Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by D00IVI »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 4:31 pm
D00IVI wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:55 pm
[Link]
check this image album, I have no problem changing them, did you make sure to turn off that all materials cheat thingy first ?
Oh hey there, thank you very much xD
It worked.. xD
I tried to use the "MHW Character Editor".. it didn't worked..
Anyway, thank you very much, really.
That table is outdated

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SilverKaiser
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SilverKaiser »

nhatnq wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:21 pm
SilverKaiser wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:58 am
So it seems the "unlock all event quests" scrip under Marcus101RR's scripts works. What I am wondering is if its a permanent change to the events? Will they stay there forever or disappear at one point?
Uhm.. I can't enable it. Can you explain, please ?
Once you press on it, it doesnt enable but it freezes cheat engine for a few. After a few tries of not being able to enable it I gave up on it and went to do the event SDF and noticed my event quests had 5 pages and had events that werent in rotation. So just click it and check your event page until it works i guess.

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Anyone wanna work on a Projectile Swapper. Found out we can now use Monster Projectiles. Last night I tested a swap with Eternal and this was the result, tested by me.

[Link] - Tested by me, developed by EternallyDissolved

[Link] - This was done by someone else. But as you can see this is Rathalos's Fireball being projected out of a Boomerang. If anyone know's how to do this. Go ahead and PM me.

adgust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adgust »

yeah some items force spawned in the wrong places like iron ore and malachite and empty bottles. Someone know how to fix this?

ValorOfArms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValorOfArms »

I tried the pointer it's only making it sorta worse cause if you try to effect the stack you hover over, it just changes the orignal into "that article" not berid of it.

I discover it's also no fixable by item pointer cause it's a unknown socket of a article. It's a ??? space how odd.

I think I can recreate the problem itself. Though it's due to how #1 items sell. #2 how items behave when in wrong boxes.

The game reads items in the box they're supposed to be in, so selling diverts back to original item. If item is not present, It selects a spot within the box of what it's supposed to be in. You cannot sell blank spaces either so it just loops back to nothing happens. It cannot get rid of said items ever.

How the idle hands cheat works is (it's outdated obviously) it does item pointer, BUT it got a bit wonky and prob selected some blank spaces etc. and created incorrect copies. Cause if you use it other times you can make 50 stack, 500 stack, 999 stack, 5000 stack that never combine together. But it sells in operation order left to right when selling.It's adding insertions to blank spaces from the looks.

It also explains the load time of it auto scripting each item into the set cords.

Solution #1 step 1: Update it to insert properly using known scripts.
Solution #1 step 2: Make a script that cleans out the inventory to prevent duplication errors and inserting into the wrong box. Once gems get into the wrong box, It's a hassle to fix they don't "belong" in those spots and will cause this problem.

It also made false 16 storage for your item box in the materials section then fixes back to 11. I figured out the solution and have fixed my problem using the super overwrite function luckly, but yeah that script should be avoided unless you are a very very very diligent tester. Or just a script writer/programer.

adgust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adgust »

I know how to fix the problem. already did it for empty botles in ammo script(btw bottles is just missadded to list of ammo). But i need hex codes for iron ore and malachite.
upd: found the codes its decimal to hex. investigating the part refer to slot where item need to be put. The problem in the placement- 2 slots of ammo goes in the item box, 2 slots of materials goes into ammo box. Btw need help with that, we need to move start slot for adding each category

also: found items in event section without name and info, they prob didn't exist in steam version

ValorOfArms
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ValorOfArms »

Yeah it's incomplete listing a bit too.
atm what it does is 2 slots go left, so if you do all items for ammo, You potentially destroy potion and megapotion.
all items materials shifts iron and malachite into the ammo etc.
It's a old script it's just any all item codes shift things to the left by 2 to nearest box.

Also cause the items are "created" and not earn you cannot use them till you get the real deal causing a lock on the articles. Example you cannot expend any event tickets for the summer event till you receive one legit.

Hopefully a new variant of this "all items" will be made. The best thing I could imagine would be a more indepth version that organizes a bit better.
All Items, All ammo, All materials, All Events, All Decorations is a odd mixture. Since All events are materials. Woudn't the seperation of "Low Mats, High Mats, Arena mats, Commedations/Voucher/Streamstones, Events, Appraisal, Unused Content. Along with Decorations prob should split into Decorations and Unused Decorations.
1 unused ammo (Exhaust for bows) And a unused item called Mega Dash Drink do seem to be spawning in though those articles are easy to sell off.

You can't use a Highlight Pointer unless the item physically exists so using "Unused" Content to spawn items might be in favor or appraisal items.

And that 5k count seems outlandish.
Last edited by ValorOfArms on Mon May 13, 2019 7:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

nhatnq
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nhatnq »

SilverKaiser wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:56 pm
nhatnq wrote:
SilverKaiser wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:58 am
So it seems the "unlock all event quests" scrip under Marcus101RR's scripts works. What I am wondering is if its a permanent change to the events? Will they stay there forever or disappear at one point?
Once you press on it, it doesnt enable but it freezes cheat engine for a few. After a few tries of not being able to enable it I gave up on it and went to do the event SDF and noticed my event quests had 5 pages and had events that werent in rotation. So just click it and check your event page until it works i guess.
Ah.. It seems like a bug by the game itself, the script didn’t enable those quests. My friend said he had no Great Jagrass on Saturday but had it back on Sunday (I have that quest since Friday, fyi).

Maybe that script outdated.

How can i contact Marcus to ask him help me update his script?

Btw, thank you.

adgust
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by adgust »

Yeah i know, dont want to ruin game completely just a bit less grind. i'm ok with materials unlocked when i kill monster.
Cant figure out in code where the point to start slot.
the problem is probably here: INJECT_Items+1B720
Last edited by adgust on Mon May 13, 2019 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

nerbynerby
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by nerbynerby »

any news on BK updating his character editor?

DrownedFairy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DrownedFairy »

Just use MHW Save Editor and reset your character voucher.

boynextdoor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by boynextdoor »

Thanks for the update, working like a charm!
Would be there a possibility to also add Lunastra, Behemoth and Leshen to the monster pointers on GC edits?

Dallagen
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dallagen »

nhatnq wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:34 am
SilverKaiser wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 6:56 pm
nhatnq wrote:

Ah.. It seems like a bug by the game itself, the script didn’t enable those quests. My friend said he had no Great Jagrass on Saturday but had it back on Sunday (I have that quest since Friday, fyi).

Maybe that script outdated.

How can i contact Marcus to ask him help me update his script?

Btw, thank you.
Nobody cares enough to update the script since you can just use nativepc mods for the same thing.

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

or be like me and don't use those all items script at all, just play the game, get the materials legit once, then use the highlighted item pointer and set the quantity to whatever I want
or buy things from the all items in shop mod

JollyGood
Cheater
Cheater

Post by JollyGood »

nerbynerby wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:04 am
any news on BK updating his character editor?
Nope. For now use the Highlighter pointer instead.