Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.3.0/v1.5.1 +21 (table Update18.3)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
kirby59
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Odyssey v1.2.1 +21 (table Update18)

Post by kirby59 »

I need "one hit kill for the ships" and "super speed" if Is a possible.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

chii
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by chii »

Vortox14 wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:09 pm
Under: Misc, ignore ability points, Change the both fields 'type' from 'Byte' to '4 Bytes', it'll allow you to see/edit beyond the 255 mark.
(From what I saw in memory view, their actually 4 bytes anyways.)

More obtained, but less spent means the game will show you "X" points to spend till it equals to obtained points, higher spent but less obtained... ...breaks logic, if both are equal, it'll show you have no points to spend in-game.
-----
O-S=PtS
(Obtained)150 - (Spent)80 = (Points to Spend)70 to use in-game.
Basically, change the obtained amount to a desired number equal to or greater than spent points, leave the spent amount alone. (Unless you want to break logic?
That worked perfectly, thank you! I didn't even think to change the field type when I messed with those fields before (unsuccessfully).

browntown13
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by browntown13 »

Ikaros teleport seems to be teleporting me to water level, no matter where I teleport.

Explain: If I teleport into the water, it's fine. If I teleport onto land, I appear under the map, at the level where water would be.

Tried teleporting from several different altitudes to no avail. Any ideas?

luc_luc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by luc_luc »

browntown13 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:23 am
Ikaros teleport seems to be teleporting me to water level, no matter where I teleport.

Explain: If I teleport into the water, it's fine. If I teleport onto land, I appear under the map, at the level where water would be.

Tried teleporting from several different altitudes to no avail. Any ideas?
I had the same thing happened to me, teleporting worked once but after that every time I teleported I was under the map. Fast traveling solved the issue for me

goldenwarlock
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by goldenwarlock »

Is it possible to remove the slow motion from dodging attack? that thing kills my immersion so badly :(

mikegray
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikegray »

I'm new here, and please feel free to draw and quarter me if I haven't searched well enough, but:

Before I download CE and start learning how to use it: Can I use the AC:Od table to REDUCE the vanilla XP multiplier - which IMHO is waaaay too high? I'm not even a completionist - but after taking time to meander around and do maybe 2/3rds of the local, non-essential quests, I'm progressing so fast that I'll hit the level cap probably halfway through the main quest.

That seems like a shame, for lots of reasons, mostly in terms of narrative and in-game experience - but also because I simply don't have enough time in-game between level-ups to earn enough money to upgrade a legendary set of armor - which is sad ans also annoying.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

Is there any script/tool to unlock all armor's cosmetics ?

Or to get every item in game ?

I also remember we had in time a "unlock all engravings" somewhere, but can't find it anymore, if anyone see what i am talking about ?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

mikegray wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 3:43 pm
I'm new here, and please feel free to draw and quarter me if I haven't searched well enough, but:

Before I download CE and start learning how to use it: Can I use the AC:Od table to REDUCE the vanilla XP multiplier - which IMHO is waaaay too high? I'm not even a completionist - but after taking time to meander around and do maybe 2/3rds of the local, non-essential quests, I'm progressing so fast that I'll hit the level cap probably halfway through the main quest.

That seems like a shame, for lots of reasons, mostly in terms of narrative and in-game experience - but also because I simply don't have enough time in-game between level-ups to earn enough money to upgrade a legendary set of armor - which is sad ans also annoying.
Yes you can with the exp multiplier cheat, edit the script (double click on <script> on the right) then on the first line edit the value from : (float)1.5 to (float)0.3 or 0.5 or anything

mikegray
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mikegray »

acecel wrote:
Sat May 04, 2019 8:38 pm
Yes you can with the exp multiplier cheat, edit the script (double click on <script> on the right) then on the first line edit the value from : (float)1.5 to (float)0.3 or 0.5 or anything
[/quote]

Perfect, very much appreciated!

I've turned it right down to 0.1, and I mean to keep it that low until the main quest catches up with me, then try, maybe, 0.5. I just wish I had done this back around level 6-7 when I noticed the problem. At level 37, most of the map has already had to level up to me - but at least there will be a few areas and enemies that'll stay off-limits.

BTW, not a question related to this specific table - but could you direct me a tutorial on setting up the table so that it loads the game, hooks in automatically and activates the XP field? I'm capable of doing it manually, but a little elegance is always nice ... (And sorry, for being a newbie - I'm a grizzled veteran of Skyrim modding, but I've only ever been vaguely aware of Cheat Engine.)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

mikegray wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 10:33 am
Perfect, very much appreciated!

I've turned it right down to 0.1, and I mean to keep it that low until the main quest catches up with me, then try, maybe, 0.5. I just wish I had done this back around level 6-7 when I noticed the problem. At level 37, most of the map has already had to level up to me - but at least there will be a few areas and enemies that'll stay off-limits.

BTW, not a question related to this specific table - but could you direct me a tutorial on setting up the table so that it loads the game, hooks in automatically and activates the XP field? I'm capable of doing it manually, but a little elegance is always nice ... (And sorry, for being a newbie - I'm a grizzled veteran of Skyrim modding, but I've only ever been vaguely aware of Cheat Engine.)
Here you go

You can edit the code that search for the executable and enable the cheat by using Ctrl+Alt+L (or Menu/Table/Show Cheat Table Lua Script).
You have to answer yes to the question when you open the table for it to work.
I have set the exp factor to 0.1, edit as you like.

I didn't try it so it may no work :mrgreen:
Attachments
AssassinsCreedOdyssey_exp_mod.ct
(35.46 KiB) Downloaded 72 times

burak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by burak »

i can't activate cheat table. clicking "enable.8" freezes for about 6-7 seconds and then nothing happens.
game and table version are same

pls help me

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

burak wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 2:40 pm
i can't activate cheat table. clicking "enable.8" freezes for about 6-7 seconds and then nothing happens.

pls help me
Enable.8 ??

You don't have the right table i think. In mine there only 'enable' and 'exp multiplier' under it.

Like this :

And the code who try to find the process then enable the cheat looks like this :

Redownload it ;)

burak
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by burak »

acecel wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:48 pm
burak wrote:

pls help me
Enable.8 ??

You don't have the right table i think. In mine there only 'enable' and 'exp multiplier' under it.

Like this :

And the code who try to find the process then enable the cheat looks like this :

Redownload it ;)
i dowloaded update14.2 at main post. after i downloaded all of them still same Image

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by acecel »

burak wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 1:31 am
acecel wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 6:48 pm
burak wrote:

pls help me
Enable.8 ??

Like this :

Redownload it ;)
i dowloaded update14.2 at main post. after i downloaded all of them still same Image
I added a table on my first answer to your message, see attachements at the end of the post (on the previous page)

Lusifer30
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lusifer30 »

Hi there :D

Do someone know the hashid for set perk: Vanish Ability intoxicates enemies and costs no Adrenaline
it's from the set Master Assassin's Set

Cheers