re2 Game time mod script

Add topics here with methods, analysis, code snippets, mods etc. for a certain game that normally won't make it in the Tables or Requests sections.
cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

re2 Game time mod script

Post by cheataddict5150 »

Just downloaded the latest re2 table and was wondering if someone can teach me how to use the game time mod, can i actually set a time for the game to lock on? if so how can i set the value? :?

cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: re2 Game time mod script

Help someone please?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

cheataddict5150 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:10 pm
Just downloaded the latest re2 table and was wondering if someone can teach me how to use the game time mod, ...
I don't have the game, and I don't know what mod your referring to. So, no not really.

cheataddict5150 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:10 pm
...can i actually set a time for the game to lock on? if so how can i set the value? :?
It depends on how time works in the game, but most games store time in seconds. So you'll need to have a look at how it works and how it's displayed in the mod your referring to; or ask the creator to explain how it works.

cheataddict5150 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:58 pm
Help someone please?
You'll tend to need to wait for more than 3 hours to get replays, so just be patient.

cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Thanks for replying its that i cant understand why so many trainers and no one has a time freeze option as an option, resets are good but i prefer the freeze as im trying to speed run but the table im referring to has something called game time mod but its set for 1:58:43 i think, i would like to have an option to set a lower time

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

cheataddict5150 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:56 pm
Thanks for replying its that i cant understand why so many trainers and no one has a time freeze option as an option, resets are good but i prefer the freeze as im trying to speed run but the table im referring to has something called game time mod but its set for 1:58:43 i think, i would like to have an option to set a lower time
You'll just have to look at the script and see how it's working. You could probably just edit the script to change the time it sets. As far as freezing you'll need to find the address for time and freeze that.

You could use that script to make your own pointer, here is a video that goes over how to do that.

cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Haha i am by no means a scripter or coder, i have watched that vid about 4x and still have not a clue what to do

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

cheataddict5150 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 7:21 pm
Haha i am by no means a scripter or coder, i have watched that vid about 4x and still have not a clue what to do
Dont know, here its the Lua scripting Section. But Im thinking that you are trying to do a AA (Auto Assembler Script).
Where I started last year, I downloaded Assaultcube (easiest game to learn something) and try scripting.
In Assaultcube you need one line of scrip to make your script working. (Template is all doing for you)
heres a example for Ammo in Assaultcube:
Current Ammo = 100 / Value Type is Integer(4Bytes)
search for 100. Shoot one time to 99, search for 99. So long that you have 1/2 results over, when its 2 Addresses test them out.
When you find the right Address right click on it and click on "Find out what access this address". Shoot again.
Some instructions should pop up. In this case I use "dec [esi]". What does this instruction doing? Esi is holding your current ammo, and when you shooting once its decreasing(dec) by once.
What you can do is open this instruction. open the Auto Assembler (CTRL + A) go to AOB Injection. Then its asking this : "On What address you want the jump" only press ok then you can choose the symbol name for the injection point. Doesnt matter u can use also defaul "INJECT". So its almost done, you want that youre ammo dont decrease so use this // behind dec [esi]. The dec [esi] gets ignored and the rest code gets loaded -> its push edi and mov edi,[esp+14]
When you put // behind dec [esi] you go to File and assign to current cheat table and youre ready to go, activate it and shoot.

You need to waste time on it, to learn it.

When you dont understand my badly english, watch on youtube there are still some tutorials for assaultcube

Here is also some useful informations all over the basics for auto assembler: [Link]
[Link]
[Link]

cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

I dont understand what you mean, all i want is for you to tell me how to use the game time mod on the table that i assume you made? do you understand? the table isnt working maybe im doing wrong but i want to be able to set a time below 1:58:43, the table is the Resident Evil 2 +19 +1 (table Update14.3) there is something there called game play time mod .2 but it dont work it seems, maybe its because i have deluxe edition of the game please tell me how to change time

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Why not post where you found the table?

And if you mean this table, why are you randomly assuming who made it? And if this is the table, the instructions are right in the main post.
Cielos wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:00 pm
game player time mod
- when activated, game play time would stop at the time you specified.
- the display time in-game may appear within 4 seconds less then what you set via the script.
- by script default, time would stop at 1:58:43. i.e., when the game time reaches 1:58:43, the time would start cycle between 1:58:39 - 1:58:43.
- for easy time setting, remember you have to allow CE to run the LUA when you open the table.

cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Tim there are no instructions there, where does it say to set time do such and such? i see no instructions saying how to set time at all unless im blind, and didnt Cielos make this table? if not then my bad but i sent cielos a message asking how to use the table and got a response from Rysefox so i assume that person is Cielos? but either way there are no instructions on that table at all :?

Rysefox
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Rysefox »

cheataddict5150 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:40 pm
response from Rysefox so i assume that person is Cielos?
I am the lower version of Cielos, and no I am not Cielos

cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Ah well i thought you were Cielos my mistake :) but yeah i cant figure out the game play time mod, there is no explanation of how to set a time, it tells you it can be done but doesnt say how, for instance it should say something like right click on address and go to such and such but i see absolutely nothing :?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Again; your better off posting where the table is posted, other users can even explain it. Someone like Cielos probably gets a lot of PMs, so posting on the table topic would be more likely to get there attention.

cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

I will do that tim, i hope the replys i made werent taken as disrespectful as me being a 49 yr old man it isnt my intentions at all i just wanna speedrun my RE 2 remake :lol:

cheataddict5150
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

If anyone is willing to explain to me how to use the game play time mod on the latest RE 2 table it can be found in the tables section of the forums all help would be appreciated https://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=8539