Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by KS212 »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:14 am
^^ The central theme in those quotes is "materialism".
Not sure why you and Sunbeam are going after me here. I'm not the one asking either of you for a single thing. I quit playing this game ages ago.
If you're sick of hacking the game, stop. Its that easy.

But since you think its cool to throw Confucius quotes:

“He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.”

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

No one's going after no one. After almost 30 pages of content, which 1/3rd of is off-topics like these, you still don't get it. You can whine all you want about Ubisoft, WB, Rocksteady and other companies implementing paid content in their games. The reality of 2019 is almost all games have that shit in. Ah, that this wasn't a thing a few years ago with just PC games and developers caught a glimpse of how they can make a fortune, by following the paid model of Android games who favor people who buy content, that's a different thing.

You're talking about games WHO HAVE STORY. I would be pissed if the game I bought was missing the final chapter. Of course! But that's not the case with the games we're talking about who are superficially extended with paid content and "this is a hat; it gives you invulnerability; wanna PLAY THE GAME AGAIN to test it?". All games you bought give you the FULL STORY. You don't need the paid content and extra shit to "finish it". Like I said, you're making no fucking sense. But sure, blame it on me not understanding but your OCD telling you "you have to collect everything in the game, play every mode of the game, even replay the story in different SCREEN RESOLUTIONS - - so you can finish it 100%".

If you had a shitty game like MK (a fucking fight simulator) with not that much of a story, how would you emulate replayability if not by having your gamers scour the Krypt high and low for collectibles with various effects and shit that makes you cool? That's how. Marketing 101. They're relying on the history of the game, the name of it, the fans and so on. Aside from replayability, there's also the nostalgia behind the MK name.

As for Confucius, he once said.. 01:56:

Let's see what you get out of that. Don't want to hear a fucking word about "racism". Just in case the discussion mood and shallow hatred towards me and my posts leads you to that.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

KS212 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:22 am
ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:14 am
^^ The central theme in those quotes is "materialism".
Not sure why you and Sunbeam are going after me here. I'm not the one asking either of you for a single thing. I quit playing this game ages ago.
If you're sick of hacking the game, stop. Its that easy.

But since you think its cool to throw Confucius quotes:

“He who speaks without modesty will find it difficult to make his words good.”
You literally said you didn't like the game because you couldn't unlock everything, so I gave you some quotes on materialism.
That's a good quote though; but you might want to really think about that one, seems fitting in this moment.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Russel Peters' is even better :) Watch the vid, lol.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KS212 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:22 am
Not sure why you and Sunbeam are going after me here.
That's your fucking interpretation. I don't see any others sticking with you to your side of the story. That's how you feel when there's 2 against one. And now you shifted the topic subject. Boo-hoo. We don't care how you feel, we're still debating how the game is shit and not worth the effort investing time in it, as well as how WB isn't shit overall. Just cuz you don't like Milka chocolate with strawberry, that doesn't keep you from eating Milka chocolate. That's how it is with MK11 and WB. I like Batman series from WB, not shit at all. So I wouldn't say something is shit just cuz 1/10th of it is shit.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:31 am

If you had a shitty game like MK (a fucking fight simulator) with not that much of a story, how would you emulate replayability if not by having your gamers scour the Krypt high and low for collectibles with various effects and shit that makes you cool?
Wait... what? Are you legitimately fucking serious with this?! I... I don't even...

*mind fucking blown*

This is a fighting game, and on top of that one intended (at least, intent wise anyway... success is another thing...) to be played professionally. Replayability? You... play... the game... What draws people to these games isn't shallow ass content like collectibles. Its first and foremost got to be a very good fighting game. If that sucked then it doesn't matter what they put in, game's dead on arrival.

You legitimately seem to think its all about collecting everything in the game too. YOU are the one that doesn't get it.

I honestly couldn't care less about the actual content itself. Its 4 or 5 UNIQUE outfits per character with 10 or so palette swaps each, big fucking deal. Its not even the content that's the point, its the fact that hey, what the fuck is this Android/iOS scam/business model doing in a full priced game?!

If anyone at all had known it would have this sort of business model going in, I would not have bought the game at all as I don't support these business models whatsoever. But no, WB did a great job actually keeping silent on the negative aspects up until the very last moment. On one hand I 'should have known' coz its WB, so that one's really on me. How they handled MKX on PC really should have been the biggest warning sign on the planet.
SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:31 am
Just in case the discussion mood and shallow hatred towards me and my posts leads you to that.
Not sure where you get this from either. I'm quite capable of having a debate/discussion, however heated, while maintaining a level of respect for whoever's in it so long as it keeps civil. You'll notice the lack of telling you to go and do certain things with a grocery list of phallic objects to be rather telling :P

But I will say this much: Shallow hatred? You'll want to get off your high horse here. Hatred is a pretty strong word and frankly, you aren't even worth it. Just being honest. There are a lot of things worth actually hating in this world, you aren't one of them.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

KS212 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 2:55 am
"Replayability? You... play... the game..."

