once you enable this the perfect nitro doesn't work. After a reboot of the game perfect nitro cheat works fine. (DO NOT USE IT FOR ANY ONLINE RACE). (Might be Possible for R&D and Championships but it's not tested yet.But it's a useless cheat for those events and I don't recommend using it. It's only for fun!).
• The new speed limiter hack by vjvoxz allows any car to reach speeds between 500-600 Kmph(Depends on the car's acceleration upgrade.This option is tested and is very useful in R&D/Championships events because it will help you to win the car at a very low rank.(DO NOT USE IT IN ANY ONLINE RACE!!!!!!).(DO NOT ACTIVATE UNLIMITED SPEED AND SPEED LIMIT TOGETHER BECAUSE THE GAME WILL CRASH!)
• There are three booster options. First option will give you ONE(ONLY ONE) FREE booster when you BUY ONE for credits. Then you can activate as many times as you want by using Freeze Free boosters option. Third option will clear the remaining booster activated time. DO NOT HAVE IMPOSSIBLE BOOSTER TIMES ACTIVATED (496972 days). Clear that time immediately. (ALSO ACTIVATE OFFLINE!!!!!!!).
• Do not use TRY ALL CARS in TLE (Time Limited Events) or in Multiplayer or in anything else! You can use TRY ALL CARS *only in CAREER MODE!
*only means - not only in CAREER mode BUT YOU NEED TO KNOW which cars at the moment are HIDDEN and which cars are not hidden - you can't use HIDDEN cars in TLE or in MP or in any other events because GAMELOFT server knows exactly in which level you are and what cars are hidden for you.
• Don't buy TOKEN VEHICLES with Money Mode and then don't use them in TLE or in MP or in any other events - because GAMELOFT server knows exactly which cars you have at the moment and if you use HACKED car in any ON-LINE event, you will be in CB (CheaterBoard) and then BANNED!
• THE ONLY WAY to use TOKEN VEHICLES in MP or in TLE or in any On-Line event is to BUY THEM WITH TOKENS LEGALLY!!!!!
• Do not use UNLIMITED SPEED, UNLIMITED NITRO, NO CRASH in any On-Line event because GAMELOFT SERVER will automatically find it and you will be in CB and then Banned!
• In any ON-LINE event you can use NITRO RATIO (65% is the safest value (10.4 in FLOAT), SAFE CRASH, PERFECT NITRO all ALL VEHICLES NEARBY STOP - for this, you won't be banned.
• Do not use SET TIME hack to 00:00:00 in any map because they will ban you! GAMELOFT SERVER knows exactly what is the LEGAL TIME on every map! So the best way to use it is to check the LEADERBOARD from the 1 and 50 place and then make a little better time than - for example from 25 person on the leadearboard to be on 20 position for example - but YOU NEED TO HAVE LEGAL TIME!!!!!!!! (legal time means the time that you will normal end race or event without hacks activated) so if persons at 1 to 50 places has 00:00:03 time for example - DO NOT USE IT!!! SET ONLY LEGAL AND POSSIBLE TIMES!!! Do not set IMPOSSIBLE TIMES!! NEVER!!!

Also if i missed any rules please mention them.

4jean
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 4jean »

Hello. I'm sorry to ask this here. Can I use the cheat with the android version of CE. or is there support for android platform elsewhere

PHANTOM GHOST
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PHANTOM GHOST »

I think i got a new update for asphalt 8 airborne of size 1.64 GB. Will need new CT to play.
How to buy BP vehicles?? Any hack???

PHANTOM GHOST
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PHANTOM GHOST »

I activated ( in offline mode ) token to credits hack and visible all vehicles hack, then i buyed every vehicle i can buy for token ( including hidden cars such as Appolo IE,X2 , MP4 31,AF 10,12 SIGMA,BEAST ALPHA AND X, VISION GT, PORSCHE CAREERA GT , LYKAN HYPERSPORT, VULCAN, CENTENARIO, GTA SPANO 2015, 675 LT, 600 LT, SSC AERO, CORVETTE GRANDSPORT, HURACAN,ASTERION, AVENTADOR, HOT WHEELS CARS, LS LIGHTNING, H2R , FERRARIS ,PAGANI 'S , ARIEL, 9FF,WEBER FASTER, CADILLAC 16,SHELBY COBRA, APRILIA TOUNO, ETC. Then went online to check whether i will be banned or not. Still now i am not banned.I didn't played any MP or TLE . I can't play it unless i update the game. But i expect there is a small chance for me to avoid ban that I don't open the game in online mode for about 3 days and update the game to newer version. ( I already avoided ban once like this successfully ). Pray for me not to get BANNED, LOL. Feedback on the cars:: they are some DAMN fast cars. Acceleration from 1.4s HOHOHOOOOO I AM ENJOYING THIS.

PHANTOM GHOST
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PHANTOM GHOST »

I expect 99% chance to gat banned, but i still have hope as new update arrived in time. Newer update somehow resets hack history or something. I already experienced it. Several people got banned for credit hack but i didn't. i still have about 2 crore credits with me. After i did that hack the next day a new update came, after updating i played MP and TLE I did not get banned.

reibabo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reibabo »

Since the patch today, it is not available.
Some are working, but they are rarely usable.

PHANTOM GHOST
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PHANTOM GHOST »

By the way i am still not banned.
Try not to update to new version of asphalt 8 now. New update sucks!!
Although it has new Koenigsegg car the update is really bad.

Anybody here got banned after hacking and claiming mastery reward car???

PHANTOM GHOST
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PHANTOM GHOST »

Several people i know are leaving asphalt because of GL s greed. New update just intensifies it.

PHANTOM GHOST
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PHANTOM GHOST »

Is this thread dead??? Nobody ain't responding. Where r u guys?? @xenon,sabyn..,harengun where r u gys??

xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xenon »

PHANTOM GHOST wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:11 pm
I activated ( in offline mode ) token to credits hack and visible all vehicles hack, then i buyed every vehicle i can buy for token ( including hidden cars such as Appolo IE,X2 , MP4 31,AF 10,12 SIGMA,BEAST ALPHA AND X, VISION GT, PORSCHE CAREERA GT , LYKAN HYPERSPORT, VULCAN, CENTENARIO, GTA SPANO 2015, 675 LT, 600 LT, SSC AERO, CORVETTE GRANDSPORT, HURACAN,ASTERION, AVENTADOR, HOT WHEELS CARS, LS LIGHTNING, H2R , FERRARIS ,PAGANI 'S , ARIEL, 9FF,WEBER FASTER, CADILLAC 16,SHELBY COBRA, APRILIA TOUNO, ETC. Then went online to check whether i will be banned or not. Still now i am not banned.I didn't played any MP or TLE . I can't play it unless i update the game. But i expect there is a small chance for me to avoid ban that I don't open the game in online mode for about 3 days and update the game to newer version. ( I already avoided ban once like this successfully ). Pray for me not to get BANNED, LOL. Feedback on the cars:: they are some DAMN fast cars. Acceleration from 1.4s HOHOHOOOOO I AM ENJOYING THIS.
so you can literally buy hidden cars and use them 3 days later?

xenon
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xenon »

on mp and tle