Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.7 CT

Post by SunBeam »

^ Here's what I say: let's stop the fucking talk if you can't seem to be arsed to do a remote session for check-ups via Discord or TeamViewer. Yes, even with this attitude. That's what a "software engineer" says. It's not sufficient this topic is filled with OCD-istic people who can't take the time to play a game cuz "oh, finger hurtz cuz grind", we have to create a new OCD trend now regarding "it's not working".

In all of my times doing remote sessions with people for whom my stuff didn't work, it's always been something on their end. Want to solve the mystery, you can find me on FRF's Discord. Don't care and want to use CH's loader (yeah, I know you got alternate means to go at this), fine by me. But if you choose the latter, then let's please drop the pursue of why my DLL is not working for you.

Choose your destiny!

BR,
Sun

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

LeoNatan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeoNatan »

Who said I wasn't "arsed to do a remote session" or "CH"? :roll: Show me where I've mentioned any "CH" at all. You live in a world of your own, thinking everything is a CH conspiracy. I don't even think I have a CH account. This is not a healthy lifestyle, when all you had to do is ask.

PM details if you really wish to debug this.

Gryva
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Gryva »

SunBeam wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:11 pm
@Gryva: My d3d11.dll assumes you didn't use any mods on the game (if any from the various links flaunted around to unlock shit) and that you've not "tampered" with d3d11.dll in any way (SweetFX and ANY custom GFX mods that tinker with d3d911.dll will conflict). Is any of what I mentioned your case? If so, remove any and try again. Funny how there's always 1-2 people for which "it doesn't work".
Well, only mod I use is DLC unlocker, maybe that's the reason? But it does not affect .exe, only adds .ini.

Sakurarozu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Sakurarozu »

hmm anyone having the dll not working? i get the pop up cant run ce in presence

Moh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moh »

Just for shits n giggles I tried the DLL and it doesn't work here either. The game gives the CE error.

Now obviously I have used HukpoFuJl's unlocker so whether that somehow interferes with it I don't know (or care) I'm just posting for 'statistical' purposes, not looking for or expecting a fix.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Just for shits and giggles.. make sure you actually got the 1.2 DLL (there are 3 links in my post). Also make sure the game shows this in the disclaimer frame: 0.112-14-CL136501. DLL won't work for any other version.

LeoNatan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeoNatan »

It's the 1.2 with latest patch that is not working. The previous DLL with the previous version of the game worked.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:09 pm
With the new update the original method to disable the CE detection seems to be working again.

I'm just going to point this out again.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

Close Google Chrome and relaunch the game, and wait for animtions to finish before doing anythin.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:33 pm
Pointed that out as well in my update post: they removed the integrity and CRC32 checks. Back to v1.0 + anti-CE behavior :)

LeoNatan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeoNatan »

@ShyTwig16 Thanks!

Dragonlord3344
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dragonlord3344 »

Your doing gods work ShyTwig16, ive been using this trainer since i got mk11 and you have never dissapointed me and have always saved my butt in keeping this cheat table alive thru updates.

I hope you ignore the haters and keep up the Great Work.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ I used Google translate: "I will be very sad if you don't keep on updating the table."

LeoNatan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeoNatan »

Dragonlord3344 wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:52 pm
Your doing gods work ShyTwig16, ive been using this trainer since i got mk11 and you have never dissapointed me and have always saved my butt in keeping this cheat table alive thru updates.

I hope you ignore the haters and keep up the Great Work.
And also always does it with good attitude, without delusions of grandeur and no persecution complex. :)

Dragonlord3344
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Dragonlord3344 »

Well I had just got off work that mornin when I posted that after I was going thru this thread in hopes of finding a cheat engine bypass (which i did btw) and saw some mean stuff some priviledged kid said that he was upset that you removed the krypt unlocker and thought id express my opinion and thanks on/for the table,

Also thanks to SunBeam and Beefsquatch.