Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Malazar
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Cheat Engine Table

Post by Malazar »

Yes, the Yellow Turban research doesn't lock you out normally in the game. However, when I use Recifense's table and checked the reforms box it researched in two turns (that was the normal amount for a first research, so I don't know if the script reduced it or not) then, all researches were locked out and I could not select any other reform. This is not the case normally for Yellow Turban, but was an effect created by the script.

Okay the link doesn't work, but try clicking on this:

[Link]

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Lonat455
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lonat455 »

Hey I can't seem to activate the Load player address script in maximus_erectus table, does anyone know why? Thanks

nobody0014
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nobody0014 »

Lonat455 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:59 pm
Hey I can't seem to activate the Load player address script in maximus_erectus table, does anyone know why? Thanks
been having problem for awhile, even when it works [in beta but after a couple of tries], not all the script works like unit level and such

maximus_erectus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by maximus_erectus »

Lonat455 wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:59 pm

I've found the best way to get the script to work is saving the game, and then loading said savegame.

kangloveyou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kangloveyou »

any chance to make script for construction more than one same time ?

Disciple
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Disciple »

kangloveyou wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:52 am
Not much point to it. The game already has an instant construction function whenever you are building something, and with the table already giving you access to infinite gold, just click the little gold icon that appears under any ongoing construction to instantly build it.

Disciple
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Disciple »

Don't remember if someone already suggested this, but another good addition would be an instant cooldown to generals' abilities in battles at start and when effects (green bar) wear off after usage. This was done for TW Warhammer I and II for regular abilities and magic, so it would be nice to see that added to Three Kingdoms as well :)

Speaking of which, just as I wrote this, I noticed a new patch update and some scripts stopped working again ....

Bitterfoam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bitterfoam »

Urgh. It looks like the update that went live today broke maximus's Infinite Reforms script. The character pointers still function, as does setting treasury.

Question on the satisfaction piece - Enabling/Disabling seems to maximize some of your faction's satisfaction factors (e.g., Faction Fondness, Innate Satisfaction) and after the turn ends and reverts any captured generals' satisfaction, they don't have an Innate Satisfaction factor at all (which actually drops their total satisfaction by 25-50). I've never used it before, and I'm wondering if that's always what it has done?

kangloveyou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kangloveyou »

Disciple wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:45 pm
kangloveyou wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:52 am
Not much point to it. The game already has an instant construction function whenever you are building something, and with the table already giving you access to infinite gold, just click the little gold icon that appears under any ongoing construction to instantly build it.
oh i see, sorry for my frist question i just mistake. i mean when we build we can use instant constrauction and upgrading workfine. but my point is we can upgrade just only one per province that was question i ask for any chance to upgrade more than one per province at same time. thank for answer. (sorry for my english)

Griffihn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Griffihn »

kangloveyou wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:49 am
oh i see, sorry for my frist question i just mistake. i mean when we build we can use instant constrauction and upgrading workfine. but my point is we can upgrade just only one per province that was question i ask for any chance to upgrade more than one per province at same time. thank for answer. (sorry for my english)
it has been tried and proved to be a BIG mistake. the game is not made to be able to build diferent buildings, in the same region, at the same time. if you do that, you end up with things like 7 slots filled with the large city icon and building. you may find it funny but do consider the implications to something like that.

kangloveyou
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kangloveyou »

Griffihn wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:53 am
kangloveyou wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:49 am
it has been tried and proved to be a BIG mistake. the game is not made to be able to build diferent buildings, in the same region, at the same time. if you do that, you end up with things like 7 slots filled with the large city icon and building. you may find it funny but do consider the implications to something like that.
thank for answer.

maximus_erectus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by maximus_erectus »

I've updated my table to work for game build 9537.1673768.

Bitterfoam
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bitterfoam »

Nice! Thank you - you're awesome.

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

maximus_erectus wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:58 am
I've updated my table to work for game build 9537.1673768.
Thanks, but is infinite arrow possible in your table?

Mythstis
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mythstis »

Do the instant reforms work with the Yellow Turbans? I cant seem to get it working.