Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xXLashkeXx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.11 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by xXLashkeXx »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:43 pm
xXLashkeXx wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 2:14 pm
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 6:10 am

Its tested and works on 99427 epic store version. Are none of the cheats working for you ?
I found the bug, I downloaded the cheat again and now everything works flawlessly. :D
Sry again for the discussion :oops:
No need to apologize :) But I'm curious, what was the problem ? Maybe it could help someone else if they run into problems too.
For me, the scripts have displayed errors where I wanted to activate them, so I thought they were Oudated ... But after I reinstalled the Cheat Table, everything works fine ... :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

HunterOfTheEnd
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Satisfactory +18 | 1.09 | 10-Apr-2019

Post by HunterOfTheEnd »

Well, It doesn't work for me. It seems that some parts of it work but the ENABLE script won't activate. I have tried to reinstall it

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

HunterOfTheEnd wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 7:33 pm
Well, It doesn't work for me. It seems that some parts of it work but the ENABLE script won't activate. I have tried to reinstall it
Can you try to manually attach the process and then click [Enable] ?

thestorm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thestorm »

Haya, any chance of an update to the latest version ? #99427
The current trainer crashes the game to desktop when you enable a cheat.

Cheers :)

Meridias
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Meridias »

thestorm wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:37 pm

Are you using the 1.09 from the first post or the 1.11 from a page or two back? The 1.11 has been working just fine for me in 99427.

thestorm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thestorm »

Meridias wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:28 pm
thestorm wrote:

Are you using the 1.09 from the first post or the 1.11 from a page or two back? The 1.11 has been working just fine for me in 99427.
Hay, been trying to use the Satisfactory 1.11 v99303_unofficial.CT version posted a page or two back.
As soon as I click the 1st box (F1 to enable) to open the options within the trainer, the game CTD's and the crash reporter pops up :(

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

thestorm wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:17 pm
Meridias wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:28 pm
thestorm wrote:

Hay, been trying to use the Satisfactory 1.11 v99303_unofficial.CT version posted a page or two back.
As soon as I click the 1st box (F1 to enable) to open the options within the trainer, the game CTD's and the crash reporter pops up :(
I don't know what to tell you. I've just tested it on CL#99427 (and CE 6.8.3 64bit) which I believe is the latest "stable" release and it's working fine over here on my end, don't know if its working on the experimental branch. I wouldn't have a clue how to track down your specific issue.

Could you maybe tell me what the crash reporter says ?

You could also try deleting the file "FactoryGame-Win64-Shipping.pdb" in the folder "\FactoryGame\Binaries\Win64\". Everything does freeze up while symbols are loaded and maybe that's related to the crash somehow.

thestorm
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by thestorm »

Thanks for the assist, I'll have a poke about, must be something I'm doing as I don't usually have any issues with CE /thumbsup

krazzykid2006
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by krazzykid2006 »

CheatingMuppet wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:50 pm
Keep in mind that it will still consume whatever fuel is in the jetpack and it will load in new fuel aswell but the jetpack will work without having fuel in your inventory so just store away all your fuel if you don't want any of it to be used up.
I think what people are talking about when they say that the unlimited jetpack isn't working, is that you used to be able to stay in the air forever with the unlimited jetpack fuel cheat. Now you can't.

Now the fuel counts down and you have to land for it to refill. This isn't how it worked before. Before you were able to stay up forever, the jetpack fuel gauge was frozen in the full state before while the cheat was active.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

krazzykid2006 wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:31 pm
CheatingMuppet wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 5:50 pm
Keep in mind that it will still consume whatever fuel is in the jetpack and it will load in new fuel aswell but the jetpack will work without having fuel in your inventory so just store away all your fuel if you don't want any of it to be used up.
I think what people are talking about when they say that the unlimited jetpack isn't working, is that you used to be able to stay in the air forever with the unlimited jetpack fuel cheat. Now you can't.

Now the fuel counts down and you have to land for it to refill. This isn't how it worked before. Before you were able to stay up forever, the jetpack fuel gauge was frozen in the full state before while the cheat was active.
This is not true. I've tested this again and again.

