Eternity Warriors VR

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
XergeTia
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Eternity Warriors VR

Post by XergeTia »

I picked up this game a while ago and saw there were two requests for CheatEngine tables, but couldn't find any tables themselves.

This is my first time creating tables that weren't for simple values, so I thought I'd share for anyone happening to look.

This table ONLY contains:
- Pointers to find/freeze your health when you start a game
- Assembler code to prevent damage taken from increasing on a stage.

However there are 2 notes to keep in mind.
1) The pointers do not always work. I never learned them properly before, this alone makes me regret it. However, it has the best chance of working if you wait until AFTER the stage starts to toggle it.

2) The script only locks damage taken on a stage - not the whole set of stages. You will still be able to obtain a gold medal on any map (so long as you don't take too long and don't die), but the final score will not allow you to get a "God" ranking.

I also tried to work on freezing the timer and reducing ability cooldowns, but those will take more experimentation at my current understanding.

If anyone was still looking for this, I hope it helps!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Eternity Warriors VR.CT
(6.21 KiB) Downloaded 62 times