A Hat in Time+15 [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: A Hat in Time+13 [Steam]

Post by Bloodybone »

I updated the Cheat Table to the newest game version and changed some specific stuff inside some scripts.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Spoot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Spoot »

Bloodybone wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:34 pm
I updated the Cheat Table to the newest game version and changed some specific stuff inside some scripts.
Excellent work on this! Thank you so much! But I have noticed that Stop Timer still doesn’t work, such as in Rift Collapses and the Vault Codes in The Wind missions. Is there a possible fix to this? If not, I understand and will try to git gud hahaha

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

Spoot wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 10:00 pm
Bloodybone wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:34 pm
Excellent work on this! Thank you so much! But I have noticed that Stop Timer still doesn’t work, such as in Rift Collapses and the Vault Codes in The Wind missions. Is there a possible fix to this? If not, I understand and will try to git gud hahaha
Ok, thanks for letting me know. I'll see if I can create a Infinite Timer for these too. :)

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

I now changed the Stop Timer Script to support more timers like the Rift Collapse and Vault Code Timers. If you still find timers where this or the "Stop Death Wish Speedrun Timer" doesn't work on, please write a comment or write me a PM so I can add those timers to the Script.

Jbcdu87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jbcdu87 »

Would it be possible for a stop timer for the Seal the Deal DLC level Ship Shape? If thats not possible, maybe a cheat to stop the anger bar going up?
Thanks!

spartan8terq
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by spartan8terq »

Hey so... the pointers don't seem to be working. I tried activating it but it won't activate.

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

spartan8terq wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:19 am
Hey so... the pointers don't seem to be working. I tried activating it but it won't activate.
I think the game updated. I'm gonna update my table now

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: A Hat in Time+15 [Steam]

Post by Bloodybone »

I have now Updated the Table, added a "Stop Timer 2" Script which will stop the Captain Timer on the Ship Shape Level and added "Ship Shape Stars" to the Pointers Script. :D
Last edited by Bloodybone on Sat May 18, 2019 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jbcdu87
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Jbcdu87 »

Bloodybone wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:57 pm
I have now Update the Table, added a "Stop Timer 2" Script which will stop the Captain Timer on the Ship Shape Level and added "Ship Shape Stars" to the Pointers Script. :D
Thank you very much, you rock!

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

Jbcdu87 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 9:22 pm
Bloodybone wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 4:57 pm
I have now Updated the Table, added a "Stop Timer 2" Script which will stop the Captain Timer on the Ship Shape Level and added "Ship Shape Stars" to the Pointers Script. :D
Thank you very much, you rock!
No Problem ;)

AFKaptain
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AFKaptain »

Bloodybone wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 3:49 pm
Sorry to hear that, I'm gonna look into that problem as I'm updating the Table right now anyways.

Edit: I think i maybe found out what the problem is as there are sometimes when performing dashes or other movements addresses that have nothing to do with health what so ever and I compared them out now. So I hope in the newest Table Update fixes this Problem. :)
The issues mentioned previously seem to be fixed, thanks! There are some new ones I encountered with version 15 (although they don't seem to mess up the save file permanently).

>>One Hit Kill: Starts Hat Kid at the end of some Death Wishes (In "Killing Two Birds" I loaded in right in front of the Bosses and had to backtrack to trigger the cutscene; in "Rift Collapse: Sleepy Subcon" I loaded past all levels, right in front of the rift thingy; etc.). After disabling the command, I still loaded in at the end of these and other Death Wishes, but only once; in the second load-in post-disabling, it started Hat Kid at the beginning like normal.
>>Stop Timer(?): Seems to force the default Kid's Hat appearance (this might be a bug with some Death Wish boss fights, not sure yet).
>>Invulnerability: Disables Dancing emote (Kiss+Taunt); you just spam back and forth between the emotes without Dance triggering.

All of the above are resolved in some fashion at some point after disabling the cheats, but it would be nice to fix if you can easily find the problems' source.

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

I have now fixed the One Hit Kill bug but am still working on the others so I'll Update the Table when I'm done.

Jhon1234
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Jhon1234 »

Game Updated to v20190519

Hadrix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Hadrix »

The Rift Token pointer seems to be broken on the latest version.
By the way, here are the patch notes:
[Link]

Bloodybone
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Bloodybone »

I have updated my Table now and I hope everything works as intended. :D And sorry that I have been away for so long as I haven't had much time updating the Cheat Table lately. :oops:

Regarding issues mentioned by AFKaptain:
The "One Hit Kill" Issue should be fixed now.
The "Stop Timer(?)" Issue should be fixed too, as I have made a simple mistake in the Stop Timer Scripts which I have fixed now.
But the "Invulnerability" Issue isn't fixed, because all the Script does is to constantly write to the Invincibility Timer which seems to disable the Dancing emote for some reason.