Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thoduo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by thoduo »

7akeem wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:11 pm
Okay im very new to monster hunter world, just started playing it. Im an old MHP2G veteran and i just wanna make a char where i can experiment around and get to know the game so i can start my journey a little prepared. However i ran into some problems, i tried finding a script for all items in item box but i wasnt able to find one working, also i tried editing my hunter rank, idk if it works or not would be nice for someone to help me out a little.
This is absolutely one of the dumbest things I've read on this forum. Cheat all you want, but don't try to make yourself feel better or justify doing it. You don't need to try so hard to convince yourself or others. Everything you're asking for and looking to do can be accomplished without cheating, so your reasoning makes absolutely no sense.

A handful of things on the table will be useless if you are a completely new player. Things like HR are locked behind story progression. If you want to experiment and get to know the game, great, you can do that through the campaign without cheats and then cheat once you've learned a thing or two about the game. What is there to experiment when you know nothing about the game?

All items works fine as of last update. I advise against fucking with your HR because again, it is locked behind story progression and you can brick your save by touching things you don't know anything about.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Poring
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poring »

Any updates on changing the leshen kills on GC?

verloren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by verloren »

Poring wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:53 pm
Bazelgeuse (Kills) offset -30834 + 30 = leshen kills offset -30804

verloren
Cheater
Cheater

Post by verloren »

doesn't work scripts
- Easily Break Monster Parts
- Abnormal Status Buildup Multiplier

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

A quick question here, it is currently 5/30/19 and many of the features of the table have stopped working or encountering errors ever since the Leshen/Ancient Leshen update dropped on PC. Do you have plans to update this table so that it not only works for the leshen update, but will also work when the Iceborne update drops in the winter? Thanks in advance, I'm eager to hear your thoughts on this.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

anonmcanon wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 3:07 pm
Does the infinite lucky vouchers not work anymore?
No it doesn't work ever since the leshen/ancient leshen update dropped, in fact about half the things on this table aren't working right now since the update. Also there is an error with a certain part of the table where if you enable "easily break monster parts" alongside any of the weapon buffs the result will be that any monster with a harmful aura (vaal hazak, teostra, lunsastra, leshen, etc...) will essentially one shot you with their aura. It will sound like you're being hit about a billion times in less than a second and you will just see your health bar be completely melted making it impossible to fight some monsters, so i advise against using the "easily break monster parts" part of the table at all. Some of the things that still work and dont cause problems are inf stamina, inf item use, max sharpness, (invulnerable doesn't work anymore unfortunately). All of the weapon buffs still work, and the ignore crafting requirements still works. So basically all of the important parts of the table still work just fine, its just that some of the more broken parts dont work anymore.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

GachiOnFire2 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 9:05 am
Hi, is infinite item use outdated ? :o
No it is not, inf item use, inf stamina, max sharpness, all of the weapon mods, and the ignore crafting requirements cheats still work just fine.

jasonpklee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jasonpklee »

Gadget wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:35 am
anonmcanon wrote:
No it doesn't work ever since the leshen/ancient leshen update dropped, in fact about half the things on this table aren't working right now since the update. Also there is an error with a certain part of the table where if you enable "easily break monster parts" alongside any of the weapon buffs the result will be that any monster with a harmful aura (vaal hazak, teostra, lunsastra, leshen, etc...) will essentially one shot you with their aura. It will sound like you're being hit about a billion times in less than a second and you will just see your health bar be completely melted making it impossible to fight some monsters, so i advise against using the "easily break monster parts" part of the table at all. Some of the things that still work and dont cause problems are inf stamina, inf item use, max sharpness, (invulnerable doesn't work anymore unfortunately). All of the weapon buffs still work, and the ignore crafting requirements still works. So basically all of the important parts of the table still work just fine, its just that some of the more broken parts dont work anymore.
Not sure what you're on about, infinite lucky voucher still works for me. Currently on version 167589. I can confirm this still worked after the Aleshy update over the past week or so.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

bigdonk wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:51 pm
Hey guys, I don't know what happened but whenever I open my guild card -specifically to page 4- my game crashes. Every other page works fine but just page 4. I have not done any guild card edits in months and I have no idea what is causing this. I've already tried deleting my nativePC folder but still nothing.
If i had to guess, now that the new updates to the game are out and they edited their very lax "anti-cheat" program, the new anti-cheat is likely just detecting invalid game data on your guild card and while it tries to understand the invalid game data and correlate it to what the game data actually should be when unedited it just crashes your game because its detecting the wrong data where the proper data should be displayed. This issue is actually why i never bothered with any direct account edits, I don't need people to think that I'm an amazing hunter who is rank 999 with 4 thousand monster kills or whatever, because if I don't have the actual skills to back up those stats then when push comes to shove and things get hard then I'm going to cart more times than the legit level 150 guy who actually worked his way up there and knows what he's doing and it's going to look really bad. I mean really what do you intend to do when Master rank gets here in the winter?

