Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
darneoc
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Grim Dawn + All DLC's

Post by darneoc »

Is it possible to give inf health pets option?
Thank you for your time.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NatsuDragn33l
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NatsuDragn33l »

does 1.1.1.2 working gog ?

NatsuDragn33l
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NatsuDragn33l »

how to use it ?

Artykalamata
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Artykalamata »

NatsuDragn33l wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 11:09 am
how to use it ?
Here you can read how to use a cheat table.
viewtopic.php?t=831

Baofu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Baofu »

Looks good so far. Any chance for modifying the values in the Crucible DLC? I know I did something similar in the past where I could manipulate the wave number and thus the quality of the chests but I lost it when my PC died. Hopefully it was just as simple as a value search but if you wanna build on that that'd be cool.

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Plague Dr. Reiss »

Is there anyway we can get this updatedd to 1.1.3.0 Please :D

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Plague Dr. Reiss wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:15 am
The x64 Steam table still works fine for me on the 1.1.3.0 version. Are you using the 32-bit table or GoG table? If so, mentioning what isn't working for you would be useful for someone to be able to offer help updating it.

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

StinVec wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 6:42 am
Plague Dr. Reiss wrote:
The x64 Steam table still works fine for me on the 1.1.3.0 version. Are you using the 32-bit table or GoG table? If so, mentioning what isn't working for you would be useful for someone to be able to offer help updating it.
I'm, using.. Steam, x64 1.1.3.0 and some functions do not work :( I don't know what's up maybe it's not hooking to the right address?

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Plague Dr. Reiss wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:40 am
StinVec wrote:
Plague Dr. Reiss wrote:
I'm, using.. Steam, x64 1.1.3.0 and some functions do not work :( I don't know what's up maybe it's not hooking to the right address?
I do not think I can help too much while not knowing which functions are not working for you.

I'll attach my version of fantomas's Steam-based x64 1.1.2.3 table for you - perhaps the non-functional options you have will be working for you in this one.

This modified table includes the fixes for the Inf Health/Inf Mana options provided by "beguiler" on the previous pages.

I also tweaked the layout of the table to include most of the options into an 'activate all' tree so options I use can be activated with 1-click instead of clicking each one. As there are a few options I do not use (Total Dev Points, Max XP, Total Faction points, Super Run Speed, Monsters Can't Move), you can drag them into the 1-click tree if you would like them to be included and drag out the options you do not want included.

(Just to note, Total Player Faction Points option has never really worked well for me. That option in the attached table is the non-functional, out-of-date entry from fantomas's v1.1.1.2 table as fantomas's v1.1.2.3 table version of that option not only doesn't work for me, but also crashes my game when I kill something.)

I hope the unnamed options you have found not working for you will be working for you on this table.
Attachments
Grim.Dawn+All.DLC's.v1.1.3.0 (x64) (modified).CT
Steam-based x64 up to v1.1.3.1
Includes beguiler's Inf Health/Inf Mana fixes
'Activate All In Group' added for 1-click activation of desired options
(27.54 KiB) Downloaded 155 times
Last edited by StinVec on Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Plague Dr. Reiss
Cheater
Cheater

StinVec wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:54 pm
Plague Dr. Reiss wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:40 am
StinVec wrote:

I do not think I can help too much while not knowing which functions are not working for you.

I'll attach my version of the x64 table for you - perhaps the non-functional options you have will be working for you in this one.

This modified table includes the fixes for the Inf Health/Inf Mana options provided by "beguiler" on the previous pages.

I also tweaked the layout of the table to include most of the options into an 'activate all' tree so options I use can be activated with 1-click instead of clicking each one. As there are a few options I do not use (Total Dev Points, Max XP, Total Faction points, Super Run Speed, Monsters Can't Move), you can drag them into the 1-click tree if you would like them to be included and drag out the options you do not want included.
(just to note, Total Faction Points option has never really worked well for me when activated on an existing save game but seemed to work alright when activated prior to starting a new game)

I hope the unnamed options you have found not working for you will be working for you on this table.
Thank you. I will try these out here in a little while. Been busy :) Also Thank you for the timely response. :)

fantomas
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by fantomas »

Plague Dr. Reiss wrote:
Everything's working fine here, on both 32/64 steam versions and table v1.1.2.3 :)

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

1.1.3.1 is here table need update

StinVec
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by StinVec »

Memiomy wrote:
Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:20 pm
1.1.3.1 is here table need update
How exactly does it need update?
For me, the Steam-based x64 table still works perfectly fine on the 1.1.3.1 game version.
(aside from the faction points option which I previously mentioned I have always had a problem with getting it to work consistently - 1.1.1.2 version of that option seems to not be compatible with recent game updates and the slightly different 1.1.2.3 version of that option crashes my game)

If you did not try the table out with the new game update before posting that it needs an update, try it and you will likely find that everything still works fine for you as well. When a game gets an update, it does not automatically mean that an entire cheat table no longer functions.

If you did try fantomas's table and found that something is no longer working for you on game version 1.1.3.1, you would at least need to mention this information in your request for an update:
- What version of fantomas's table are you using? (Steam-based x32/x64, GoG-based x32/x64)
- What option exactly is not working for you in fantomas's table?

If the whole table is not working for you, perhaps you are using the wrong table version for your game version (GoG on Steam), or you may be hooking it to the wrong process (hook to Grim Dawn.exe not x64_Launcher.exe).

Memiomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Memiomy »

max stack works fine

-super run speed doesn't work
havn't test other options coz don't need

Architect
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Architect »

I have edited this table myself and fixed a couple of things and added some more as well like permanent buffs (not everything), no cooldowns, adjustable speeds, and better stack handling using the DecrementStack method (I found the split method overbearing as it easily causes components to fill out -- you don't really need more than 100 if item doesn't decrease).

Some things need fixing though -- permanent buffs do not affect all buffs, especially the ones that are caused by specific triggers. As an example, Fighting Spirit and Menhwir's Will are two. Sucks because the latter would mean nigh-immortality. Mirror of Ereoctes and Blade Barrier are affected but this means the encounter with Fabius the Unseen would cause him to be immortal as well. Currently correcting playerbase checks for all these.

I will release eventually. Just waiting for 1.1.4.x to come out to see if the table will hold. Otherwise, will modify for those as well.