Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +11+1 (table Update8) (20200704)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +11+1 (table Update8) (20200704)

Post by Cielos »

Ritual of the Night

///

no more updates for a while. may re-visit where the dev release more game modes~
here are some posts contain table by other members/creators, and info that may not have covered in this table:

Cake-san's table

anjinggila's table

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9658&start=30#p93701kaede's table[/url], contains technique exp.

Cake-san;s post, contains familiar exp.

////

Update8
- updated the table for the latest steam patch, specifically:
- updated enable script. updated the aobscans for gold base fetching, and updated the current bullet base fetching process.
- updated enemy drop mod script. updated almost all injection points mostly because of slight changes of registers. removed the id drop-down-list, as they were outdated, and I'm lazy to fetch them again or write a lua script to automate the process. just use the fetch id script and hot-keys to input ids, or use pox911's Item ID Generator.
- updated fetch id script. added a caller check to prevent a constant read from interfering when enemies are present.

Update7.2
- updated highlighted item/shard. a game patch rendered a caller check useless as the stack is shifted. should be fixed now.

Update7.1
- added an edited Item ID Generator made by pox911. if you don't like the edited bit, get the original from pox911's post instead. for the edited bit, read the enemy drop mod's description below.

Update7
- added inf. double jump.
- added modifiers mod. it contains 7 child scripts, attack speed mod, move speed mod, slide speed mod, backstep speed mod, 100% crit hit, guard all attack, and guard all trap. these can all be done by editing the [modifiers] via the [pointers], these scripts are for quicker manipulation without editing the values again on every game session. read the description for details.
- added some more pointers to "[pointers]>[stats]>[modifiers]", which, again, are all found by rapierx.

Update6.2
- updated fetch id. it will reveal ALL items and shards (other than the toggle-able shards) in the "Archives > Item" now, no matter you have obtained them or not, which allows you to add the ids to the enemy drop ids.
- added some pointers to "[pointers]>[stats]>[modifiers]", which are all found by rapierx.

Update6.1
- added fetch id to enemy drop mod. read script description below for details.
Update6
- added enemy drop mod.
- updated the description of ignore ingredients. read!

Update5
(protest on-going here, not staying home much. have some time to play some today, made another cheat instead in the end...)
- added game speed mod.

Update4.2
- updated ignore mp. it covers sustaining Shards now (e.g., Petra Ray, Beast Guardian, Bunnymorphosis, etc.).
Update4.1
- updated highlighted item/shard, added some more pointers in the shard stats, including the # of projectiles / duration.
Update4
- added 999999 luck.
- updated highlighted item to highlighted item/shard, you can change a highlighted shard's rank now.

Update3.2
- updated ignore ingredients. missed a byte for the disable code, which would make the game unstable if you de-activate this script. it's fixed now.
Update3.1
- updated ignore ingredients. it now allows you to batch create (>1) at once even if you don't have ingredients to start with.
Update3
- added ignore ingredients.
Update2
- added ignore gold.
- added the description for inf. bullet to this post (I forgot...).
Update1.1
- updated ignore mp. it covers Rapiers' Tech now.
- updated inf. bullet. changed the injection point for the current bullet fetch.
- updated all scripts with aobscans. should work on GOG now.
Update1
- added inf. bullet and highlighted item.
- updated ignore mp. it covers Directional Shards and Technique now.
Update.2
- no new script.
- added some base stats pointers.
Update.1
- added ignore mp
undead
- health still drop when being hit but you won't die.
- min health allowed can be changed via the entry. default: 1, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.

ignore mp
- you can always use Shards and Techniques regardless of your current mp.
- mp still drop when using Shards and Techniques until it reaches zero or reaches the min mp needed for the equipped Manipulative Shard (lazy to trace for the behaviour of casting Manipulative Shards...).

inf. bullet
- equipped bullet quantity won't drop below 1 when you fire your gun.

inf. double jump
- as title says.
- if you're NOT using keyboard+mouse, you can't use the downward-kick in mid-air with this script activated. you will have to change the lua key-listener in the script to listen to the controller down button instead of the keyboard "S" key.
- with keyboard+mouse, you can use downward-kick in mid-air without the need to do a double jump mid-air first.
- if you're in newgame+ already, you don't need to re-acquire the double jump shard in order to double jump.

ignore gold
- you can buy anything from Dominique regardless of your current gold.
- gold still decreases until it reaches zero when you buy stuff.

ignore ingredients
- you can always craft items, prepare foods, and enhance shards with or without any ingredients.
- ingredients still decrease until they reach zero when you use them.
- it would prevent the game from registering the buff you gained from eating. so, remember to deactivate this script before you first eat a new food. or just activate this script when you need to craft/prepare/enhance something.

