Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
afg12
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! DUEL LINKS

Post by afg12 »

jhon800703 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:12 pm
dlpc_autoduel.CT
Thanks a lot jhon800703 really appreciate that.
Now i can burn my 99999 gate keys. :D

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

yaganekum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yaganekum »

I'd like to ask you guys a favor, I'm behind a table for a game called the rise of myths. I think as it is a flash game, it would be easier to modify it. the game link below [Link]

yaganekum
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by yaganekum »

hi ?

RubalNandal
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by RubalNandal »

yaganekum wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:49 am
I'd like to ask you guys a favor, I'm behind a table for a game called the rise of myths. I think as it is a flash game, it would be easier to modify it. the game link below [Link]
lol i used to play this game long back , ya its a flash game , though i m not good at hacking and stuff but as far as i could find that game was completely server side , yet i m not 100% sure , but if u find anything tell me too lol , i will return haha (as game in current state is all about $$$)

Datapel
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Datapel »

jhon800703 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:12 pm
afg12 wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:01 pm
Can someone make auto duel cheat?
dlpc_autoduel.CT
It's not working for me.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

does anyone managed to find somthing for gems ? I know its a server side value but i could always ask and maybe someone managed to find somthing

furthestben
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by furthestben »

evil_befall wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:05 pm
does anyone managed to find somthing for gems ? I know its a server side value but i could always ask and maybe someone managed to find somthing
Sadly, unless you can "fix" the drop rate (which is probably also server side) then you cannot cheat gems in. There used to be a way, but konami fixed that very quickly.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

furthestben wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 12:48 am
evil_befall wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:05 pm
Sadly, unless you can "fix" the drop rate (which is probably also server side) then you cannot cheat gems in. There used to be a way, but konami fixed that very quickly.
As i thought they do anything to make sure people pay with real money for gems Thx anyway

yusei8
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yusei8 »

Plz update or show me how to update any tutorial plz love u all

JasonDL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JasonDL »

can someone update the cheat please. Would be nice to have especially adjust Duel Results. Thank you, hoping someone will

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

DL has turned into more and more P2W. And i hate how KONAMI defines the meta through the forbidden list and latest cards release. It feels like i have been enslaved by KONAMI to follow the meta. So well, this is why i stopped playing and don't update my table anymore... :p

JasonDL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by JasonDL »

greenventor wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 1:25 am
DL has turned into more and more P2W. And i hate how KONAMI defines the meta through the forbidden list and latest cards release. It feels like i have been enslaved by KONAMI to follow the meta. So well, this is why i stopped playing and don't update my table anymore... :p
I get what you're saying, it sucks when you spend actual money on these digital cards only to see it get hit by the banned list, which is why this the tables is necessary for gamers, because I can turn cheats on, and farm gems like there's no tomorrow; I don't cheat when dueling with other players though. This tables alone helped me earned at least 15k gems in the last 2 months alone, there's no better way of saying f u to Konami then with cheats on. But anyways, it sucks to know your done with the game, and I understand completely, but if you ever do decide to come back, please fix the table up a bit, because like I said this table is a great way of getting back at Komoney.

greenventor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by greenventor »

I will play again when the forbidden list is abolished. I don't think it will happen though. But when i do play again, i promise will update my table here.

Geno4Smash
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Geno4Smash »

greenventor wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 10:38 am
I will play again when the forbidden list is abolished. I don't think it will happen though. But when i do play again, i promise will update my table here.
So in other words...never? :(

And here I am, finally able to get Obelisk the Tormentor after almost 2 years waiting!! :x

GaleBosna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GaleBosna »

pls update