Post by andercostald »

Steam Store link: [Link]
Requesting: Add money, max gold bars.

miraikolus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [REQ] Idle Racing GO: Clicker Tycoon

Post by miraikolus »

Okay - here is ... something. I've created a modded DL, that has the following features (you can already use it if you want):

- Every Achievement gives 99999 diamonds! (Working)
- Booster Packages can be bought + give 9999 coins (Working)
- New Crew Memebers can be bought + give 9999 coupons (Working but:)
- Upgrading existing members would not work, though just get high ammount of coupons, then use without mod to buy them (Broken)
- Daily Gifts can be collected multiple times (hopefully, curr version untested, my data is already a bit messed up, might would need to reset or wait 20 days)

Now that's not what was requested - but I was thinking why mod the money? It's the base part of the game, so a more natural feeling. And with those options getting money is easy. I dunno what was ment with max gold bars? //EDIT: per pm: meant diamonds //
Note: I did create/test it while being offline/firewall restricted. I dunno if/how good it works when being online.

Okay, that's not a cheat table, I know. But I am done with the game, it's not that interessting so, if anyone wants to do it, I also did create a comparisation of what I've modded (below and also attached). So anyone who wants to create a cheat table can basically hook up on that functions ***, find out right code (or even compare asm on orig vs modded dll) and that's it. And yeah may fixing/testing last 2 options.

DL: [Link] --- [Link]

*** Knowledge of mono features sure is helpfull. So f.e. to mod AchievmentManager -> GetReward, you activate mono (easiest done with script, like I did f.e. here), and can jump to adress AchievmentManager:GetReward

EDIT: Place the DLL File
Locate the Game Folder, typically:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Idle Racing GO\
Every Unity game has the folders: ***GameName***_Data\Managed (but you can find it too, if you search for the filename in there)
So replace the dll at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Idle Racing GO\Idle Racing GO_Data\Managed
Important note: That only works as while the game isn't updated (or if that dll isn't updated - unlikely as it's basically the whole game mechanics)
Attachments
Idle Racing Go ChangedCode.zip
Only file comparisation!
(30.2 KiB) Downloaded 130 times
Last edited by miraikolus on Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.

andercostald
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by andercostald »

Thanks for tip.

LoneStrider
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LoneStrider »

So anyone working on a table or is the modded, dll file maker planning on keeping the mentioned file updated.

miraikolus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miraikolus »

Nope, no actual table or anything planned, as I'm working on other things (prob. endless so, anyone wanting to a table or anything can feel free, that's why I've added changed codes. I neither have the game installed nor am interested in the game. Feel free to use what i've found as you like, while providing access to the users of this forum.)

frer8833
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frer8833 »

EDIT: Place the DLL File
Locate the Game Folder, typically:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Idle Racing GO\
Every Unity game has the folders: ***GameName***_Data\Managed (but you can find it too, if you search for the filename in there)
So replace the dll at: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Idle Racing GO\Idle Racing GO_Data\Managed
Important note: That only works as while the game isn't updated (or if that dll isn't updated - unlikely as it's basically the whole game mechanics)
[/quote]

I placed them in the specified folder but when i start up the game it shows that it is getting ready turning on nitro, music etc, loading and then it closes. So i removed them and put back the original ones and now the game works again. Can you update your files?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Here. I made a table, as it's probably better than using a .dll, and it works with the last version [As of today, April 28th].

- Always at x5 Speed:
You'll always be at x5 speed, no need to click. If the meter doesn't change, click once and it should automatically get to x5 and stay there.

- Infinite Abilities:
Abilities with have no cooldown and will stay at 1 minute when activated.

- Unlock Trophies:
Unlocks some trophies. Open the trophies tab, and they will unlock. Some don't work, as they use a different method.

- Get Currencies
Edit Money, Diamonds, Coins and Guild Coins to any value that you want. When activated, the addresses will appear once any of the values has changed. It's enough with just buying something or overtaking an opponent.
Attachments
Idle Racing GO.CT
(273.65 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

frer8833
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by frer8833 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:10 am
Here. I made a table, as it's probably better than using a .dll, and it works with the last version [As of today, April 28th].

- Always at x5 Speed:
You'll always be at x5 speed, no need to click. If the meter doesn't change, click once and it should automatically get to x5 and stay there.

- Infinite Abilities:
Abilities with have no cooldown and will stay at 1 minute when activated.

- Unlock Trophies:
Unlocks some trophies. Open the trophies tab, and they will unlock. Some don't work, as they use a different method.

- Get Currencies
Edit Money, Diamonds, Coins and Guild Coins to any value that you want. When activated, the addresses will appear once any of the values has changed. It's enough with just buying something or overtaking an opponent.
Thank you, it worked. I had already spent money in the game, but it started feeling slow and boring, but last time i played with your hack it was much more fun clicking on all the upgrades, buying booster packs etc (i even think the game was supposed to be hacked because it's almost impossible to get the amount of money required to level up all the way). It would be nice if you could also unlock unlimited "Credits" for hiring crew members (which one can currently earn by restarting the race many times while keeping one's upgraded car but that is tiresome), it's like in-game coins which is needed to level up and finish the game (i might be able to upgrade the car by buying legendary booster packs, but it's gonna take time to upgrade to max, i already bought over 500 ones, and prolly need to buy over 5000 ones which would be very tedious to do), so i'm stuck at next to last level, Diamond League II. What means faster BP fill in your CT file? Do you know how to use HxD to edit games?

BTW can you make a hack for street fighter 4 ultra (my favorite game since many years and still is, i'm very good at this game)? What can you unlock (player ranking points etc? Should i ask this in another thread?)?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

I added the developer menu in this table, If you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9330

STN
Founder
Founder

Re: [COMPLETED] [REQ] Idle Racing GO: Clicker Tycoon

Post by STN »