999999 luck
- luck is capped at 999 by game default. the script, when activated, would force 999999 luck and skip the upper cap (luck would still be shown as 999 when in the menu).
- luck would revert to normal when you deactivate the script.

modifiers mod
- activate this script to gain access to 7 child scripts.

attack speed mod
- activate modifiers mod first.
- attack speed modifier will be replaced by the specified x?. i.e., any equipments and/or shards that would modify this same value would be replaced by the script.
- x? can be changed via the entry. default: x1.4.

move speed mod
- x? default: x1.15, same as the effect of the "Speed Belt". that means, with this script activated, you don't have to spend an accessory slot for its effect.

slide speed mod
- x? default: x1.2, same as the effect of the "Strider Belt". that means, with this script activated, you don't have to spend an accessory slot for its effect.

backstep speed mod
- x? default: x1.2, same as the effect of the "Moon Belt". that means, with this script activated, you don't have to spend an accessory slot for its effect.

100% crit hit
- as title says.

guard all attack
- should GUARD all incoming attacks, if I haven't missed any nullify modifiers...

guard all trap
- gives you the effect of "Aegis Plate". no trap could hurt you.

enemy drop mod
- you can force the enemy drop.
- if you've set a shard or item drop, that shard/item would have 100% drop rate.
- you won't get the shard you choose if the enemy you killed have no shard to drop (check the Demon Archive if you're not sure). just pick another enemy to kill. the same goes for the item drops.
- you'd find 3 id entries for each of the 4 items, they have the same address actually, I just separate them so that you can select the desired item from the drop-down-list easier. e.g., if you want to drop a sword, find it from the "id (weapons)" drop down list; if you want to drop some food, find it in the id (items) list. etc.
- for steam version with DLC installed, check kyoski's post for the item list that would work for you.
- with fetch id activated, you can highlight an entry in the "Archives > Item" menu, then copy the highlighted entry id manually, and paste it to one of the drop id entry.
or you can use the following hot-keys in-game to set the drop.

Code: Select all

hold numpad0, then:
numpad1 to 4 :: set the highlighted entry id to drop item id 1 to 4 respectively. and set the drop quantity to 1
numpad5      :: set the highlighted entry id to the drop shard id.
numpad9      :: reset all drop ids, and all drop quantities to zero.
- when fetch id is activated, all items / entries would be revealed, no matter you have obtained them previously or not. applies to both the ?????? items/shards and those won't appear as ?????? at all if you haven't discovered them yet, like the password-unlock items, boss medals, tomes, etc. not that after you change a category, you have to go up/down once for the script to fetch the correct id again.
- you can use the included Item ID Generator made by pox911 to get all the ids your game version support.
- when you click the "Pull IDs" button, the drop-down-list of the "drop shard id" would be populated as well. this way you can choose the skills shard (toggle-able shards) from it.

highlighted item/shard
- allows you to edit the quantity and max stack of the highlighted item/shard.
- there are many GRAY pointers there, I've yet to test what they are for. feel free to test around and report.
- also allows you to edit the rank, grade and 2 modifiers of the highlighted shard.
- what the modifiers represent may differ depends on the shard you're highlighting. some shard just need the rank or grade to calculate the effect, some use the modifiers. you will have to test for yourself.
- rank, grade will be saved when you save the game, while the 2 modifiers will be reset on each game session.

game speed mod
- CE's speedhack is causing stuttering to both sound and animation, hence this script.
- allows you to change the game speed at will.
- CE's hotkeys are set for easy speed change in-game:

Code: Select all

hold numpad0, then:
numpad. :: reset\
numpad/ :: 0.2
numpad* :: 0.4
numpad- :: 0.6
numpad+ :: 0.8
- the hotkeys are set using CE's build-in function, that means you can change,delete,add any key you want by pressing Ctrl-H when highlighting the custom speed entry.
latest
BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping.CT
+11+1, table Update8, for game patch 20200702
(1.74 MiB) Downloaded 6302 times
backups
+11+1, table Update7.2, for game patch 20190808
(1.71 MiB) Downloaded 633 times
+11+1, table Update7.1, for game patch 1 (20190620)
(1.7 MiB) Downloaded 297 times
+11, table Update7, for game patch 1 (20190620)
(1.69 MiB) Downloaded 231 times
+9, table Update6.2, for game patch 1 (20190620)
(1.66 MiB) Downloaded 205 times
+8, table Update5, for game patch 1 (20190620)
(1.38 MiB) Downloaded 181 times
+7, table Update4.2, for game patch 1 (20190620)
(1.36 MiB) Downloaded 204 times
+6, table Update3.2, for init release
(309.13 KiB) Downloaded 206 times
+5, table Update2, for init release
(302.49 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
+4, table Update1.1, for init release
(287.9 KiB) Downloaded 280 times

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Cielos on Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:47 pm, edited 27 times in total.

