Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.8 CT

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Mortal Kombat 11 - table v: 1.0.5 CT

Post by sixonesix »

Ok, I have a few questions for Sun:
a) What is wrong with being OCD?
b) What is wrong with wanting having all skins?
c) What is wrong with liking customization?
d) What is wrong with being completionist?
e) Why wanting to have everything unlocked with cheats in a second is wrong on cheating forum?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

hvl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by hvl »

Is it possible to hack tower requirements and game speed up like in AI battle?

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

sixonesix wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:15 am
e) Why wanting to have everything unlocked with cheats in a second is wrong on cheating forum?
a) It's more an issue with not doing the OCD thing yourself but asking others to do it for you. If you want a light switch flipped 99 times to turn on a light, that's fine, but it's when you only flip it once but ask every one else to flip it 99 times.
b) Nothing, if you're willing to do the work to get them.
c) Again, nothing outright.
d) Nothing if you actually complete things, but when you aren't willing to do the work but just repeatedly ask others to do it for you it gets old really fast.
e) Again that's fine, but you need to be willing to take the time to learn how to hack then hack the game. But when you just repeatedly ask that someone do it for you it gets old even faster.

Example: I'm very particular on how I like the CTs to be setup, I like multipliers and hate the max'ed values. I like most everything to be able to be disabled, so I make my own tables so they are setup just how I like it. But I don't just ask someone else to set them up a certain way and then just complain when no one does it. Basically it's fine to be particular, but YOU need to be particular and don't expect others to be particular for you.

Hell most people don't even seem willing to read posts to see that the same question as been asked repeatedly already, but they just keep asking over and over.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

ShyTwig16 wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 12:18 pm
sixonesix wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:15 am
a) It's more an issue with not doing the OCD thing yourself but asking others to do it for you. If you want a light switch flipped 99 times to turn on a light, that's fine, but it's when you only flip it once but ask every one else to flip it 99 times.
b) Nothing, if you're willing to do the work to get them.
c) Again, nothing outright.
d) Nothing if you actually complete things, but when you aren't willing to do the work but just repeatedly ask others to do it for you it gets old really fast.
e) Again that's fine, but you need to be willing to take the time to learn how to hack then hack the game. But when you just repeatedly ask that someone do it for you it gets old even faster.

Example: I'm very particular on how I like the CTs to be setup, I like multipliers and hate the max'ed values. I like most everything to be able to be disabled, so I make my own tables so they are setup just how I like it. But I don't just ask someone else to set them up a certain way and then just complain when no one does it. Basically it's fine to be particular, but YOU need to be particular and don't expect others to be particular for you.

Hell most people don't even seem willing to read posts to see that the same question as been asked repeatedly already, but they just keep asking over and over.
a) I get your analogy, but there is whole community that can't use CE on needed level yelling for only one option: having a way to unlock everything without playing stupid singleplayer towers
b) I believe that customization locked under dumb singleplayer grinding worth only getting unlocked by cheats. I get when you get play ranked and learn combos to rank up, and thats rewarding. But being rewarded by things that should be easely unlocked and shouldn't be locked by some stupid grindy shit is dumb
c) Then what is wrong with wanting to customize your character without any possible limits, such as skins locked under AI battles, and insane Tower of Times for particular character, where you need to rip your ass open only to get to the start of fourth Tower, and thats only for one character. Basically, you need to eat glass and fuck yourself with a spiked bat to do 100 character Tower of Times to get all the loot from them.
d-e) We both know that majority of people will never be on the same level of cheating skills as those who made cheats. Thats why people ask for some options. If they could do that, I don't think they would ask somebody else to those things for them.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

@Tim: I'll fucking turn that into my signature or avatar. It's as accurate as I'd ever be. However.. one last add-in, if I may :D

It's because of a+b+c+d+e that developers added in micro-transactions, thinking "why not ASK PEOPLE FOR MONEY to unlock shit?"; at the same time, it's still you who COMPLAIN you hate the games that have paid content! a+b+c+d+e is the reason THAT SHIT EVEN EXISTS.

Do you understand your OCD and need to "unlock everything" is the reason paid content exists? Or not?..

