Deprecated - Imperator: Rome v1.0.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Apr-28

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Imperator: Rome v1.0.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Apr-28

Post by CompactDisc »

Tortex wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:23 am
Just wanted to say that I've managed to get it to work by searching for the right addresses using the AOBs and replacing where needed. The exception was the ProvinceSelection assert where I had to replace 9B with 1B. The only issue is that the province pointers don't work even though construction and recruitment works. I don't see anything I mucked up even though pProvince points to 0 when I check the pointers.

As a side note CompactDisc, you left some legacy "code" from the CK2 table at the end, a lot of UserdefinedSymbols and the comments.
Oh thanks for that :P Must have copied a script over. I'll fix that in the next version. And thanks for confirming that AOBScan would work. Only the provinces don't so I'll change the 9B with a ??. =) Big thank you again for this information!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Tortex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tortex »

From a bit of extra... debugging I guess, I found that the table only updates pProvince when you select one of your own provinces, but that check always fails for reasons beyond me so pProvince remains 0. If I make it ignore the check, pProvince and the pointers for the cities work. And now that I think about it, is there a reason for that check since it would make the ownership pointer useless, never showing anyone else.

And a small weakness I've noticed is that it only detects a city if you click it on the map. It doesn't work if you use on the list of cities from an already selected city. Probably not something worth the effort to look into though.

LazyNChillin25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazyNChillin25 »

would editing pops under your to do list?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Tortex wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:15 am
From a bit of extra... debugging I guess, I found that the table only updates pProvince when you select one of your own provinces, but that check always fails for reasons beyond me so pProvince remains 0. If I make it ignore the check, pProvince and the pointers for the cities work. And now that I think about it, is there a reason for that check since it would make the ownership pointer useless, never showing anyone else.

And a small weakness I've noticed is that it only detects a city if you click it on the map. It doesn't work if you use on the list of cities from an already selected city. Probably not something worth the effort to look into though.
yes, that was a bug, I made that check by mistake :P The province pointer needs no player check. Just like the character pointer.

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

3NSX wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:47 pm
V3 Table is not working at all. None of them. V2 pointers are fine but not godmode/instant build and etc. v3 pointers are so delicious to pass by. Is it just me? Am i doing smth wrong?!
P.S. Another topic's CE table worked fine but there werent enough functions to use. I'm looking forward to get it work. :)
Same, tried new gamesaves/etc. Nothing, just ??? values. V2 pointers work fine, but not V3. Would love to tweak around character stats a bit, since even console commands don't give anything for changing stats/perks as of yet. (Basically need to force events to get that sort of effect atm).

I don't blame you for waiting for the hotfix (which supposedly was to come early this week). The game is kind of a mess in some aspects (like not being able to load troops in port, LOL).

3NSX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3NSX »

Gutie wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:11 am
The game is kind of a mess in some aspects (like not being able to load troops in port, LOL).
You mean what? You're able to get your troops on ships. You just need to get them both (troops and ships) close to the coast (not in port) where you want them aboard. So, basically you click your troops go to a water cell where your ship is waiting. Troops shouldnt be more than ships they're coming to. Is that what you talking about?! Or maybe i got you wrong. :)

Alastair412
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Alastair412 »

3NSX wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 4:11 am
Gutie wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 3:11 am
The game is kind of a mess in some aspects (like not being able to load troops in port, LOL).
You mean what? You're able to get your troops on ships. You just need to get them both (troops and ships) close to the coast (not in port) where you want them aboard. So, basically you click your troops go to a water cell where your ship is waiting. Troops shouldnt be more than ships they're coming to. Is that what you talking about?! Or maybe i got you wrong. :)
He means it's silly to have to move your ships out of the port for boarding (it's easier for armies to march onto ships moored at a pier rather than ferried over by rowboats). Eg in CK2 you have a button in the army panel that loads troops in port without first moving the ships to sea, which has no equivalent. Ergo "imperator is kind of mess in some aspects".

3NSX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3NSX »

Ohhh ok. Got it! Haven't played CK2, so i had no idea how easier could that be.

Mart1z
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mart1z »

Gog version?

drunkenmonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by drunkenmonkey »

tried out V3 today, both normal and iron man, 3 different countries, godmode (except when sieging and also assaulting), movement etc worked, resources/tech/character pointers worked (although character wealth can be iffy one character got 9000, another i gave 9000 to ended up with -42mil), city pointers didnt work though
also noticed if i select resume from the main screen table doesnt want to work, but if i go play then continue it doesnt have a problem

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

3NSX wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 am
Ohhh ok. Got it! Haven't played CK2, so i had no idea how easier could that be.
Yeah its been a standard feature in PDI (the main Paradox Interactive Dev studio) Since EU4/CK2/HOI3/Vicki2. Last major title of theirs that didn't have it as a launch feature came out over a decade ago in EU3, lol.

gorgutzer
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by gorgutzer »

There is 1 command that allows u to toggle the setup editor menu where u can change terrain to mountains forest etc... and many more things like culture religion but u cant use the command in iron man i tried to search the address searching for byte 0 and byte 1 and activating and deactivating it but i couldnt find his address... if u find a way to have that command on while u are in iron man i would bee very happy :).
the console command is setup_editor.

T183R
Cheater
Cheater

Post by T183R »

The new demtrius hotfix is out an update would be appreeciated when you get a chance.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

hi sir,the game been updated,,the table need help sir

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Indeed, I'm AOB scripting the whole thing too. :) I can work on it in a few hours.