AlexWong
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +1

Post by AlexWong »

Wow! Nice!

enpoping
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +1

Post by enpoping »

simple cheat exp multiplier x5, im a noob so i cant figure how to make the sub option change the number on script, so if you dont like x5, you need to change it on the script, just double click on script and change the number you like.
imul ebx,5
Attachments
exp multiplier
(995 Bytes) Downloaded 350 times

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +2 (table Update.1)

Post by Cielos »

@enpoping
I haven't test your script yet, but I'll refer to your injection point when I finally come to this cheat if you don't mind.
but if you do, I can start my search from scratch...

anyway, thanks in advance~

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +2 (table Update.2)

Post by KS212 »

Nice work guys! Hoping for anti-grind options like 100% drop rate and 100% shard drop rate, ignore crafting/upgrade/enhance/etc cost. :)

The shard drop rate is the big one... this game's another Dawn of Sorrow (if you guys remember the DS game). Every monster drops a shard of some sort but the drop rate is horrendous.

EDIT: @Cielos, the ignore MP option doesn't work for weapon techniques. You can test this one by using the Kung Fu Shoes and just doing quarter circle forward (down, downforward, forward) + attack.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:58 pm
[...]
thanks for the tips. didn't know the shoes have special move already...
I've updated the ignore mp script for directional shards. I'll look into the special move as well before posting the update.
writing a simple item editor now as well. not sure which one is the id yet. maybe inside one of the pointer in the structure, or from another place... may not pursue it for now...
should be ready for testing in a bit....

EDIT:
table updated. redownload and see if the "ignore mp" script covers other techniques now (if you found other techniques already).

///
for those are playing with controller, will the character be walking if you move the left stick slightly? if so I'll try to make a walk script for the game... if not I won't waste time to track the controller input for now...
thanks in advance for the answer~

enpoping
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +2 (table Update.1)

Post by enpoping »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:17 pm
@enpoping
I haven't test your script yet, but I'll refer to your injection point when I finally come to this cheat if you don't mind.
but if you do, I can start my search from scratch...

anyway, thanks in advance~
yeah, do what ever you want :D

bloodaxis
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bloodaxis »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:42 pm

...writing a simple item editor now as well. not sure which one is the id yet. maybe inside one of the pointer in the structure, or from another place... may not pursue it for now...
should be ready for testing in a bit....
That highlighted item editor is a god send, just being able to change item cap and quantity is great already, thanks for your work as always! Also she doesn't seem to have any other state of movement besides run, no acceleration or walk animation.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Cielos wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:42 pm

EDIT:
table updated. redownload and see if the "ignore mp" script covers other techniques now (if you found other techniques already).

///
for those are playing with controller, will the character be walking if you move the left stick slightly? if so I'll try to make a walk script for the game... if not I won't waste time to track the controller input for now...
thanks in advance for the answer~
Tested. The ignore MP works for any special move now that is a single attack type ie perform input = get one move. It doesn't work for Rapier type... That one is triggered by Attack 3x then mash Attack... mashing will cause the special move to activate and it will drain MP slowly and finish the attack when MP runs out... currently because it considers MP as empty it just performs one stab then finishes the move.

You can test this by buying a rapier type with the actual name 'Rapier' (its a basic/base level weapon) and just mash attack.

Also to answer your other question, no... There is no analog input in this game. Miriam only runs once the stick is past the deadzone. I'd be surprised if there was walk/run, being a SOTN style game.

Kikokage
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +4 (table Update1)

Post by Kikokage »

it doesn't work with GoG Version ;)

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +4 (table Update1)

Post by Cake-san »

Kikokage wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:11 pm
Try this... a few pointer...

All credits goes to the author...
Attachments
BloodstainedRotN-Win64-Shipping_aob.CT
(25.62 KiB) Downloaded 1886 times
Last edited by Cake-san on Wed Jun 19, 2019 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

thanks guys for the analog input info. save me some time... :)
KS212 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:45 pm
[...]
Tested. The ignore MP works for any special move now that is a single attack type ie perform input = get one move. It doesn't work for Rapier type... That one is triggered by Attack 3x then mash Attack... mashing will cause the special move to activate and it will drain MP slowly and finish the attack when MP runs out... currently because it considers MP as empty it just performs one stab then finishes the move.

You can test this by buying a rapier type with the actual name 'Rapier' (its a basic/base level weapon) and just mash attack.
[...]
done. re-download and test~

///////////
Kikokage wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:11 pm
table updated with aobscans. see if it works on GOG now.

///////////
I'll call it a day now.
no more frequent update for at least 18 hours~

Schezo92
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Schezo92 »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:58 pm
Nice work guys! Hoping for anti-grind options like 100% drop rate and 100% shard drop rate, ignore crafting/upgrade/enhance/etc cost. :)

The shard drop rate is the big one... this game's another Dawn of Sorrow (if you guys remember the DS game). Every monster drops a shard of some sort but the drop rate is horrendous.
Edit your luck stat to an absurd amount and you should raise the drop rates to a manageable level.

bachou
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +4 (table Update1.1)

Post by bachou »

drop rate multiplier would be cool if it's possible
are stats edit permanent or it resets when LV up ?
need an exp for familiars too :mrgreen:

Azure
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night +4 (table Update1.1)

Post by Azure »

exp multiplier for familiars, shard and item drop rate, and this would be completely perfect, thanks for the hard work!