Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
genome001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by genome001 »

Squall8 wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 7:19 am
Updated Berserk Knight's Character Editor table. Lua is not my strong suit, so there might be something I missed. I removed Idlehands88's Have All scripts from my table and updated the ones in BK's tables to give everything. SO MUCH easier to manage!

I never used this table much, so if there are any issues, let me know. The editor can be found under Berserk Knight's section in my table!

ALL credit still goes to Berserk Knight for his Character Editor!
I jammed the Kjarr weapons into most of the appropriate spots on Berserk Knight's table, also fixed an issue with the give-all-materials and give-all-decorations scripts. Just need to add the new equipment and it'll be up to date, I think.
Edit: new armor and weapons pasted in.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
MonsterHunterWorld Character Editor WIP.CT
(1.58 MiB) Downloaded 93 times
Last edited by genome001 on Fri May 17, 2019 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

nOObzkIE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nOObzkIE »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:59 am
Polar87 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 11:04 pm
CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 6:41 pm
H-hey there guys..
Can anyone help ? how to fix the "unlimited" appraise weapons from Taroth ? it never ends.. anyone have any tips ? or maybe.. a video ?
Please.
actually the " unidentified " KT weapons are considered Materials so you might check your Item box and see how many are there cause it might just be you using the All Event Materials Script in the table to get all those weapons and making it seem " Unlimited "
Oh hey there, thank you for your attention xD
So..
What should i do ? i don't even know if this is the right material..
In order for you to get them appraise you have to finish siege and claim prize on the end.

nOObzkIE
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by nOObzkIE »

ValorOfArms wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:38 pm
So I discover a bit of a issue with Idlehands88's script list.

It seems to push items around in the box forcing 1 or 2 articles to move into the box segment to the left. Then these items cannot be sold or removed in any fashion. They seem to be proper but due to them being force shifted to the wrong box their kinda stuck. I fixed the potion that shifted to the left to the jewel box somehow maybe.

[Link]
These 2 separated into ammo. If you try to sell it grabs another slot and sells it (sold my low grade poison sac stuff). I went out to get some Iron Ore to see where it went. Just made it's own stack instead.
[Link]
These seem to be duplicated from my previous fix attempt, Though they just act like the other 2.
[Link]
Antipara and Antidote are supposed to be at the top.
-I had figure that you can load it in your item pouch and chose a different loadout or empty load out with no ammo and it will return to the ammo section (this is the same for Iron ore and Machalite ore that be found under ammo and the empty phial that show on your ammo list)
-You can appraise them after a siege with KT or ATKT
-i had same issue and havent figure out how it put to jewel section luckily i did not save my game yet.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:16 pm
So, has anyone gotten the endemic life thing going again? The cheat that let us basically select a critter, and everything we catch counts as one of those?
I'm looking for this too. I just can't get the damned flowering cactuar. I've been farming with a speed hack for days and it just won't spawn for me =(

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:05 pm
I'm looking for this too. I just can't get the damned flowering cactuar. I've been farming with a speed hack for days and it just won't spawn for me =(
Yeah, that and the Nekker have been impossible for me to get. I've tried countless times and no spawns for either.

lcmiracle
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lcmiracle »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:37 am
NumberXer0 wrote:
Thu May 16, 2019 11:05 pm
Yeah, that and the Nekker have been impossible for me to get. I've tried countless times and no spawns for either.
I've been reliably getting the nekker to spawn by following a youtube video. Can recall which one it was, but you only needed to wait till night time, do a expedition (though I think I got a nekker from a mission too) in the ancient forest where a great jagra spawns. Start at Zone 1 go straight to the plain/opening where a herd of Aptonoth gathers. Wait till the GJ shows up and swallows a Aptonoth. Follow it back to its lair without agro him (if you must you can use the ghillie mantle. Wait near the where GJ drops the meat it had swallowed, but do not get spotted by the jagras. A nekker will appear a short distance away from the meat, in the direction opposite to the cave entrance where the GJ sleeps. As soon as it runs into the dropped meat blitz in and net it.

heresfranky
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by heresfranky »

Hello everyone

I'm wondering what could be the problem with CE Table, Its been like this since Behemoth, where a few work and a few don't work.

The main one I liked for solo delights, was Bowgun no reload, supporting every ammo. In the Weapon Buffs
section.

However, everytime I check it on, it just crashes my game.
I uninstalled high res textures. I have the stealth patch rolling.

Can I have some troubleshooting steps to assist?

Thank you and I really appreciate any reply.

DrownedFairy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DrownedFairy »

You ran the CRC check?

theNat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by theNat »

There is some chance to get Kjarr weapons/armor from this CE?

hardcore88
Cheater
Cheater

Post by hardcore88 »

heresfranky wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 6:02 am
Hello everyone

I'm wondering what could be the problem with CE Table, Its been like this since Behemoth, where a few work and a few don't work.

The main one I liked for solo delights, was Bowgun no reload, supporting every ammo. In the Weapon Buffs
section.

However, everytime I check it on, it just crashes my game.
I uninstalled high res textures. I have the stealth patch rolling.

Can I have some troubleshooting steps to assist?

Thank you and I really appreciate any reply.
Use the CRC Reset from CaliberCH. It works.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

lcmiracle wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 5:03 am
I've been reliably getting the nekker to spawn by following a youtube video.
I just can't seem to get it to spawn at all. I've done everything needed (made sure I followed all conversations during the Witcher mission). I show up at night, hide in the bushes with a mantle, watch the GJ drop the meat... but the Nekker never shows. I've timed out several missions and sat there forever in an expedition.

DrownedFairy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DrownedFairy »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:03 pm
lcmiracle wrote:
I just can't seem to get it to spawn at all. I've done everything needed (made sure I followed all conversations during the Witcher mission). I show up at night, hide in the bushes with a mantle, watch the GJ drop the meat... but the Nekker never shows. I've timed out several missions and sat there forever in an expedition.
Use this mod. It makes it so the HR Jagras optional quest will always be at night time. If it doesn't spawn, return to Astera and redo the mission. You'll get it eventually.

Placing 2 or more Nekkers in your room makes them go wild and attack you as well.

anonmcanon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by anonmcanon »

Dallagen wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:40 am
nhatnq wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:34 am
SilverKaiser wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:56 pm

Once you press on it, it doesnt enable but it freezes cheat engine for a few. After a few tries of not being able to enable it I gave up on it and went to do the event SDF and noticed my event quests had 5 pages and had events that werent in rotation. So just click it and check your event page until it works i guess.
Ah.. It seems like a bug by the game itself, the script didn’t enable those quests. My friend said he had no Great Jagrass on Saturday but had it back on Sunday (I have that quest since Friday, fyi).

Maybe that script outdated.

How can i contact Marcus to ask him help me update his script?

Btw, thank you.
Nobody cares enough to update the script since you can just use nativepc mods for the same thing.
Which mod? The only one that seems to do that has been removed from nexus.

bigdonk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by bigdonk »

Hey guys, I don't know what happened but whenever I open my guild card -specifically to page 4- my game crashes. Every other page works fine but just page 4. I have not done any guild card edits in months and I have no idea what is causing this. I've already tried deleting my nativePC folder but still nothing.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Lord Blade wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 4:03 pm
lcmiracle wrote:
The Nekker took me like..9 or 10 tries. It sucks, but that is the best way to do it. The flowering cactuar however..never even seen it outside the cutscenes. I've been checking every spawn for at least 30+ times now =(