Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Impala
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Octopath Traveler (Steam)

Post by Impala »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:50 pm
I tweaked things again. Using a timer and writing the values if they are different. It appeared to work for me for what I was testing.
This one seems to be working on multiple locations 6.5 wasn't. It seems like its good everywhere now

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

added Scrutinize and Inquire
original post here

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:34 pm
By referencing DrummerIX codes, here are two things I made for myself.

• Easy Level Check for Field Commands(100% success rate)
    --this code now include Thieving, Scrutinize and Inquire
  • Battle Result - Multipliers
    --You will see the changes on Result Screen.

The battle result multipliers are not working for me.

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

gunbalde60 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:41 pm
TheByteSize wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:34 pm
By referencing DrummerIX codes, here are two things I made for myself.

• Easy Level Check for Field Commands(100% success rate)
    --this code now include Thieving, Scrutinize and Inquire
  • Battle Result - Multipliers
    --You will see the changes on Result Screen.

The battle result multipliers are not working for me.
can confirm this.

Edit 1. well actually all the options aren't working. On legit steam version.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I was using the Battle Result from TheByteSize and they worked for me

EDIT: I suspect that not everyone's stack is in the same place but it worked on my computer.

gunbalde60
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gunbalde60 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:44 am
I was using the Battle Result from TheByteSize and they worked for me

EDIT: I suspect that not everyone's stack is in the same place but it worked on my computer.
Your table works fine for me, but TheByteSize part of it doesn't . I also did his stand alone download it doesn't work for me.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

updated my post.
added Allure and Inf Hannit Summons
original post

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by justiny »

TheByteSize wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:31 am
updated my post.
added Allure and Inf Hannit Summons
original post
Inf h'aanit's summons work with drummer's enable. The other options not so. Maybe the scripts should revolve around drummer's enable script?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I added Enemy Battle Pointers and some Enemy Scripts as well as updated TheByteSize's scripts with his updates in EDIT 7 of my table.

weird032
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by weird032 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:25 pm
I added Enemy Battle Pointers and some Enemy Scripts as well as updated TheByteSize's scripts with his updates in EDIT 7 of my table.
Wow you actually beat fearlessrevolution. There is a request thread over there and you just did it.

I wish I know how to update tables because this is really top-notch and a waste if it will be updated.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Square Enix usually doesn't update games that much, but it should not be a problem to keep the table updated if it does. Mostly updating 3 base pointers should work.

djbb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by djbb »

weird032 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:15 am
Wow you actually beat fearlessrevolution. There is a request thread over there and you just did it.

I wish I know how to update tables because this is really top-notch and a waste if it will be updated.
Yeah, I was on e of the requester over there. they're purposely left it alone.. as a long time member i'm a bit disappointed. They're very defensive against any complaints. I've seen it too many times.

XRizerX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by XRizerX »

djbb wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:37 am
weird032 wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 12:15 am

Yeah, I was on e of the requester over there. they're purposely left it alone.. as a long time member i'm a bit disappointed. They're very defensive against any complaints. I've seen it too many times.
DrummerXI ripped them apart with this table, it's fucking incredible and does everything you want and need and then some. It's not like this game is ever getting updated on steam anyway, it's running flawlessly and just like it does on Switch.

I requested the trainer for Octopath at fearlessrevolution figuring with a crack team of guys they could easily get this done but instead they opted for some cop-out options to just make your characters temporarily stronger so you could brute force your way through all the battles... it's lazy garbage. Where's the customization options or time saving stuff? Not to mention, no JP, XP, Leaves or Item modifiers... in a jRPG game? That's a bit of a joke really.

I made a post over there and the one programmer cried and said he/she wanted to retire the trainer because of my comment. LOL

I mean, relax there bud, you're providing a service, and if your service is shit, we as customers have a right to complain about it being shit, instead they threaten you with bans if you're too out of line, or mention "cheat engine" LOL like it's some big secret.

Honestly, I think it's just because they realized that 100 dollars for a life time membership wasn't enough money. Not a lot of people are dumb enough to be duped to purchase Lifetime+ memberships, so they're scrambling to pump out as many low quality trainers as they can just to say they fulfilled their obligation.

Either way, they dropped the ball on this game because it wasn't some Triple A mainstream game... that's all it boils down to. Most of their stuff is good but their trainer for Octo SUCKS.

ikarius
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ikarius »

XP/JP multipliers - either from the base scripts or TheByteSize scripts are not working at all on my system, and I did not try to enable them before the game was active.

Also, "one-hit enemies" seems to not find the back-leftmost enemy.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

I assumed a maximum of 5 enemies. Maybe there is 6. Right click the option and choose Change Script.

Where you see the line local NumEnemies = 5, change the 5 to a 6 and let me know if that fixes it.