I moved away from this game. My interest was solely fucking up a "custom" UE3 (seeing how much is core and how much is custom). And I got quite far, spreading breadcrumbs along the way, which Tim gracefully picked up on and used it in his amazing table! Mission complete.

Borderlands GOTY: Enhanced, here I come!

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

And what do I need to do now? Say to NRS: Oh no-no, I don't want paid content, bring back MK X system! I don't get you.
Yeah, they added paid content because they can. Because people will buy it and will grind it. People who want to buy it and grind it. I don't.
I just want it unlocked. I don't give a fuck about what NRS wants, how they see their loot system, I don't like it. I just want this shit unlocked. As 90% of everyone who wrote in this thread. And because we can't do shit, we ask you.
You are basically showin to drowning people how to make swimming circle frow scratch

Holdo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Holdo »

sixonesix wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:11 pm
And what do I need to do now? Say to NRS: Oh no-no, I don't want paid content, bring back MK X system! I don't get you.
Yeah, they added paid content because they can. Because people will buy it and will grind it. People who want to buy it and grind it. I don't.
I just want it unlocked. I don't give a fuck about what NRS wants, how they see their loot system, I don't like it. I just want this shit unlocked. As 90% of everyone who wrote in this thread. And because we can't do shit, we ask you.
You are basically showin to drowning people how to make swimming circle frow scratch
You should be happy they even published the table, many tables are shared only in small private circles. I don't understand why they did it, all they got from it are spam messages from whining bitches like you who can't do shit, don't want to learn shit and don't contribute shit. Even I feel bad for spamming this thread with this useless reply, hopefully it will get deleted together with your whining posts.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

Holdo wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:39 pm
sixonesix wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:11 pm
You should be happy they even published the table, many tables are shared only in small private circles. I don't understand why they did it, all they got from it are spam messages from whining bitches like you who can't do shit, don't want to learn shit and don't contribute shit. Even I feel bad for spamming this thread with this useless reply, hopefully it will get deleted together with your whining posts.
Boo-hoo, look at this kid with his tounge up admin's ass.

TimFun13
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TimFun13 »

sixonesix wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:00 pm
a) I get your analogy, but there is whole community that can't use CE on needed level yelling for only one option: having a way to unlock everything without playing stupid singleplayer towers
b) I believe that customization locked under dumb singleplayer grinding worth only getting unlocked by cheats. I get when you get play ranked and learn combos to rank up, and thats rewarding. But being rewarded by things that should be easely unlocked and shouldn't be locked by some stupid grindy shit is dumb
c) Then what is wrong with wanting to customize your character without any possible limits, such as skins locked under AI battles, and insane Tower of Times for particular character, where you need to rip your ass open only to get to the start of fourth Tower, and thats only for one character. Basically, you need to eat glass and fuck yourself with a spiked bat to do 100 character Tower of Times to get all the loot from them.
d-e) We both know that majority of people will never be on the same level of cheating skills as those who made cheats. Thats why people ask for some options. If they could do that, I don't think they would ask somebody else to those things for them.
I started off not knowing how any of this stuff works, but I learned. Hell most of what SunBeam does still goes over my head, but I just keep trying and don't just say "I can't". That may be the biggest thing, growing up my Dad didn't allow us to say "I can't" we could only say "I don't know how" which leaves you open to learning.

And do you think the 1000s of skins and all the 3d models just make themselves, they take a lot of time and effort. So what's wrong with expecting you to play the game to get them, do you just want a skin for every button you press? And if hacking isn't your thing; you could look into 3d model swapping and texture swapping, then you could have a completely custom look that's setup exactly like you like it. If you look at the Steam page they added workshop support. And there are a lot of games that will let you just buy whatever you want, even in this game you can buy the time crystals and use the premium shop (which I hack for you).
We both know that majority of people will never be on the same level of cheating skills as those who made cheats
Only because they never try, you won't learn anything if you just say you can't. It's not magic, there are a lot of resources you can use to learn this stuff. Do you know how irritating it is to take the time to learn this stuff then take even more time to make a lot of tutorials and still have people just say "I can't", it's not that you can't it's that you don't want to. It's not "The Man" keeping you down, it's you keeping yourself down.

sixonesix wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:48 pm
Boo-hoo, look at this kid with his tounge up admin's ass.
And then you wonder why no one just gives you everything in life, the entitled attitude and complete lack of self awareness might be a part of that. But sure it must be everyone else, it couldn't be you. Oh and it's *tongue, just so you know.

