Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.6 CT

Post by SunBeam »

pstuff0 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:55 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 7:30 pm
So it's in already? :D :D :D Well, look for Resident Evil 7 on this board or google, you'll see how it's bypassed.
Unfortunately unsigning CE doesn't help in this case as it was mentioned above by @LeoNatan
Who said anything about unsigned CEs? There's another method.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:41 pm
^ If your .exe runs "patched", then there's no integrity checks. Which is another dose of stupidity from the developers. Guess they thought "it's enough the game runs slow as fuck with VM on; why make it worse enabling anti-tampering?" :D :D
Table even still works, even the store script is still working I really thought they would have patched that. LMAO, it's a total joke.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Updated the post on this page. See that screenshot :P

P.S.: You may also want to read my comprehensive post here: viewtopic.php?p=63813#p63813

mrfrontman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrfrontman »

How do I "go to"
QueryFullProcessImageNameW:
xor rax, rax
ret

where do I find this?

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Memory View > Ctrl+G (go to). And learn to use CE for the things you want to do; lack of knowledge yet wanting to achieve the things by being spoon-fed don't really work for us. Not anymore.

I'll leave this here, since you can't even google for it:

[Link]

BR,
Sun

mrfrontman
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by mrfrontman »

I know how to use CE, I'm just not a pro or even very good for that matter at it, I have experience though.
I wasn't asking to be spoon fed, I asked a simple question
I already googled that and spent the last few hours googling everything else on how to bypass the check since the patch

Thanks though... I guess...

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

Guess we have different opinions/views on what "I know how to use CE" means :)

EDIT: Had to remove the initiative to post something; I deleted the game with no intention to reinstall (no space anyhow).

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

Video On how to patch the MK11 EXE so it won't detect CE and close the game. And I call Stephen Chapman, Steven and that's not right; sorry about that.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

A few notes on the above video, chronologically:
  • you can get rid of those 2-3 callback breaks (from gfx drivers, ntdll, Discord libs, etc.) before resuming from attach, by removing the callback breakpoints that you see in the bps list
  • you were at the epilogue of GetProcAddress API, but you never show the CPU window, so people can see the RIP
  • welp, it never occurred to me I can easily use CE to patch binary files :) now I know
  • the reason this works like that is there are no integrity checks on the .exe and the executable code is not packed; else, you'd have to wait for it to get unpacked to be able to put a RET on that JMP; like I said, "smart" developers ;)
I really hope the next anti-cheat they implement will also lead to MK11's downfall. I mean.. Bethesda fucking removed Denuvo cuz users asked them to, which brought in a mega-boost of FPS; Nether is just thinking they created some jewel of a game that they act like the pricks they are, adding 60FPS mode under heavy fucking Denuvo's VM. Let me guess: they stole the idea from that user posting the artificial 60FPS mode :D Otherwise I really don't believe in 60FPS under Denuvo.. really now, how stupid do they think we are..

@Nether: Want no cheaters? Fucking do your jobs and implement decent server-sided checks. I'm out.

WaluigIsHere
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by WaluigIsHere »

"We're also taking measures that target potential cheaters and cheat engines. Also, as always, please make sure you download and install the latest graphics drivers."

I guess I'll wait for my ban then

stek-kravari
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stek-kravari »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 10:49 pm
Video On how to patch the MK11 EXE so it won't detect CE and close the game. And I call Stephen Chapman, Steven and that's not right; sorry about that.
Thanks for the tutorial works perfectly

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

SunBeam wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 1:15 am
A few notes on the above video, chronologically:
  • you can get rid of those 2-3 callback breaks (from gfx drivers, ntdll, Discord libs, etc.) before resuming from attach, by removing the callback breakpoints that you see in the bps list
  • you were at the epilogue of GetProcAddress API, but you never show the CPU window, so people can see the RIP
  • welp, it never occurred to me I can easily use CE to patch binary files :) now I know
  • the reason this works like that is there are no integrity checks on the .exe and the executable code is not packed; else, you'd have to wait for it to get unpacked to be able to put a RET on that JMP; like I said, "smart" developers ;)
I really hope the next anti-cheat they implement will also lead to MK11's downfall. I mean.. Bethesda fucking removed Denuvo cuz users asked them to, which brought in a mega-boost of FPS; Nether is just thinking they created some jewel of a game that they act like the pricks they are, adding 60FPS mode under heavy fucking Denuvo's VM. Let me guess: they stole the idea from that user posting the artificial 60FPS mode :D Otherwise I really don't believe in 60FPS under Denuvo.. really now, how stupid do they think we are..

@Nether: Want no cheaters? Fucking do your jobs and implement decent server-sided checks. I'm out.
Yeah their "we're taking measures to stop cheats", was "hey there's a setting we can set to true to look for Cheat Engine". I honestly think someone's boss was like "we need to stop cheaters" and the devs think the game sucks too so they said "you got it boss". That or they already got rid of too many people after/before the game was released and didn't have anyone to setup an anti-cheat right.

At this point I'm trying not to buy any games with Denuvo, they run like shit and tend to have way more bugs. Plus it feels like I get punished for buying the game, so why buy it in the first place. If the only games that get pirated have Denuvo, it would send a powerful message; plus it would be pretty funny.

jc10001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jc10001 »

Tim, thank you SOOOO MUCH for the video tutorial. It was super easy to follow. I was able to see what mistakes I was making when following the Sniper Elite 4 video and you even showed us how to patch the exe!!! You rock man. Thank you for taking the time to teach people.

MagX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MagX »

Hi, I've having an issue with the breakpoint not being triggered when I start up CE. I followed all the instructions in the video. I bypassed the initial breakpoints, let the game run and set the breakpoint on GetProcAddress within the MK11 module. Mk11 still crashes with the error box popup of "This game can't run with the presence of CheatEngine". However, it appears the game is still running in x64dbg with no breakpoint being triggered.

Could anyone clue me in as to what I'm doing wrong? The video seems pretty straightforward so I'm not sure why it isn't working.

Thanks.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

MagX wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 3:06 am
Hi, I've having an issue with the breakpoint not being triggered when I start up CE. I followed all the instructions in the video. I bypassed the initial breakpoints, let the game run and set the breakpoint on GetProcAddress within the MK11 module. Mk11 still crashes with the error box popup of "This game can't run with the presence of CheatEngine". However, it appears the game is still running in x64dbg with no breakpoint being triggered.

Could anyone clue me in as to what I'm doing wrong? The video seems pretty straightforward so I'm not sure why it isn't working.

Thanks.
What version of Windows are you using? Try disabling your AV, and restart the computer.