Are you that retarded? Is it the game being this good that kept you playing MK11 all these weeks? Or was it the FUCKING KRYPT you keep posting about in here with every chance you get? See you fucking nose's length. You're not fooling anyone pretending I don't get it. Dissimulation at its finest, while you keep doing it. I've seen 0 posts from your end about the actual fight rounds and cheats for making them more pleasant. All shit in here is about the Krypt and FPS (another subject I give a fuck about; wanna make movies, buy hardware - not bitch the devs limited the FPS - - which is yet ANOTHER marketing scheme well designed to get you change your GFX boards like you do your socks). Fucking pretentious pricks; get out of the pile of shit for once.

"If anyone at all had known it would have this sort of business model going in, I would not have bought the game at all as I don't support these business models whatsoever. But no, WB did a great job actually keeping silent on the negative aspects up until the very last moment. On one hand I 'should have known' coz its WB, so that one's really on me. How they handled MKX on PC really should have been the biggest warning sign on the planet."

Again.. it's not about what you experience. It's about the company you own making money from both selling the game and extending in-game content so you keep investing in the game. That's fucking grand, if you ask me. I bought the game cuz I was interested in the "custom UE3" they used. And I don't regret having bought it. See.. for some people it's more than thinking you got ripped cuz the whole world says that. Fucking sheep. Do you enjoy the game? Yes? Then stop bitching about what you "should've known". There were and are a gazillion posts about this game to tip you off NOT to buy it. Yet you bought it anyway. What does that make you? Yes, a hypocrite. Just like I said 100000 times in the past: people bitch over shit like this, yet they still use their daddy's wallets to STILL buy the game T_T.

"You legitimately seem to think its all about collecting everything in the game too. YOU are the one that doesn't get it."

No, I don't. I actually explained earlier that since I've started playing games, "win" for me means finishing the game's MAIN STORY. How can you even fucking twist my words, eh?

"Not sure where you get this from either. I'm quite capable of having a debate/discussion, however heated, while maintaining a level of respect for whoever's in it so long as it keeps civil."

Have you watched the video I posted? In the context of us disputing shit over a public forum, the chances you like my ass are close to 0%. When that happens, what's the first thing you'll say 20-30 seconds into watching a stand-up comedian making fun of several races? That I am a racist, right? You wouldn't even make it to the time I've mentioned (01:56) - again, if you even watched, hence why I now know that what I envisioned is true - where you'd have heard the Confucius joke. But then again, let's pretend you're not "sure where I got this".

"Hatred is a pretty strong word and frankly, you aren't even worth it. Just being honest."

So you didn't watch the video. Why would you? It's coming from some discussion bud you don't really eat :) Right? That's "where I got this from".

"There are a lot of things worth actually hating in this world, you aren't one of them."

Of course, the "I am better by blowing you off with mild de-motivational quotes I learned from Pinterest" routine ;)

If I am not worth your attention - that's what I understand - the stop replying to my posts. Else, you're just one more hypocrite in my book and proving anyone reading this you're just words, doing the exact opposite of what you preach.

This is where I tell you to fuck off already.

jank120
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jank120 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 3:54 am
Are you that retarded? Is it the game being this good that kept you playing MK11 all these weeks? Or was it the FUCKING KRYPT you keep posting about in here with every chance you get? See you fucking nose's length. You're not fooling anyone pretending I don't get it. Dissimulation at its finest, while you keep doing it. I've seen 0 posts from your end about the actual fight rounds and cheats for making them more pleasant. All shit in here is about the Krypt and FPS (another subject I give a fuck about; wanna make movies, buy hardware - not bitch the devs limited the FPS - - which is yet ANOTHER marketing scheme well designed to get you change your GFX boards like you do your socks). Fucking pretentious pricks; get out of the pile of shit for once.
You sure do think highly of yourself. If the Krypt was all people wanted MK11 for, then they wouldn't be looking for work-arounds to avoid grinding through it. Clearly if he's complaining about the Krypt then he's not playing because of it, he's playing despite it, meaning that through basic logic even a 12 year old is capable of, yes, the gameplay itself is good and the only reason he's coming here is to find a work-around for the part of the game that he likes the least....Ya know, so he can spend more time playing primary part of the game, IE the fighting and towers? This is further exemplified in your follow-up question where you ask why he hasn't made a single post about the actual fighting of the game and any cheats for that. Gee, could it be that maybe he actually likes the fighting because it's thought out and well made? It's almost as if the single biggest (and one of the only) criticisms anyone has for the game is that the Krypt requires too much grind.

Seriously, who's dick did you suck to become an admin? Your entire post and train of thought makes absolutely no fucking sense and makes you look like a stupid asshole who's completely oblivious.

