Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Post by SunBeam »

While it may work, as in no harm keeping it there, remember it modifies memory at certain locations in your game. The fact that the game doesn't crash because of those alterations is a miracle (game might not be using those offsets; game or Denuvo). Just that :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

stek-kravari
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stek-kravari »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:51 am
Table Updated:
  • v 1.0.8:
    • Table Updated to latest Steam version.
Thank you for update :)

scphsega
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scphsega »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:51 am
Table Updated:
  • v 1.0.8:
    • Table Updated to latest Steam version.
Thank you Tim for the patched exe and CT. Works beautifully now.

The struggle now (for me at least), is for the remaining few skins/gears left to unlock, after HukpoFuJI unlocker had worked its magic. And now they added and gated skins and gears behind the Kombat League chores and busywork, which I have zero interest in getting into. The completionist in me calls out to these skins and gear, then I got reminded how excruciating painful and toxic the online community this game has become......... I think I'll just stick to my usual nights out with the guys in local multiplayer, playing the REAL KOTH (winner stays, loser passes the controller to the next guy, playing in the living room), and being responsible with how each and everyone behaves. People tend to be more conscious with their behavior while being face-to-face. ^_^
Last edited by scphsega on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 9:42 am
While it may work, as in no harm keeping it there, remember it modifies memory at certain locations in your game. The fact that the game doesn't crash because of those alterations is a miracle (game might not be using those offsets; game or Denuvo). Just that :D
I just searched through memory and for me it's a bunch of int3 lol

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

The DLL did this in the previous MK11 version:

Code: Select all

uint64_t thAntiCE = pGame + 0x12D8F78E;
	*(DWORD *)( thAntiCE + 0x0 ) = 0x90909090;
So if you go to MK11.exe+12D8F78E you should see 4 NOPs. The fact that those 4 bytes changed there don't crash your game now, like I said, is a pure coincidence. The game or Denuvo might not use that address, the code might not be executable there to influence some crash and so on.

mrfrontman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrfrontman »

thethiny wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:17 am
[Link]
Remove the d3d11.dll from your folder, rename MK11.exe to mk11.exe.backup or whatever, rename MK11-NoCE to MK11.

Enjoy
Noticed the .exe is set to run with admin rights. Any purpose for this? Just curious, I guess you could say I have OCD and the admin icon annoys me lmao.

Thanks for the update btw =) Much appreciated, was going to go ahead and patch the .exe but you saved us all the time.

scphsega
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scphsega »

HaiTian wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:49 pm
[Link]

Anyone help with me this error after I used the V1.2 unlocker, thanks!
I can verify, the same happened in my case as well. The unlocker shows new gears and skins available, but "Receive All" just throws out that same error you posted. Not sure where else we can get hold of the unlocker creators other than here, no response on his YouTube channel.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

mrfrontman wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:05 am
thethiny wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:17 am
[Link]
Remove the d3d11.dll from your folder, rename MK11.exe to mk11.exe.backup or whatever, rename MK11-NoCE to MK11.

Enjoy
Noticed the .exe is set to run with admin rights. Any purpose for this? Just curious, I guess you could say I have OCD and the admin icon annoys me lmao.

Thanks for the update btw =) Much appreciated, was going to go ahead and patch the .exe but you saved us all the time.
I'm not sure that's the case with me. Right click >properties > unblock file.
Probably cuz downloaded online.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

scphsega wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:27 am
I can verify, the same happened in my case as well. The unlocker shows new gears and skins available, but "Receive All" just throws out that same error you posted. Not sure where else we can get hold of the unlocker creators other than here, no response on his YouTube channel.
I believe that unlocking method (Fiddler etc.) requires the content item ID's, in order for it to reference the items to be unlocked. That is, it's not just unlocking the items willy-nilly, simply by hacking the server or some such -- players need to acquire the content in-game / normally, then upload their info to the unlocker creators, so that they can update the unlocker on their end / for it to work for everyone else.

Smokester11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smokester11 »

everyone who has/had/is having problem with hukpofuji's unlocker,i just had a lil chat with him on his youtube about the error 532 that pops up updating fighter skins,and he fixed it in a blink,it should work now,thank you again hukpofuji

HaiTian
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HaiTian »

Smokester11 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:03 am
everyone who has/had/is having problem with hukpofuji's unlocker,i just had a lil chat with him on his youtube about the error 532 that pops up updating fighter skins,and he fixed it in a blink,it should work now,thank you again hukpofuji
maybe differnt time to unlock? my unlock work succesfully an hour ago, but now, the unlocker give me the below error, is it server problem?

[Link]

scphsega
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scphsega »

Smokester11 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:03 am
Yep, just talked to him as well, and the unlocker is now working as intended. Thanks everyone for the heads-up. Back to the grind.

New video out from him, detailing the plan for Season of Blood skin unlocks via his unlocker. Understood and respect his wishes for that, personally I think it's a miracle he's even giving the option for these League-only rewards through the unlocker.

Moh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moh »

That's awesome. I asked him earlier if he would support those skins through the unlocker, he said he would.

I'm a kid, and that video is my candy store. :D

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

I really hate how this thread turned into the unlocker where it clearly states cheat table. Can we get something done about this? I constantly receive notifications thinking it's about the game...

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

thethiny wrote:
Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:17 am
I really hate how this thread turned into the unlocker where it clearly states cheat table. Can we get something done about this? I constantly receive notifications thinking it's about the game...
It's a compromise, if not about the unlocker, there would be endless posts asking for skins.