Earth Defense Force 4.1 Mega-Cheattable (2019-03-05)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Clankinator
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Earth Defense Force 4.1 Mega-Cheattable (2019-03-05)

Post by Clankinator »

hal wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:02 am
Thank you for the great table!
So, Can anyone implement this linked "Buddy Health"?
Your link isn't working sadly :( Only shows the main-site of the forum.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hal »

Oh sorry. It is converted automatically when the link is attached.
I added a blank space to the link and reposted it.

Clankinator
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Clankinator »

hal wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:16 am
Oh sorry. It is converted automatically when the link is attached.
I added a blank space to the link and reposted it.
Sorry, since it's a trainer i can't implement it in a cheattable. Also you even have to spend money to download the trainer from that site :shock: If you have that function as a cheat-table i can implement gladly :oops:

SirNut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SirNut »

I've loaded up the table but seem to be having issues getting the "Infinite Wingdiver energy" to turn on, the toggle box won't engage. Does anyone have a fix for this? I've tried it both in and out of a mission. Thanks!

SirNut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SirNut »

So I actually just realized that the infinite energy from ((Double)) does, in fact, give infinite energy. I'm not sure if this is an error, or because the game was updated. Thanks for the list!

Clankinator
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Clankinator »

SirNut wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:24 pm
So I actually just realized that the infinite energy from ((Double)) does, in fact, give infinite energy. I'm not sure if this is an error, or because the game was updated. Thanks for the list!
Hi,
thanks for reporting, i'll look into it ^_^

williamcll
Cheater
Cheater

Post by williamcll »

How do you make vehicles immortal? I am also getting the same energy issue as SirNut.

Clankinator
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Clankinator »

williamcll wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:32 pm
How do you make vehicles immortal? I am also getting the same energy issue as SirNut.
Hi,

thanks again for the feedback, i uploaded V2.5 with fixed Infinite Wingdiver-Engery ^_^
Regarding Vehicles: There haven't found any cheatengine-Code for that unfortunately - If anyone finds a working code for that, i can implement it in the list.

williamcll
Cheater
Cheater

Post by williamcll »

Clankinator wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:43 pm
williamcll wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:32 pm
Hi,

thanks again for the feedback, i uploaded V2.5 with fixed Infinite Wingdiver-Engery ^_^
Regarding Vehicles: There haven't found any cheatengine-Code for that unfortunately - If anyone finds a working code for that, i can implement it in the list.
Well, healing machines also heal vehicles as well as people so there must be a value somewhere.

Also, how do you modify secondary weapons for Fencers?

williamcll
Cheater
Cheater

Post by williamcll »

Today, I noticed that enabling most of the functions will cause NPC vehicles shoot so fast they run out of ammo

Orogogus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Orogogus »

I really appreciate the auto-collect. I'm not planning to pick up the new game until something like this is available, it's such a quality of life improvement.

Clankinator
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Clankinator »

Orogogus wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 7:42 am
I really appreciate the auto-collect. I'm not planning to pick up the new game until something like this is available, it's such a quality of life improvement.
Yeah, the autocollect makes the gameplay so much more fluent that i really want it for edf 5, too :)
Unfortunately, my knowledge with cheatengine is mostly limited to merge and organise existing cheattables, so creating and fixing cheatengine-stuff is not my league unfortunately.

The most likely solution would be the fixing of the offset-values of my table(since 4.1 and 5 seem to be very similar engine-wise), like okok044041 did for the defect cheats in my cheattable. I unfortunately don't have nearly enough time to learn it myself in the moment, sorry :?

So is there any hero out there, who can help us? :wub:

williamcll wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 4:35 pm
Today, I noticed that enabling most of the functions will cause NPC vehicles shoot so fast they run out of ammo
Haven't seen cheats for these two things in any of my edf4.1-cheattable-collection, sorry. If anyone finds something in this matter, just post it here, thanks :)

johnsons
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by johnsons »

any chance for all mission finish cheat?

ICExMadNeSs
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ICExMadNeSs »

Hey, this cheat table has worked perfectly for me and it’s really brought back some of the replayability I’ve been missing for a while. However I was wondering if you or anyone else here knows how to add the option to change the value of armour pickups. Just coz I don’t wanna have to manually change how much armour I’ve collected coz it feels too much like cheating to me and sorta ruins the experience a bit. So for example, one armour box is equal to 0.23 added armour for the Wing Diver, I can’t remember the rest of them. Is there a way to change this value so I could set it to 1 for 1? Also is there a way to add explosion radius to the modify current weapon cheat? If not that’s ok, I’m just very new to all of this so I don’t know how to investigate it all myself. But like I said, I’ve found it very enjoyable so far and it’s really brought a spark back to a game I’ve seriously overplayed. Thanks. :)

piece6086
Cheater
Cheater

Post by piece6086 »

Thanks. :)