Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HukpoFuJl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.6 CT

Post by HukpoFuJl »

stek-kravari wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:13 pm
People, new version of Mortal Kombat 11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.0 gets released tomorrow. Go to this link and set reminder on youtube

New features in this version:
Now it can unlock skins, equipment, brutality, intro, change the player's level and more flexibly manage currencies.

• Unlocking game content: all items in the collection, including all icons and backgrounds of the combat card and all crypt items (such as the Cetrion amulet, heads of fighters, etc.) and voice announcer (Kronika, Raiden, Johnny Cage )
• Ability to get any game currency (coins, souls, hearts, crystals, light fatalities, skips of battle, equipment flow tokens)
• Ability to change your player level (from 1 to 200)
• Ability to unlock skins, equipment, brutality, fatality, entry, glee and ridicule. There is no way to unlock all this for 100% right now, because to unlock every item you need to know its personal identifier. We collect these identifiers on our server, from which the program then takes them. At the moment, the database contains more than 85% of all items of equipment and skins. 99.9% of all finishes, introductions, ridicule, etc. are open.
The base of unlocks will be updated every few days, so you can run the program again in a week and get new unlocks.

Cautions:
This program sends not quite typical requests to the MK11 servers and therefore you risk getting a ban. But in fact, NRS is usually more than loyal to cheaters (there has not been a single known case of a ban yet).
After receiving the content through the program to see it - you need to restart the game! To see changes in game currencies you need to spend / receive them, or restart the game!
Just fix your link. In the previous premiere, I accidentally uploaded a video without sound.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

HukpoFuJl wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 12:04 am
Just fix your link. In the previous premiere, I accidentally uploaded a video without sound.
Link fixed.

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

dunno if this was reported yet or not but whenever I activate p1 hitbox disable, the character I'm using gets stuck in mid air. sometimes it lasts for a while and sometimes it will get unstuck.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

twotonedearly wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:05 am
dunno if this was reported yet or not but whenever I activate p1 hitbox disable, the character I'm using gets stuck in mid air. sometimes it lasts for a while and sometimes it will get unstuck.
Yeah I had that too, couldn't figure out why. Hopefully it's not too big of a deal, but it's definitely random and irritating.

HukpoFuJl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by HukpoFuJl »

twotonedearly wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:05 am
You can set activation and deactivation on the hotkey. :)

pstuff0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by pstuff0 »

So game has been updated, none of the proposed hacks with getproccess or messagebox are working, I suppose they implemented checksum verification.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

If you breakpoint on any dll the game instantly crashes (enters last chance)

edit: editing anything crashes the game. The probably included some sort of anti tamper (finally denuvo?).

I tried editing the following into the following:

Code: Select all

int3
 int3
 int3
 int3 

int3
int3
nop
int3
and it crashed

Edit:
There's no checksum, I modified useless part of the exe and the game launches fine. Seems that toggling breakpoints / modifying runtime code crashes the game.

Edit3:
"This application cannot run in dos mode" I changed it to "doo mode" and the game crashes at main menu ONLY IF X64DBG is attached. This means that a debugger will only crash the game if it's on runtime.

Edit4:
I give up. Tim/SunBeam Save us...

Edit5:
There's an underlying process that keeps on reading MK11.exe every second (shown in procmon).

Edit6:
Found a way to hook cheats into the game. Basically you have to apply the patches onto the dll files instead of the mk11 file. Example:
I have a code that hooks to Kernerlbase.dll+CreateFileW, basically it replaces some stuff inside. So I opened x64dbg, attached to MK11 (which toggled entry breakpoint) then I used CE to hook my script into the game (basically the dll), then I closed CE. Game continued running fine without crashing and I could see my script still working.

Edit7:
With regards to edit 5, suspending the thread stopped the game from reading every process, but the game still crashed.

Armanello
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Armanello »

thethiny wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 8:11 pm
If you breakpoint on any dll the game instantly crashes (enters last chance)

edit: editing anything crashes the game. The probably included some sort of anti tamper (finally denuvo?).

I tried editing the following into the following:

int3
 int3
 int3
 int3 

int3
int3
nop
int3
and it crashed

Edit:
There's no checksum, I modified useless part of the exe and the game launches fine. Seems that toggling breakpoints / modifying runtime code crashes the game.

Edit3:
"This application cannot run in dos mode" I changed it to "doo mode" and the game crashes at main menu ONLY IF X64DBG is attached. This means that a debugger will only crash the game if it's on runtime.

Edit4:
I give up. Tim/SunBeam Save us...

Edit5:
There's an underlying process that keeps on reading MK11.exe every second (shown in procmon).

Edit6:
Found a way to hook cheats into the game. Basically you have to apply the patches onto the dll files instead of the mk11 file. Example:
I have a code that hooks to Kernerlbase.dll+CreateFileW, basically it replaces some stuff inside. So I opened x64dbg, attached to MK11 (which toggled entry breakpoint) then I used CE to hook my script into the game (basically the dll), then I closed CE. Game continued running fine without crashing and I could see my script still working.

Edit7:
With regards to edit 5, suspending the thread stopped the game from reading every process, but the game still crashed.
What does it mean? Cheat table won't work now?

