Re: Asfalt 9: legendy (v1.4.1a) ► + 3 trenér ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by Hermann »

asfalt 9 legendy v1. 5. 3a (prosím ct skript,a nebo trenér)DÍK

lilfella
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Asphalt 9: Legends (v1.4.1a) ► +3 Trainer by ZAJEC HAX 2019

Post by lilfella »

would be good to get a updated version please..

Bubba1978
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Bubba1978 »

1: Any chance you have updated this?

2: The download currently only contains an empty file. Making an exception in av did nothing.

r.nus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by r.nus »

Showing my intrest in a update for this trainer.

crystygye
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crystygye »

Can anybody make a trainner with 1 function? pause time? ONE FUNCTION?

besdna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by besdna »

crystygye wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 7:38 am
Can anybody make a trainner with 1 function? pause time? ONE FUNCTION?
Time stop work in 1.0.3A
You can press F6 during game (but not inside Cheat Engine!)
All other function don't works in this CT.
Attachments
Asphalt9v1.0.3a_CTv6.CT
(29.08 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

crystygye
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crystygye »

besdna wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 7:24 pm
Time stop work in 1.0.3A
You can press F6 during game (but not inside Cheat Engine!)
All other function don't works in this CT.
God bless you! 1 billion thanks

besdna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by besdna »

(Please use google translate)
I gathered and prepared a CT-script for CheatEngine. Work with 1.5.3a on PC.
IT IS NOT MY H@ck, I got it in youtub and other places (1.0.3a & 1.3.1)
I checked and used only two functions:
- stop timer (for TLE and career)
- speed hack

To use the timer, press F6 in the game, or assign any other key in CE.
In the "Career" mode, the timer has some features:

1. The timer helps to win the race, even if you came latest. This is useful when the race has several flags like "Win the race + 5 seconds nitro" etc. Despite the fact that you came to the finish line last - the timer you have will be stopped will top, and you will win the race.
2. If the timer is stopped, in the case of an accident your car will not be respawned!!. It is necessary to start the timer to respawn the car, and stop it again.
4. Do not stop the timer immediately, this can cause a ban when checking from the GL side. Stop the timer before the race leader crosses the finish line. If you see the leader visually - do not stop the timer in vain. If you do not see the leader (visually OR on the mini-map) - stop by about 50-60% of way (only if the leader is very far ahead).
5. Stopping the timer has one very funny effect. If you stop the timer, and then make a knockdown of any car - the game believes that the race has already been completed! And despite the fact that the car continues to move and the race continues, you will not be able to drive the car. You turn on the autopilot! :D You can only click on nitro. In this mode your car chooses the shortest path, even one that you might not know about. Opponents also move with autopilot, they do not use nitro and do not do tricks (very rarely). In this situation, there is even a chance to really finish first. The camera is switched by the key C.
-----
If in career mode the task is "Win the race" --- the function "stop timer" is useful, you will win even on the weakest car.
If in career mode the task is "Time Beat” --- the function "stop timer" is useless, use Speed ​​Hack (key Num+, very big speed, key Num- resets speed to normal). Use carefully, it is better to use only on straight stretches of the road and drop to normal when cornering and when jumping.
If in career mode, the task is "Escape" --- the stop timer and the speedhack DON'T work. UPDATE is necessary - search function "Ghost mode" to go through the police cars. Speed hack not works in the any race when police cars blocks yours.
-----
Don't cheat in online races with other humans. You will have ban. Don't use stop time to stop at 0:00:00.016 in TLE!!
-----
I do not like to use cheats. But GL uses foul methods in career mode and with bots. Sometimes tasks are not feasible in a normal game, because at some moment tasks cannot be completed without donate to upgrade cars. This model of the game is called "pay-to-win". Not paid = not win.
For expample - police cars block only you but not your opponents. Or Very short time for escape.. F...k GL!
Attachments
Asphalt 9_153.CT
(27.05 KiB) Downloaded 119 times

reibabo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by reibabo »

The Trojan is hidden.
Do not run.

