Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
pstuff0
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.6 CT

Post by pstuff0 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun May 26, 2019 8:24 pm
^ Pure example right there why we don't want to make videos anymore and teach people. There will always be a RickyBravo1982746 who watched the video, posted an exe, and be it he wanted or not, people start crediting him. There are 3 fucking pages back with solutions. But no, you barge in with your own fucking posts, complaining CE gets detected. I'm out of this topic. You fucking deserve what's coming to you.
C'mon dude, there is always lazy or dumb pips around, videos you guys posted here were something I've never did before despite the fact I have ~15 in IT but never used any windows debug tools(tbh use windows for launching games only).

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ That's the problem. You get to do shit by yourself only when you NEED it. Next time some game you like gets some protection against CE, let me see you do it without a video.

Smokester11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Smokester11 »

yo sunbeam and tim thanks for the solution guys much appreciated,and you know people dude we are all bunch of lazy dudes that are just looking for a file to download and fix their problem and not watch the hard made video and learn something,still i watched both of those and i feel like im starting to learn cheat engine functions even more now XD thank you

twotonedearly
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by twotonedearly »

major props to Tim and Sunbeam!

scphsega
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scphsega »

Hey everyone!

First post here. Just like to thank Sunbeam, Tim, Beefsquatch and especially to the person who did the teleport script for the CT. I've ran out of patience waiting for NRS/QLOC themselves to fix the broken Elder God wheel puzzle, and went with the teleport into the area behind the locked area behind the wheel puzzle. At least now I can say I've opened every chests and soul spires in the Krypt. Used another "unlocker" to get all the Kombat Cards and backgrounds, that "unlocker" also completed the Kollection and got all the announcer voices. Already gotten almost all the gears and skins, almost all the finishers, intros and victories (no surprise the last few I needed was found in that area behind the broken puzzle area, I was missing Noob's last fatality to complete the list) and just missing Scorpion's 5th Victory and 2 of Jacqui's finishers, the rest are done for.

Had a bit of learning to do, but I managed to do so after reading the excellent resources posted here. Thanks again!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

LOL! Some people don't and won't get it :)

LeoNatan
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by LeoNatan »

LOL thought they finally started banning people as it wouldn't connect to their servers.

Apparently, it's a known service outage.

Moh
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Moh »

I was in the middle of a ToT when it went down. It was TEN MINUTES before I saw the first posts about it on Steam.

That was a fun time, good thing I did the laundry today ;)

Gopo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gopo »

scphsega wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 12:42 pm
Hey everyone!

First post here. Just like to thank Sunbeam, Tim, Beefsquatch and especially to the person who did the teleport script for the CT. I've ran out of patience waiting for NRS/QLOC themselves to fix the broken Elder God wheel puzzle, and went with the teleport into the area behind the locked area behind the wheel puzzle. At least now I can say I've opened every chests and soul spires in the Krypt. Used another "unlocker" to get all the Kombat Cards and backgrounds, that "unlocker" also completed the Kollection and got all the announcer voices. Already gotten almost all the gears and skins, almost all the finishers, intros and victories (no surprise the last few I needed was found in that area behind the broken puzzle area, I was missing Noob's last fatality to complete the list) and just missing Scorpion's 5th Victory and 2 of Jacqui's finishers, the rest are done for.

Had a bit of learning to do, but I managed to do so after reading the excellent resources posted here. Thanks again!
Hey, which unlocker would this be? Would you be able to point me in the right direction, please?

MagX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MagX »

Pretty sure it's the one that's on the previous page. The one with the youtube video.

Gopo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gopo »

MagX wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 7:48 pm
Pretty sure it's the one that's on the previous page. The one with the youtube video.
A nice one, thanks. Not sure how I've missed that. :)

spicex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spicex »

I understand that they will not help me here?

stek-kravari
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stek-kravari »

People, new version of Mortal Kombat 11 Content Unlocker { by HukpoFuJl } v1.0 gets released tomorrow. Go to this link and set reminder on youtube

New features in this version:
Now it can unlock skins, equipment, brutality, intro, change the player's level and more flexibly manage currencies.

• Unlocking game content: all items in the collection, including all icons and backgrounds of the combat card and all crypt items (such as the Cetrion amulet, heads of fighters, etc.) and voice announcer (Kronika, Raiden, Johnny Cage )
• Ability to get any game currency (coins, souls, hearts, crystals, light fatalities, skips of battle, equipment flow tokens)
• Ability to change your player level (from 1 to 200)
• Ability to unlock skins, equipment, brutality, fatality, entry, glee and ridicule. There is no way to unlock all this for 100% right now, because to unlock every item you need to know its personal identifier. We collect these identifiers on our server, from which the program then takes them. At the moment, the database contains more than 85% of all items of equipment and skins. 99.9% of all finishes, introductions, ridicule, etc. are open.
The base of unlocks will be updated every few days, so you can run the program again in a week and get new unlocks.

Cautions:
This program sends not quite typical requests to the MK11 servers and therefore you risk getting a ban. But in fact, NRS is usually more than loyal to cheaters (there has not been a single known case of a ban yet).
After receiving the content through the program to see it - you need to restart the game! To see changes in game currencies you need to spend / receive them, or restart the game!

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

spicex wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:32 pm
I understand that they will not help me here?
Depends on the "help" and how you ask. If you just ask the same question that's been asked and answered multiple times, then a reading and comprehension tutor would be better suited to help you. But yeah after the 50th time with the same questions I just stop replying, it proves to be a waste for time since most don't seem to read the replies anyway.