Mordhau - Gold only

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
cocodile
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Mordhau - Gold only

Post by cocodile »

Hello.

I realize this is pretty much a multiplayer-only game with some ways to play against the AI (horde mode or against bots).

Only thing I'm requesting is the gold, which is pretty much only used for cosmetics (unlocks weapons too, but they're by far the cheapest).
The gold seems to be client side, but not your typical 4 byte value it seems.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mordhau - Gold only

Post by eTheBlack »

Pretty sure Gold is server side. You get like 2500 gold for completing tutorial and then 0 if you play offline or versus bots. Even Private servers probably have deducted gold earning.

cocodile
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cocodile »

eTheBlack wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 10:09 am
Pretty sure Gold is server side. You get like 2500 gold for completing tutorial and then 0 if you play offline or versus bots. Even Private servers probably have deducted gold earning.
What about changing the cost of some items to a negative value to actually give you gold back for buying it?

I believe something like this is done in MK11, where the coins/souls/hearts are server-side, but you can change the client-side chest costs to either 1 or in some cases to a negative value.

darkku123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkku123 »

All the exp and gold, items, cosmetics are server-side.

vosszaa
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vosszaa »

By the way guys.. Mordhau is VAC protected. Attach CE to the game could get you VAC banned

Death1223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Death1223 »

No no, he's specifically referencing gold and experience as a means of getting around the boundary of it being server sided. Because with his cracked version he can play with friends but can't actually use any cosmetics or even unlock 90% of things because of it being behind a gold pay wall. And when it comes to using such a non-secure hack on a cracked game, it's perfectly fine since there's no VAC enabled at that point.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Doubt you can have much luck with this.

Death1223
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Death1223 »

True... unless there was a way to get a saved instance with everything unlocked and import it somehow. Though, that wouldn't really be something for this forum.

jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by jesjames79 »

If you have a cracked version check Unknown Cheats as you no longer have to worry about VAC. However I do suggest if you like the game then support the developers.

anonymouz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymouz »

jesjames79 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 7:26 pm
If you have a cracked version check Unknown Cheats as you no longer have to worry about VAC. However I do suggest if you like the game then support the developers.
unknown cheats only thread about mordhau is such useless.. they dont even answer to users there, which ask for gold or exp cheats..
all they do is searching for variables and such things, no casual cheater knows anything about
completely waste of time

logy06228
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by logy06228 »

vosszaa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 2:16 am
By the way guys.. Mordhau is VAC protected. Attach CE to the game could get you VAC banned
im playing on a pirated version without steam
i have literally 0 gold and i cant play with other players
so to play with bots i want to make my own character and give him a WEAPON cuz its not that funny running around with fists