1. Activate cheat.
2. Hold space to fly around with your jetpack.
3. Jetpack consumes fuel until it goes to 0.
4. Jetpack continues to operate normally with 0 fuel inside of it, you'll have the warning triangle though.
5. You land and jetpack refuels if you have any fuel on you, so just make sure to remove this fuel from your inventory if you don't wanna lose it to the jetpack.

dya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dya »

Any chance for an update for the Experimental build?

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

dya wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:33 am
Any chance for an update for the Experimental build?
I'm not sure if I will.

But list me all the cheats that aren't working (specifics of what is happening would be nice) or that you'd like to have changed in some way (and if so, in what way).

I don't want to download the experimental build right now but I will do it if the table isn't too broken.
If it's something easy to fix then I'd be happy to fix it but if its something major then I'll save it until experimental gets pushed to stable because I don't want to redo a bunch of time consuming work.

Btw, this table will likely stop being updated (by me atleast) at some point in the near future because of mods. They can usually do everything that CE can but better.

cuzza
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cuzza »

Testing the table in the new experimental (v0.1.14 Build 100692)
PLAYER
- Infinite Health - Works fine! (thank god with the addition of nuclear radiation)
- Easy Kills - Works fine
- Increase move speed - enables but does not work, no effect to move speed or anything else noticable
- Increase jump height - will not enable, no effect
- Turbo manual crafting - Works fine
- Infinite Fuel Jetpack - will not enable, no effect
- Infinite Ammo Rebar - will not enable, no effect
- Infinite Fuel Chainsaw - enables and seems to work, still decreases fuel on hand but when it hits zero it still works
- Inventory Size - will no enable, no effect
INVENTORY
- Unlimited Items for crafting and building - works fine, even impacts jetpack and ammo so you can still use them, but you need to refuel/reload still
- Duplicate Items - will not enable, no effect
- Clicked Item - will not enable, no effect
MISC
- Infinite Fuel Biomass Burner - will not enable - no effect
- Infinite Fuel Vehicles - enables and seems to work, still decreases fuel on hand but when it hits zero it still works
- No power requirement - will not enable, no effect
- Quick Milestone Time Reset - Works fine
- Instant Analysis - Works fine

If there is anything I can do to debug or troubleshoot, let me know, happy to help and contribute but I'm fairly beginner. Happy to test as well.

dya
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dya »

The unlimited items for crafting should be enough for me. I occasionally use the duplicating item, but I can do one-off memory address freezes/splits for that.

CheatingMuppet
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CheatingMuppet »

cuzza wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:05 am
Testing the table in the new experimental (v0.1.14 Build 100692)
PLAYER
- Infinite Health - Works fine! (thank god with the addition of nuclear radiation)
- Easy Kills - Works fine
- Increase move speed - enables but does not work, no effect to move speed or anything else noticable
- Increase jump height - will not enable, no effect
- Turbo manual crafting - Works fine
- Infinite Fuel Jetpack - will not enable, no effect
- Infinite Ammo Rebar - will not enable, no effect
- Infinite Fuel Chainsaw - enables and seems to work, still decreases fuel on hand but when it hits zero it still works
- Inventory Size - will no enable, no effect
INVENTORY
- Unlimited Items for crafting and building - works fine, even impacts jetpack and ammo so you can still use them, but you need to refuel/reload still
- Duplicate Items - will not enable, no effect
- Clicked Item - will not enable, no effect
MISC
- Infinite Fuel Biomass Burner - will not enable - no effect
- Infinite Fuel Vehicles - enables and seems to work, still decreases fuel on hand but when it hits zero it still works
- No power requirement - will not enable, no effect
- Quick Milestone Time Reset - Works fine
- Instant Analysis - Works fine

If there is anything I can do to debug or troubleshoot, let me know, happy to help and contribute but I'm fairly beginner. Happy to test as well.
dya wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:09 pm
The unlimited items for crafting should be enough for me. I occasionally use the duplicating item, but I can do one-off memory address freezes/splits for that.
I've had a look at everything and it's mostly just AoBs that need updating but my computer has crashed so it will have to wait until either later today or tomorrow.

I don't know how in the world I'm running out of memory when I have 32gb as well as the task manager never seems to go much above 60% even when windows is complaining that it's running out of memory. I'm very confused. Oh and I need this much memory because I multitask and need to keep stuff open.