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

Armanello wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 9:10 pm
yes :(

I tried setting random breakpoints, the game would crash if the breakpoint is on a "call". Seems like their calls are prtected. I've noticed they're using RPC, could it be that there's an RPC timeout? But it wouldn't make sense as I broke on "MessageBox", and the messagebox never triggered cuz I didn't open CE, so something else is checking their calls and detecting if they're changed.

Edit:
The guy above was correct, they're utilizing a checksum. They aren't even using denuvo properly... The checksums are in a txt file in the same folder lol.

Edit 2:
Game doesn't even load the file. I really give up this time.

edit3:
The checksums inside that file are in memory, not on disk.

edit4:
setting software breakpoints will crash after a while, however, hardware breakpoints work completely fine! The other way around is to breakpoint on the dll.

edit 5:
Congrats :)

As I said, I patched the dll. Basically you need to use cheat engine to hook the Kernerlbase.dll's CreateFileW function (it is loaded before Anti Cheat). From that function kill this thread from MK:

Number=16
ID=F8DC
Entry=00000001418D6A20
TEB=0000000000326000
RIP=00007FFC269D9770
Suspend Count=1
Priority=BelowNormal
Wait Reason=Executive
Last Error=00000000
User Time=00:00:00.2812500
Kernel Time=00:00:00.6718750
Creation Time=02:23:09.5368514
CPU Cycles=BA514598
Note that the Number and Entry are always the same, but the TEB changes. I am no expert so I don't know what those mean, but I can guarantee that everytime it worked with me, it was that Number and that Entry, but NOT vice versa.

tl;dr
You need to create a CE trainer that hooks on a specific address in KernerlBase and terminates the thread.
However there's another issue that arrises, which is that the thread in the beginning is responsible for loading some Chroma stuff, as well as Nvidia's Shadowplay. So Good luck with that. I couldn't patch the exe yet.

What you can also do is that you make a CE trainer that hooks to the exe the moment it loads, changes the thread entry to nop, then changes it back before it gets detected.

Edit:

Just found anti tamper and disabled it. Once stable will post here.

Another Edit:
Thread 17 is anti-tamper
Last edited by thethiny on Fri May 31, 2019 10:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Holdo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Holdo »

People are reporting worse performance, probably because of the new anti-tamper.

thethiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thethiny »

Turning off thread 17 results in access violation instead of crash. Probably it's linked to some other threads as well?

okay so 17 is in charge of the game crashing, removing it results in the game having violation access. Probably 17 crashes but some other stops.

dkunit
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dkunit »

stek-kravari wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 10:13 pm
People, new version of Mortal Kombat 11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.0 gets released tomorrow. Go to this link and set reminder on youtube

New features in this version:
Now it can unlock skins, equipment, brutality, intro, change the player's level and more flexibly manage currencies.

• Unlocking game content: all items in the collection, including all icons and backgrounds of the combat card and all crypt items (such as the Cetrion amulet, heads of fighters, etc.) and voice announcer (Kronika, Raiden, Johnny Cage )
• Ability to get any game currency (coins, souls, hearts, crystals, light fatalities, skips of battle, equipment flow tokens)
• Ability to change your player level (from 1 to 200)
• Ability to unlock skins, equipment, brutality, fatality, entry, glee and ridicule. There is no way to unlock all this for 100% right now, because to unlock every item you need to know its personal identifier. We collect these identifiers on our server, from which the program then takes them. At the moment, the database contains more than 85% of all items of equipment and skins. 99.9% of all finishes, introductions, ridicule, etc. are open.
The base of unlocks will be updated every few days, so you can run the program again in a week and get new unlocks.

Cautions:
This program sends not quite typical requests to the MK11 servers and therefore you risk getting a ban. But in fact, NRS is usually more than loyal to cheaters (there has not been a single known case of a ban yet).
After receiving the content through the program to see it - you need to restart the game! To see changes in game currencies you need to spend / receive them, or restart the game!
Can confirm this is working post-5/31 patch. Have not received a ban yet, so we'll see if that holds up.

MrAntiFun
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrAntiFun »

Its like 6AM so no time to code it into its own thing , I just put the bypass into a trainer code .

Activate it wait couple seconds then open cheat engine .

Edit : The game uses CRC checks , Multiple scanners.

patch.zip
(561.12 KiB) Downloaded 252 times

stek-kravari
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stek-kravari »

maf wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:52 am
Its like 6AM so no time to code it into its own thing , I just put the bypass into a trainer code .

Activate it wait couple seconds then open cheat engine .

Edit : The game uses CRC checks , Multiple scanners.
Thank you bro it works :)
edit: the cheat table doesn't work, please update

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

LOL. Told you they would up their game ;) Also.. did you see my post with patched .exe? No. I patched a DLL in the game's folder to kill the Denuvo scan thread creation. I'm pretty much assuming you can kill the other scanners in the same way. Like I discovered in Unity just 2 days ago, suffices to kill the thread scanning the game's executable code. The other scanners checking the protection's integrity may run untouched. That being said, find the thread dealing with the game. Ignore the rest checking up on Denuvo. And stop using sentences like "it's thread #17". You can't vouch that thread creation order is identical for everyone.

In short: the scanner(s) are custom code initialized via thread creation :) Unless they interposed those multiple ones with game's code (e.g.: function reading your Koins will run an integrity check when executed). Which may explain the poor performance.