Deprecated - Imperator: Rome v1.0.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Apr-28

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Imperator: Rome v1.0.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Apr-28

Post by Alaunus »

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:26 am
I couldn't replicate the issues that many of you have, but I'm going to hold out until after the hotfix to work on that.
Maybe it's related to a game issue that I found on the forums.
Anyhow, I updated the table one last time before the hotfix with some pointers:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9302&p=87648#p87648

Once the hotfix is out I'll start working on new things.
I'm focusing on the console right now, since that will probably carry over between versions.
If the whole 'console status gets baked into the savegame' thing presents issues maybe keybind the script to the various console keys. keypress to open console activates the script. second keypress to close console deactivates it again. Less chance to spoil your ironman autosave.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Alaunus wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:36 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:26 am
I couldn't replicate the issues that many of you have, but I'm going to hold out until after the hotfix to work on that.
Maybe it's related to a game issue that I found on the forums.
Anyhow, I updated the table one last time before the hotfix with some pointers:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9302&p=87648#p87648

Once the hotfix is out I'll start working on new things.
I'm focusing on the console right now, since that will probably carry over between versions.
If the whole 'console status gets baked into the savegame' thing presents issues maybe keybind the script to the various console keys. keypress to open console activates the script. second keypress to close console deactivates it again. Less chance to spoil your ironman autosave.
The game breaks your save the moment you run a non-allowed console command at all. So it wouldn't help I'm afraid.

dk998
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk998 »

Hi,

Thank you for the table. The new character pointers don't seem to be working. I started the game and selected a character. then I activated the table and the character pointer and it's all "????". I don't think it recognized my character. I also tried unpausing the game and letting some time pass and still the same results.

3NSX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3NSX »

V3 Table is not working at all. None of them. V2 pointers are fine but not godmode/instant build and etc. v3 pointers are so delicious to pass by. Is it just me? Am i doing smth wrong?!
P.S. Another topic's CE table worked fine but there werent enough functions to use. I'm looking forward to get it work. :)

Alaunus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Alaunus »

CompactDisc wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:38 pm
The game breaks your save the moment you run a non-allowed console command at all. So it wouldn't help I'm afraid.
Sneaky.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

dk998 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:45 pm
Hi,

Thank you for the table. The new character pointers don't seem to be working. I started the game and selected a character. then I activated the table and the character pointer and it's all "????". I don't think it recognized my character. I also tried unpausing the game and letting some time pass and still the same results.
Always activate the table BEFORE selecting a character, otherwise it won't get the character pointer.
Just click the character portrait in question again, and it should work.
3NSX wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:47 pm
V3 Table is not working at all. None of them. V2 pointers are fine but not godmode/instant build and etc. v3 pointers are so delicious to pass by. Is it just me? Am i doing smth wrong?!
P.S. Another topic's CE table worked fine but there werent enough functions to use. I'm looking forward to get it work. :)
The weird thing is, the table works fine for me in every single case, with all different countries and with new games and/or saves.
Maybe the hotfix will fix a few of these issues? I'm not even sure they are table-related.

XXXX41XXXX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by XXXX41XXXX »

Thank you very much for the table ! This is awesome :wub:

FraggerDaddy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FraggerDaddy »

Just installed the elamigos upgrade over the CDX version, with the new table update it seems like everything except the city pointer works, including godmode etc.

Maybe i am using the city one wrong? i guess activate script, click on city on map and that should work?

3NSX
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 3NSX »

Well, 1)I load the game, then i open CE. 2) I'm choosing the process then i load this table and that's it. So, ver1 and ver 2 tables work fine, except scripts like instant build, godmode and fast movement. Those functions are not clickable, you click and nothing happens. However, ver3 table doesnt work at all. Fearlessrevolution and fearlessrevolution's trainers work fine as well as the previous topic's table does. Im not sure if it helps. :)

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

3NSX wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:36 pm
Well, 1)I load the game, then i open CE. 2) I'm choosing the process then i load this table and that's it. So, ver1 and ver 2 tables work fine, except scripts like instant build, godmode and fast movement. Those functions are not clickable, you click and nothing happens. However, ver3 table doesnt work at all. MAF and fearlessrevolution's trainers work fine as well as the previous topic's table does. Im not sure if it helps. :)
I think there are code changes depending on PC's hardware, at least it looks that way. So, I'm going to change it all to AOBScan, and if that solves it, then we're all going to be happy :) Otherwise, less so :( So we'll see. But it won't be for today I'm afraid.

NotBrendan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NotBrendan »

Do you plan to make a GOG version?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

NotBrendan wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:39 pm
Do you plan to make a GOG version?
No, but I'm going to try and make the next table (for hotfix 1.0.1) compatible with both versions.

LazyNChillin25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazyNChillin25 »

@CompactDisc Age is not editable right? i know you can change them but it changes back to its original value after a few secs.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

LazyNChillin25 wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:28 am
@CompactDisc Age is not editable right? i know you can change them but it changes back to its original value after a few secs.
Correct, you'd have to change date of birth for the effect to stick.
I'll be adding that later though. Unless someone else figures it out first :)

Tortex
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tortex »

Just wanted to say that I've managed to get it to work by searching for the right addresses using the AOBs and replacing where needed. The exception was the ProvinceSelection assert where I had to replace 9B with 1B. The only issue is that the province pointers don't work even though construction and recruitment works. I don't see anything I mucked up even though pProvince points to 0 when I check the pointers.

As a side note CompactDisc, you left some legacy "code" from the CK2 table at the end, a lot of UserdefinedSymbols and the comments.
Last edited by Tortex on Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:07 am, edited 2 times in total.