Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
alanffm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Post by alanffm »

Hi, thank you so much for this table. It's been very helpful. I was wondering if you knew anything about the ATE system, I've missed the 6th to last ATE and am quite frustrated about it. Would you know how or what it would take to force the ATE menus to appear? I'm pretty programming illiterate ( a bit of c++ from high school but that's it), so I was wondering if this kind of thing is likely to come about in the future. Again, your stuff is great and thanks for this! :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Post by DrummerIX »

[QUOTE="alanffm, post: 53221, member: 19965"]Hi, thank you so much for this table. It's been very helpful. I was wondering if you knew anything about the ATE system, I've missed the 6th to last ATE and am quite frustrated about it. Would you know how or what it would take to force the ATE menus to appear? I'm pretty programming illiterate ( a bit of c++ from high school but that's it), so I was wondering if this kind of thing is likely to come about in the future. Again, your stuff is great and thanks for this! :)[/QUOTE]

No, not sure where to start to make an option like that and I'm not playing the game to make other options right now also. Sorry.

alanffm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Post by alanffm »

[QUOTE="DrummerIX, post: 53228, member: 1466"]No, not sure where to start to make an option like that and I'm not playing the game to make other options right now also. Sorry.[/QUOTE]

Ah okay. Well thanks for the swift reply. Again, great work.

kwpineda
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Post by kwpineda »

Is there a way to modify the time in the game? so that is not a rush for excalibur 2.

AlexWong
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Post by AlexWong »

[QUOTE="kwpineda, post: 54634, member: 20407"]Is there a way to modify the time in the game? so that is not a rush for excalibur 2.[/QUOTE]

The following trainer can reset the game time. It works fine.

[URL]https://www.wooco.de/final-fantasy-ix-pc-trainer-10-64bit-v1-00/[/URL]

Agnus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Final Fantasy IX (Steam)

Post by Agnus »

Anyone know if there is any way to get all the cards at once? or if they could get something that would make the cards change after battles .... someone help .. I want to complete my cards!

rentedshortbus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rentedshortbus »

I've literally spent an hour trying to get this to work. Yes I read guides and tried watching videos. Either this simply doesnt work with the current version of FF9 or it doesnt work with the current version of CE.

I can enable it by ticking the box BEFORE selecting FF9 as the process. It'll give me the error that there was failure injecting the MonoDataCollector.

However once I enable the FF9 process, and go to enable it just starts making CE unresponsive and doesn't open a new window like it does when BEFORE enabling the process.

CE version is up to date, version 6.8.1

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

rentedshortbus wrote:
Thu Dec 13, 2018 12:48 am
I've literally spent an hour trying to get this to work. Yes I read guides and tried watching videos. Either this simply doesnt work with the current version of FF9 or it doesnt work with the current version of CE.

I can enable it by ticking the box BEFORE selecting FF9 as the process. It'll give me the error that there was failure injecting the MonoDataCollector.

However once I enable the FF9 process, and go to enable it just starts making CE unresponsive and doesn't open a new window like it does when BEFORE enabling the process.

CE version is up to date, version 6.8.1
I just tested it. It works fine for me on 6.8.1. This was written before I found out how to compile mono functions before you do something in the game, so it requires that you do something in game before you enable. It's written in the description. (View Main Menu once before Enabling and then once again after enabling to update pointers). You have to get into game and view your main menu at least one time before you can enable. View it again to update pointers like gil.

rentedshortbus
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rentedshortbus »

DrummerIX

I managed to get things working. When i switched the game to windowed mode it basically solved my issue. The issue wasn't me not reading the description, but rather CE would start to freeze and become unresponsive while doing the instructions included within the description. As I said however switching the game to windowed mode solved the issue immediately and everything is up and running as intended (for the most part, read below)

However, I have run across a separate issue involving the chocobo modifier. It works as far as changing the chocobo's color/adding the dialogue from Mene whenever Choco changes, however even after being set to a gold chocobo im unable to run across water or fly from one of the forests on the map. Is there something im doing wrong here?

Also I wanted to thank you for responding. Wasn't expecting a reply from you that fast, so thanks for that. Much appreciated man,

**EDIT** Nevermind! It seems that resummoning choco with Gyshal Greens seems to solve this issue.

DamSF
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DamSF »

Is it possible to teach all Blue Magic skills to Quina with the table?

Zarcon90
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zarcon90 »

Would this work with the windows store version?

Drakkhonian
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Drakkhonian »

Im having trouble making this table work with moguri mod.
It seems like the item offsets are off, im trying to find them myself, id appreciate if anyone could tell me how they got the item editor to work.
Anyone else or just me?

EDIT: YEAH, i found the problem.
Basically the moguri mod makes the item pointer a bit skewed.
so what happens is that in the table drummer made the item slot 1 is pointed as:
[[[FF9CommonStatePtr]+20]+28]+20]+10 ID
[[[FF9CommonStatePtr]+20]+28]+20]+11 Quantity

im not sure what happened here but the assoted memory changed. and the slot 1 is actually at:

[[[FF9CommonStatePtr]+20]+30]+20]+10 ID
[[[FF9CommonStatePtr]+20]+30]+20]+11 Quantity

Im still checking if everything else works, since im jsut checking the items for now. Im not sure if the scripts are working honestly.

Edit 2:

I tested some scripts out, but it appears all of them are out of comission for the moguri mod. The infinite MP one didnt work, and neither did the AT Multiplier or the Trance Multiplier, even the Damage Modifier one didnt work. So yeah... (honestly this is freaking weird to me, since aobscans should still work with a mod...)

eternien
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eternien »

First thank for the table.

Two question

1 - Can we have all the blue magics for Quina
2 - Can we have the optional characters like Beatrix ?

I know that on FFVII there a save game editor that allows us to use Sephiroth or Aerith even after she died, so i wonder if there a similar thing with this table or elsewhere.

Volcannon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Volcannon »

An option to add all of the cards would be really nice.

ntm2301
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ntm2301 »

I cant seem to change stats in character editor of players other than Zidane. Can you show me how to change stats of other character? I used drop down menu to change to other players but the stats didn't change accordingly so changing it would just be changing zidane stats. Thanks for your great work
Last edited by ntm2301 on Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:21 am, edited 2 times in total.