Holly
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Holly »

does crypt orb cost still work? i'd like to get coins for the shrine. i activate it, then set the value to -3000000, then go back to the game and unlock
the green chest but it won't give me coins. am i doing something wrong here?

Would appreciate any help

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

@SunBeam Băi, și ești din România? :^)

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

sixonesix wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:32 pm
Yep, he's from Romania :D

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

sixonesix wrote:
Da, măi.. 616.

sixonesix
Cheater
Cheater

Post by sixonesix »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 9:43 pm
sixonesix wrote:
Da, măi.. 616.
Hai ca și eu tot, într-un fel :^) Am pașaport român, dar sunt din Moldova. Dar îmi mai aproape până la Iași de cât până la Chișinău :^)

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 5:02 pm

It's because of a+b+c+d+e that developers added in micro-transactions, thinking "why not ASK PEOPLE FOR MONEY to unlock shit?"; at the same time, it's still you who COMPLAIN you hate the games that have paid content! a+b+c+d+e is the reason THAT SHIT EVEN EXISTS.

Do you understand your OCD and need to "unlock everything" is the reason paid content exists? Or not?..

Yeah no, sorry. Bullshit.

Before the Era of Scam(tm) aka the start of the PS360 gen which allowed devs to literally sell unfinished games, there were things called CHEAT CODES. Absolutely nobody EVER anywhere went 'gee, I don't want built in cheats, I actually WANT to unlock everything with Visa/Mastercard instead! I DEMAND this feature!'

No, just no. Paid content is one thing, sure... EXPANSION PACKS have existed for PC since ever, and when 'DLC' started becoming a thing people ACTUALLY (foolishly) believed that companies would actually make proper 'DownLoadable Content' and not 'Disk Locked Content'. Fucking Bethesda started the whole 'Disk Locked Content' scam with horse armor, and the worst part is STUPID PEOPLE bit and fell for it and the rest is history.

The reason this bullshit exists is because blind moronic consumerist sheep don't realize when they're getting fucked, and then devs started talking about how hard they have it (while their corporate executives are lighting cigars with $100 bills) and the gullible millennial public snapped it all up, started thinking 'oh poor devs...' and here we are today. Even right now you read all sorts of shit about 'crunch' and how its killing AAA development, which if you ask me honestly needs to fucking crash and burn so we can have a goddamn reset.

We can talk about how games are unsustainable at the $60 USD pricepoint, which hasn't moved since the beginning of the PS360 era and that honestly is fair enough. AAA development IS totally unsustainable the way it is right now, we can talk about crunch, we can talk about fucking OCD, we can talk about goddamn ANYTHING but the reason Disk Locked Content scam exists is because MILLENNIALS ARE FUCKING MORONS AND ACCEPT THIS SHIT when in reality 'horse armor' should have been decried and burnt to the fucking ground the moment it surfaced.

People wanting everything in a goddamn product they PAID FOR, as used to be in the past right up to the end of the PS2 era ISN'T a goddamn crime or 'OCD' or anything. Its the fucking NORM! EVERY OTHER GODDAMN INDUSTRY ON EARTH would be burnt to the ground if they tried even a FRACTION of the bullshit that the gaming industry gets away with and honestly its causing my faith in this fucking consumerist age and humanity in general to drop further every passing day. Are people legitimately this fucking stupid nowadays in general where they will not only condone and accept locked content in a paid product but actually DEFEND it?! Fuck me...

If you don't agree, next time you go to a restaurant and order a meal I'll lock half your plate away and call it PLC (Purchasable Locked Content, or Plate Locked Content as it were) and you can tell me its 'perfectly fine' and 'stop it with OCD'.