TroliusMaximus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TroliusMaximus »

DEUS wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:46 am
Spoiler
TroliusMaximus wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 9:33 am
To get all the content (or even what one wants specifically), it would have to be done via the Tower of Time scam...
there is content that can only be obtained in the crypt. I don't think the time towers have a blueprint for a forge. The problem is that I have already rebooted all the chests 6 times and nothing fell out of them except the material for forging.
there is a suspicion that rare loot stopped falling out after I reduced the price of chests to 1 coin.
Yes -- that's what I mean: There is a strict limit on what can be acquired through the loot chests / Shrine (Krypt), which is preset, cannot be increased, and is content that shuffles about within the confines of the Krypt itself. These items might not be identical for everybody; however, they do not "keep" dropping substantive content (finishers, skins, gears, intros...) indefinitely / until a player has everything. Hence, the "diminishing returns" expression: the Krypt's returns diminish after a time.

This assertion is easily proofed (at least, it was, while currency could by duped via the Kronika sphere -- which I couldn't get to work, the last time I tried...) at the Shrine: 100K will drop skins with almost every donation, and then diminish very sharply to barely dropping a skin at all; and/or 75K+ dropping gear, then only Augments and Konsumables 👈

Now, once DLC releases, or even perhaps through interim patches, they may restock the Krypt -- especially if slow-witted normies start wising up to the scam that effectively forces to beat the near-impossible towers (translation: buy into the Time Kyrstals scam). Although, given the revenue model is based around screwing people for access to their paid-for content, I doubt any of the new (DLC) content would be given away so easily. So, the most I'd expect would be for them to restock the chests with base game content, selling it as their "Mother Teresa" largess in evidence; meanwhile, locking all the DLC stuff behind those awful towers [again].
Last edited by TroliusMaximus on Fri May 10, 2019 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

jank120 wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 4:43 am
find a work-around for the part of the game that he likes the least....Ya know, so he can spend more time playing primary part of the game, IE the fighting and towers? This is further exemplified in your follow-up question where you ask why he hasn't made a single post about the actual fighting of the game and any cheats for that.
There's no fucking logic in your statement. I would never look for workarounds related to something I don't like in a game. Because I'm mostly concerned with the parts I like. Listen.. MK11 has a story line. You play it, you finish it. No need for Krypt shit. Then there's the towers. You play the towers for FUN, right? Then why the fuck do I see text like "the AI is unfair in the Towers"? Is that cuz of fun? No.. I tell you why. Each level you finish GIVES YOU MORE COLLECTIBLES. So fuck off already with the "he likes this and doesn't like that" retarded explanations. If the fights were fun, you wouldn't cheat your way through to "test your skills". But no.. they're not fun. Cuz it leads to grinding, to doing X fatalities to get some shitty head that goes on a spike in THE KRYPT. With which you get cool, shiny items T_T.

Like I said earlier, if the fights are unfair, then Tim's table has a fucking option called "Instant Win". If you're fixed on getting the tower level fight's loot, use that shit to skip them fast. Else.. if you wanna have fun, learn to play the god damn game and stop whining life's unfair.

I am administrator here for more than MK11. That's what you people keep forgetting when you make statements like "who made you admin here" based on 3 posts in this ONE topic.

Fuck off already.

This is not about micro transactions and grinding, this now is about "showing him" and teaching me some manners. Which is fucking stupid, as you won't get anywhere. Same with sending PMs to STN. Don't say I told you so.

Alokalypse
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Alokalypse »

This is just a general directed thank you to Sunbeam, Tim, STN, and all who worked on this table.
Keep up the work. I have no formal knowledge nor time to learn how to do create these cheats/tools.
The lack of time is the very reason why I appreciate the work done for this game. Specially since I
can't invest 100's of hours into a game with adulting/parenting life.
I also would like to point out the obvious that an update has released that appears to have changed
the table requirements.

P.S. Thank you for all the awesome work.

Holly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Holly »

Alokalypse wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 6:28 pm
This is just a general directed thank you to Sunbeam, Tim, STN, and all who worked on this table.
Keep up the work. I have no formal knowledge nor time to learn how to do create these cheats/tools.
The lack of time is the very reason why I appreciate the work done for this game. Specially since I
can't invest 100's of hours into a game with adulting/parenting life.
I also would like to point out the obvious that an update has released that appears to have changed
the table requirements.

P.S. Thank you for all the awesome work.
This pretty much.
Please don't be discouraged by the trolls who create an account just to act entitled and be an ass. There's a lot of us who appreciate what you guys did with this table. instant win for the towers and premium shop script is my top used cheats.

jc10001
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jc10001 »

I downloaded the v1.0.5 table yesterday. I'm new to the site.

I managed to clear the gauntlet towers with the table before they patched the game again.

SunBeam and Tim, thank you for your work. I couldn't have unlocked the stuff that I unlocked without your table.

MashiroQT
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MashiroQT »

Any chance of Updating the Table?, absolutely love the Table as with that and Auto Keyboard makes the game legit AFKable :D
Keep up the Amazing Job!.