Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Dadjoke
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Monster Hunter World (Steam)

Post by Dadjoke »

I Lost my game save and I'm mostly just trying to get my layered armor back from all the events. Any way to do that so they appear normally in the chest?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

Echo7Solo wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:11 pm
cyborg5742 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:58 am
is it a good idea to activate the Have All Items script?you'll get all the event crafting mats anyway. youre aiming to craft the weapon straight forward right? not do the quest. you can do them all later when it cycles back or during festival.
I did use the Have All Items cheat but in order to get armor/weapons to appear in the crafting menu, you have to have either killed the monster associated with it or acquired certain crafting materials through the normal course of the game (e.g. quest rewards). The cheat to unlock current tier weapons/armor seems to bypass the requirement to have slain the corresponding monster.

Being Low Tier currently, I don’t see where the Wyvern Ignition Greatsword is able to be crafted. I’m hoping it’s able to be crafted when I reach High Tier and use the cheat to unlock current tier weapons/armor. I was just trying to see if it’s at all possible to unlock the ability to have it crafted if I were to manipulate the rewards and get the event exclusive item you have to have in order to be able to craft it.

Can anyone confirm that reaching High Tier and using the cheat to unlock current tier weapons/armor makes the Wyvern Ignition Greatsword craftable?

Also, if someone could explain to me how to manipulate the quest rewards, I’d greatly appreciate it. I’ve used the search function and read numerous pages and haven’t found instructions on how to use it.
im pretty sure helped a friend back then do the quest and he can craft the first wyvern GS in low rank and this was before he did the colossal task quest which transits to high rank.

Walnutter
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Walnutter »

Hello and good day, I am in need of assistance. I was trying to use [Marcus101RR's Scripts]'s Get/Set Max Carry Item and somehow managed to accidentally added some Bushi tickets to my ammo pouch. can anyone tell me how to delete things from my ammo pouch using Get/Set Max Carry Items.

I have tried selling and discarding the bushi tickets in my ammo pouch and i have tried transferring them to my item box but they will not disappear and take up space. I am by no means a coder so please explain any and all solutions to my problem as if you were addressing a foolish child.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Continue discussion in this thread - viewtopic.php?t=8779

Squall8 is on a break right now.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Squall will be taking over the game again :arrow: :D

unknownlau
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by unknownlau »

im new here, ive been modding layered armors recently since im already at my endgame build before discovering this, anyways i was gonna "edit" my character the new layered armor of the witcher update but this is the problem lately it wont read or initialize the game or my account

Elohim
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Elohim »

Welcome back Squall !

Squall8
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Squall8 »

Update 58 added. Update notes can be found in the main post.

beerdevji2018
Cheater
Cheater

Post by beerdevji2018 »

Berserk Knight wrote:
Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:56 pm
Character Editor

All future updates will be done on this post, so Squall doesn't have to update the link every time I update the damn thing.

Busy with other games stuff, so updates won't exactly be punctual.

Jan 30, 2019

Added new items to drop down lists.
-Items : Appreciation Fireworks
-Materials : Appreciation Ticket, Fifth Fleet Ticket, Faux Ticket 3, Beetle Ticket
-Weapons : Fair Wind Lance, White Wind Lance
-Armor : Gala Suit set (Normal and Alpha)
-Layered Armor : Gala Suit, Beetle, Skull Mask, Kulu-Ya-Ku Head
-Palico Equipment : Star set

Additional file : Updated and fixed "Catch Specific Pet" and "Gather Specific Item" scripts from Seikur0's table.
These scripts have been modified to use a 2-stage trigger system.
Each script is split into a parent script with the AOBScan(+StealthEdit mirroring) and a child script with the actual code changes. (AOBScan is very costly and can slow down your game a lot.)
The parent script should be activated in advance (basically, trigger them at the main menu and wait until they're activated) and then the child scripts can be toggled at will with virtually no delay.

Dec 29, 2018

Added missing Monster Kills stat for Behemoth. (I must have messed up when I split off the Small Monster Kills.)

Dec 27, 2018

Added missing Azure Starlord Armor. (Sorry. Got it down on the spreadsheet, but then forgot to actually add to the table.)

Dec 25, 2018

Dropdown lists updated to include all current items (and some of the upcoming stuff such as the Bristly Crake Hammers)
Added Behemoth to Monster Stats.
Added Small Monster Kills to Monster Stats.
Added Endemic Life entries.

Nov 30, 2018

The problem with the Character Editor failing to initialize properly has been identified, and has been fixed.
Lunastra has been added to Monster Stats.

[Link] by vosszaa

Pls come back Berserk Knight

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

Question. For the Unlock All Armor. It no longer saves the armors after you uncheck the box now, they go back to being hidden.

Also Welcome Back Squall.
Last edited by TemptingIcarus on Fri May 10, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cyborg5742
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cyborg5742 »

welcome back bro!

Zorqthefirst
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Zorqthefirst »

What would be the best dps weapon with cheats for MWH?

D00IVI
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by D00IVI »

Zorqthefirst wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 8:28 pm
What would be the best dps weapon with cheats for MWH?
With stamina cheat, things like DB or bows are best dps
Or if you can land SAED consistently then the (kjarr ice) charge blade, use the +1 mag gem with always full vials + charged blade+shield

spamclassic
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by spamclassic »

please add 'Unlock Guild Card Titles'
My computer broke down and I couldn't recover mhw save file. I missed my 'anniversary' gc title

TemptingIcarus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TemptingIcarus »

I'm starting to wonder if people are keeping hush hush about certain table aspects. Quite frustrating when you ask the more hard-hitting questions and people refuse to answer or act like they don't know or have a holier than thou attitude about stuff.