The password for the web page account you are logged in to is passed.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

reibabo wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:15 am
The Trojan is hidden.
Do not run.

The password for the web page account you are logged in to is passed.
It is a false-positive.

marian860914
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by marian860914 »

Hello, can you update table, becouse this version not work with new update?
besdna wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 3:46 pm
(Please use google translate)
I gathered and prepared a CT-script for CheatEngine. Work with 1.5.3a on PC.
IT IS NOT MY H@ck, I got it in youtub and other places (1.0.3a & 1.3.1)
I checked and used only two functions:
- stop timer (for TLE and career)
- speed hack

To use the timer, press F6 in the game, or assign any other key in CE.
In the "Career" mode, the timer has some features:

1. The timer helps to win the race, even if you came latest. This is useful when the race has several flags like "Win the race + 5 seconds nitro" etc. Despite the fact that you came to the finish line last - the timer you have will be stopped will top, and you will win the race.
2. If the timer is stopped, in the case of an accident your car will not be respawned!!. It is necessary to start the timer to respawn the car, and stop it again.
4. Do not stop the timer immediately, this can cause a ban when checking from the GL side. Stop the timer before the race leader crosses the finish line. If you see the leader visually - do not stop the timer in vain. If you do not see the leader (visually OR on the mini-map) - stop by about 50-60% of way (only if the leader is very far ahead).
5. Stopping the timer has one very funny effect. If you stop the timer, and then make a knockdown of any car - the game believes that the race has already been completed! And despite the fact that the car continues to move and the race continues, you will not be able to drive the car. You turn on the autopilot! :D You can only click on nitro. In this mode your car chooses the shortest path, even one that you might not know about. Opponents also move with autopilot, they do not use nitro and do not do tricks (very rarely). In this situation, there is even a chance to really finish first. The camera is switched by the key C.
-----
If in career mode the task is "Win the race" --- the function "stop timer" is useful, you will win even on the weakest car.
If in career mode the task is "Time Beat” --- the function "stop timer" is useless, use Speed ​​Hack (key Num+, very big speed, key Num- resets speed to normal). Use carefully, it is better to use only on straight stretches of the road and drop to normal when cornering and when jumping.
If in career mode, the task is "Escape" --- the stop timer and the speedhack DON'T work. UPDATE is necessary - search function "Ghost mode" to go through the police cars. Speed hack not works in the any race when police cars blocks yours.
-----
Don't cheat in online races with other humans. You will have ban. Don't use stop time to stop at 0:00:00.016 in TLE!!
-----
I do not like to use cheats. But GL uses foul methods in career mode and with bots. Sometimes tasks are not feasible in a normal game, because at some moment tasks cannot be completed without donate to upgrade cars. This model of the game is called "pay-to-win". Not paid = not win.
For expample - police cars block only you but not your opponents. Or Very short time for escape.. F...k GL!

Jay.Jay
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Jay.Jay »

Hi, can someone update table? need car stats please. If you don´t have time, give me intructions or codes please.

besdna
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by besdna »

marian860914 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:51 pm
Work perfect. Now I use it very carefully to prevent any ban.
I made trainer for 4 options. But I'm using speed hack only for TLE, and never use any cheats for on-line races.
Stop time very dangerous cheat - sometimes players stop at impossible time. This leads to a transfer to cheaterboard.

[Link]

Steve
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Steve »

besdna wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:24 pm
marian860914 wrote:
I made trainer for 4 options. But I'm using speed hack only for TLE, and never use any cheats for on-line races.
Stop time very dangerous cheat - sometimes players stop at impossible time. This leads to a transfer to cheaterboard.

[Link]
Thanks bro

Kremnev
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Kremnev »

besdna wrote:
Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:24 pm
marian860914 wrote:

[Link]
Hello,Do I need a cheat engine to use the trainer?