Deprecated - Imperator: Rome v1.0.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Apr-28

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HYPE
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Imperator: Rome v1.0.0 STEAM (GM and More) 2019-Apr-28

Post by HYPE »

Nice work

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Guanfei
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Guanfei »

Same here, godmode and stuff not working, pointers work fine

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Dreaming Turtle wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:57 am
WickedOne wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:32 am
CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:38 am

This is an odd problem, I'll check to see what might be the cause of it.
What nation do you play?
I have the same problem. I'm not sure if it is important but I'm playing as Tarentum.
Same here, but it kinda arbitrary. On a batch of 20 units 15 will be instant. Same with building everything but 2-3 provinces will build instantly. Other times it works perfectly fine or not at all. Im playing Sparta with the DLC.
I uploaded a fix for the instant construction/recruitment script.

I have not however been able to replicate the issues others are having with the scripts.

crespo265
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crespo265 »

The scripts are still not working for me. Even the instant construction/recruitment doesn't work.

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

crespo265 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:05 pm
The scripts are still not working for me. Even the instant construction/recruitment doesn't work.
Are you using the steam version? And if so, what country are you playing?
I really can't say why it won't work right now.

crespo265
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by crespo265 »

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:38 pm
crespo265 wrote:
Yep, Steam version, playing as Rome.

bronxrsj2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bronxrsj2 »

can you add "freeze War Exhaustion" or "unrest"??

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi honourable sir ..and.. great creator table ..friends..Sir can sir put a stability in too..I m fought 6 civil war within my empire..I m now heading for the 7th civil war..why is it so sir..btw..can anyone advise or englighten me how to avoid civil war..I m so sad..yet I m happy among the great fellas whom created the table..tq sir

drunkenmonkey
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by drunkenmonkey »

crespo265 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:04 pm
CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:38 pm
crespo265 wrote:
Yep, Steam version, playing as Rome.
i'm running steam version, playing as venice, do have just a graphical improvement mod running, non-ironman game just to test and it seems to be all working, godmode works in battles but not fortress assaults, but once the assaults over the reinforcements come and it works in battle again, so i can live with that

LazyNChillin25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazyNChillin25 »

Just to add on what drunkenmonkey said above, for me GM work as normal as long as your ally/vassal does not join the fight if they do the men will start dying as normal but as an alternative buffing the general Martial help too highest i set is 40 martial 8k troops stomp 20k troops lol. In office area i set a person martial to 90 and i got insane buff from discipline. You could also buff the person that is buffing the omen to 90 and have 60% tax boost/30ish% discipline.

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

CompactDisc wrote:
Gutie wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:31 am
Actually, for whatever reason the pointers seem to be working but the God Mode and Instant scripts also are not activating. Not sure what is wrong. I hadn't been using them as of yet, but seem to not be firing off.
What nation do you play?
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:10 am
can we have a character editor for this game as well?
Why of course :)
Next on my list after the console thing. I just forgot to put it in the todo list.
Sorry about the slow reply, I was out the bulk of the day and got back just a bit ago. Was playing as Thebes. It worked for pointers first time I started up, and then later on starting up the game a second time it stopped working all together. None of the instant/fast move/build or godmode scripts had activated for me at any point. I have NOT tried the updated fixed script yet however, so I'll drop a edit to this when I follow up with that shortly.

Gutie
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gutie »

CompactDisc wrote:
Gutie wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:31 am
Actually, for whatever reason the pointers seem to be working but the God Mode and Instant scripts also are not activating. Not sure what is wrong. I hadn't been using them as of yet, but seem to not be firing off.
What nation do you play?
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:10 am
can we have a character editor for this game as well?
Why of course :)
Next on my list after the console thing. I just forgot to put it in the todo list.
Sorry about the slow reply, I was out the bulk of the day and got back just a bit ago. Was playing as Thebes. It worked for pointers first time I started up, and then later on starting up the game a second time it stopped working all together. None of the instant/fast move/build or godmode scripts had activated for me at any point. I have NOT tried the updated fixed script yet however, so I'll drop a edit to this when I follow up with that shortly.
LazyNChillin25 wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:48 am
Just to add on what drunkenmonkey said above, for me GM work as normal as long as your ally/vassal does not join the fight if they do the men will start dying as normal but as an alternative buffing the general Martial help too highest i set is 40 martial 8k troops stomp 20k troops lol. In office area i set a person martial to 90 and i got insane buff from discipline. You could also buff the person that is buffing the omen to 90 and have 60% tax boost/30ish% discipline.
Low key joke, who needs vassals when you can slap the shit out of everyone? :P

EDIT: Fast move/build and godmode scripts still not working on the savegame from before. Will try a new game file. Using Thebes in Greece.

danielyee
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by danielyee »

Hi greetings fellow master table creators and adm..I m so impress of the creation of table..Sir.. by all mean..can you do something on stability n total everyone if caught..I mean as prisoner or your own advisors..full abilities 100 percent..tq..a table key controls all abilities full..and no civil war..tq

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

I couldn't replicate the issues that many of you have, but I'm going to hold out until after the hotfix to work on that.
Maybe it's related to a game issue that I found on the forums.
Anyhow, I updated the table one last time before the hotfix with some pointers:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9302&p=87648#p87648

Once the hotfix is out I'll start working on new things.
I'm focusing on the console right now, since that will probably carry over between versions.

LazyNChillin25
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LazyNChillin25 »

Oh forgot to mention that all options work as intended, only side issues are if you send troops over to ships they would also die but a fix to that is to enable quick movement.

I tested your table on Phygia, Cyrenica, Sparta, Athens, Rome, Tarentum, Massila.

danielyee wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:08 am
Hi greetings fellow master table creators and adm..I m so impress of the creation of table..Sir.. by all mean..can you do something on stability n total everyone if caught..I mean as prisoner or your own advisors..full abilities 100 percent..tq..a table key controls all abilities full..and no civil war..tq
Stability have a capped max of 3 or 3000 in the table if you put more it will revert back to 3. The new updated table from CompactDiscalso added character stats edits so you could edit most stuff there. If that is still not enough there is a "Easy Cheat" in steam workshop that you can use with this table.