Assassin Creed III Remastered

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Assassin Creed III Remastered

Post by Paul44 »

^^ fyi: I've updated the table in the meantime; now supporting latest update

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Vanni127
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Vanni127 »

So I have no idea how to get the challenges thing to work. Even with the default one it comes up with which is the use a snare and bait to trap an animal.

Also how in the world do I know what to look for for other challenges? This is so confusing.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ yep, it's a... challenge; and not for the faint-hearted. Bottomline: if you have no idea how to interpret/work_with offsets and browse through a datastructure, you're kinda lost. I'm just giving 1 example here, as starting point (and it was the 1st one in my list, that still needed completion).
If you double-click the 'Address', you should now that the list of Challenges start at [pChallenge+50]. Its value you'll find 2 offsets below from there. What that particular challenge is, you'll need to compare with what you see onscreen (value-wise). (logically: try this when just starting the game, as most of them will not be set 'completed')
(ps: I'm sure there is a string_ptr flying around there, telling us exactly which challenge it is; but I lack the experience to figure this one out ~ it's on my Todo list, ok 8-) )

pm me if you want to give it a swirl...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@Paul44: I too was gullible like you are in the post above. But I learned my lesson. People don't want to learn; they want to be shown (spoon-fed) how to click this, do that, push this so they get what they want. That's all. Once he's done with this game, next, next, next. And so on. Nothing learned. I appreciate people like you who really wanna get out of the bucket of constant routine and learn something for a change ;) Keep it up!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I'm "naive" enough to think and hope that 1 out of 10 will actually do something with that info; and/or gets "kickstarted" to go further down that road. That said: I did provide a simple instruction set; and hope he'll add some added value in the weeks to come :dry: ( and yeah, I dig it...)

And thx for the moral support, appreciated.

pfairweather01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pfairweather01 »

Will any of this help me get past the horse chase at the end of Sequence 3 or can somebody point me in the direction of something that can (Ideally a cheat that stops you desynchronising when the target gets too far away, slows the target down or just gives you more time)?...I've been stuck on this for days and just want it gone...I know exactly what to do, but I'm just not fast enough at changing the angle so that I can actually see where I'm going...I'm getting really bored and frustrated with it now and want to get on to the rest of the story...Please help!

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I have not played the REM vs, so can not even remember when this happens. That said: based on what you said (slow response time?), you could try CE's speedhack itself (on main window). yes, it will slow down the game even more, but will give you probably the time to adjust accordingly...

Luddition
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Luddition »

Getting crashes anytime there's a cutscene now, even if i pause quickly and disable everything. Any chance of an update?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ I suppose the game got updated recently? (no time to follow up things in detail these days). That said: can you upload your game's EXE, along with an SFV (so I can compare with my (re)installment) ? (pm me download link)
(and it did work for you before ?)

ps: can not promise anything on short term (like this weekend), but i'm on holiday in 2 weeks from now (so should be able to have a look then)
ps2: what is the current version btw?

Oh yeah: if you can do following: "replay with cutscene" while only 1 particular cheat is enabled (I'm guessing it is caused by just 1 cheat). If I know which cheat causes the crash, it would save me quite some time...

pfairweather01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pfairweather01 »

Thanks...I managed to get past the chase scene in the end and now I've reached the sea battle in Sequence 9...How does the ship status thing work?...I've tried to follow the instructions in the Read Me, but I'm still confused as to what is actually supposed to happen and when I'm supposed to activate it...What boxes do I tick to keep my ship at maximum strength or is that not possible?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ Just enable 'Ship Status', then lock/enable 'current health'; and your ship should keep max health (more or less)...
And normally you can enable this before starting any misison. That said: #Luddition reported earlier that the table makes the game crash during cutscenes; which would mean also during "sea"-missions... (but the guy hasn't reported back sofar)

ps: actual values will only show at the moment you can battle/attack any ships ~ which usually happens after some (cut)scenes

pfairweather01
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by pfairweather01 »

Thanks for that...I've got ship battles mastered now and eventually made it through the whole game, which is still rather a challenge for uncoordinated dyspraxics like me, even with the God Mode on!...I was dreading the infamous Lee chase, but not having to worry about getting burnt up in the ship actually allows you another route up to Lee that is still challenging to work out but you can take your time over...I'm now onto Liberation and desperately need a God Mode..Any further progress on that front yet, Paul? ;) ...I only need the God Mode if nothing else works...

GroxIan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by GroxIan »

I would really appreciate a map reveal hack. Walking around by foot and horse is so tedious to reveal this "fog of war". Who ever thought this was a good idea at Ubisoft was very wrong. Even when syncing all Viewpoints you will have to walk by foot and horse.

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

^^ read #Sunbeam's posts (!) related to 'fog' on prev pg...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

GroxIan wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 pm
I would really appreciate a map reveal hack. Walking around by foot and horse is so tedious to reveal this "fog of war". Who ever thought this was a good idea at Ubisoft was very wrong. Even when syncing all Viewpoints you will have to walk by foot and horse.
The game packs a lot of content which a lot of people made the effort to create. If they didn't put a map sync feature like that, would you fucking visit every place in the game? No.. you just barge in to finish it and add another notch on your gaming belt. It's always the players who have the "great ideas" T_T..