I would suggest either never opening up your guild card ever again (or sending it to others as it will likely crash their game too when they try to view it) or just starting a new account because I don't think there's any easy way for you to change that info back to a point where it won't crash your game.

Gadget
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gadget »

jasonpklee wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:46 am
Gadget wrote:
anonmcanon wrote:
Not sure what you're on about, infinite lucky voucher still works for me. Currently on version 167589. I can confirm this still worked after the Aleshy update over the past week or so.
Hmm, that's very interesting, because as far as i know it won't activate for me anymore every since the leshen dropped, but I could be wrong, the last time I checked was when the leshen dropped, not when the Aleshen dropped about a week later. And yes before you ask I am running the CRC program in the background, so that's not my problem. I'm on the most recent version of MHW and i haven't been able to get like half of the cheats to work on my table anymore. Has a new version of the table been dropped since then? Like have any minor updates come out?

Rashomon
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Rashomon »

Gadget wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:57 am
bigdonk wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:51 pm
Hey guys, I don't know what happened but whenever I open my guild card -specifically to page 4- my game crashes. Every other page works fine but just page 4. I have not done any guild card edits in months and I have no idea what is causing this. I've already tried deleting my nativePC folder but still nothing.
If i had to guess, now that the new updates to the game are out and they edited their very lax "anti-cheat" program, the new anti-cheat is likely just detecting invalid game data on your guild card and while it tries to understand the invalid game data and correlate it to what the game data actually should be when unedited it just crashes your game because its detecting the wrong data where the proper data should be displayed. This issue is actually why i never bothered with any direct account edits, I don't need people to think that I'm an amazing hunter who is rank 999 with 4 thousand monster kills or whatever, because if I don't have the actual skills to back up those stats then when push comes to shove and things get hard then I'm going to cart more times than the legit level 150 guy who actually worked his way up there and knows what he's doing and it's going to look really bad. I mean really what do you intend to do when Master rank gets here in the winter?

I would suggest either never opening up your guild card ever again (or sending it to others as it will likely crash their game too when they try to view it) or just starting a new account because I don't think there's any easy way for you to change that info back to a point where it won't crash your game.
Cheer man, I thing you still fear about it. I do account edits and try to mess about some monster data size here and there and still fine.
It's not about update like new anti-cheat.

On the guild card (pages 4), there should be Achievement and If i guess what cause that crash probably The Crown (Monster size).
If you change the monsters size Treat II and Treat III with some size (Small Crown) it possible cause crack.
you can recheck the data and ask for the right size.

jasonpklee
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by jasonpklee »

Gadget wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 8:01 am
jasonpklee wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 7:46 am
Gadget wrote:

Hmm, that's very interesting, because as far as i know it won't activate for me anymore every since the leshen dropped, but I could be wrong, the last time I checked was when the leshen dropped, not when the Aleshen dropped about a week later. And yes before you ask I am running the CRC program in the background, so that's not my problem. I'm on the most recent version of MHW and i haven't been able to get like half of the cheats to work on my table anymore. Has a new version of the table been dropped since then? Like have any minor updates come out?

Don't really know, I've generally stuck with the latest version of the table all along and always worked for me. I do wonder if the MHW patch is regional? I see mention of a new patch, but I haven't seen the update notice when I fire up MHW in the past few days.

Poring
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poring »

verloren wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 11:46 pm
Poring wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 3:53 pm
Bazelgeuse (Kills) offset -30834 + 30 = leshen kills offset -30804
Thanks

Nexus
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nexus »

Should've posted this the first time I posted, sorry lol.

Invulnerable and Easily Break Monster Parts are the two that seem to not activate within the cheat table.

Take your time gents, the hard work you've provided on this is greatly appreciated. :D

Zyrixion
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Zyrixion »

Maxed Set Bonus also does not work. Activates, but does not function. If anyone happens to fix it I'd love the updated code. :3