Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NotBrendan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by NotBrendan »

Player and some other scripts dont work for me

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

The table needs to be updated to the game's newest version (1.11) but the coder doesn't show the sympathy to this good site and it's admins, it sucks :(

dewdevildead
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dewdevildead »

Update code pls

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

dewdevildead wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:59 pm
Update code pls
No, do it yourself. Pretty sure initial creator Zanzer stopped a long time ago. I picked it up myself cause I wanted to to update it. I ended up doing what I wanted and shared it with others. I no longer want to so its now up to whoever else wants to. If you reeeeeealy want it, try updating yourself. Its a good learning experience.

Edit: If your'e cool and want to update it, but don't understand certain parts of it, you can ask questions. Although, to not flood the thread with questions, keep the questions related to the game and the hacks inside the cheat table. If you want to update a hack and can't quite understand it, I or maybe others can help out.

Prude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prude »

Geordan9 Please teach me with video clip. i'm beginner who want create game data pointer. I thank you in last update, It help me in Hero Colloseum Battle Pointer but Please teach me. I'm begging you

Prude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prude »

Here This is my Hero Colloseum Battle Pointer
HC Pointer.CT
(39.67 KiB) Downloaded 346 times

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Prude wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:30 am
Geordan9 Please teach me with video clip. i'm beginner who want create game data pointer. I thank you in last update, It help me in Hero Colloseum Battle Pointer but Please teach me. I'm begging you
You seem to be able to find pointers yourself, but I assume you don't understand the script that programmatically finds the pointer and stores it in the custom symbol "gamedata". I honestly am not sure what you need help with or what you're asking. I won't make a video tutorial. Try and figure out what it is your confused about and tell me what it is you need help with. Helping you with everything at once isn't going to happen.

Prude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prude »

Thanks Geordan9. I hope I will find a way. :D

Prude
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Prude »

Here the best cheat table I can do
HC Pointer mk.II.CT
(107 KiB) Downloaded 1104 times

ApeDemon66
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ApeDemon66 »

Prude wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:35 am
Here the best cheat table I can do
The unnecessary colors annoys me, but whatever. A lot of the stuff broke in the previous tables due to offsets changing, but most importantly scripts were scanning for bytes that would most likely change in an update. Your pointers, for example, use the entry point (DBXV2.exe) plus a certain offset. The offset will 99% of time get shifted over by an update of the game. What you'll want to look into is how the script to create the "gamedata" symbol works and how the AoB scan works to find the location of the instruction accessing that static pointer address. Instead of writing the static address in manually, the script should find where it would be and then read whatever it is and store it in a symbol named "gamedata". So yea, sounds like a lot, but definitely something to look into for the future.

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

I got a bunch of the equipment stuff and badge toggling to work again but not in the same efficiency as the original. If I eventually can... great. But considering it does the job without needing to rely on someone else, I can live with it.

Havent decided on what if anything I might release. But skill editing, super soul, zeni and TP stuff on CE is out of the question (I mainly focused on stuff that can be applied for aesthetics)

Gabiroma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gabiroma »

I leave the project to others, due to the continuous incompatibility and non-functionality of my script
Last edited by Gabiroma on Sat Sep 12, 2020 1:48 am, edited 43 times in total.

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

Gabiroma wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:11 pm
Hi all, i did this table for everyone Fans like me of Dragon Ball Series.

I made a script, to edit all the info of the Characters,Zeni and Attributes TP bla bla bla, like Unlimited Hp ect, some pointers of chars, and other stuff.

I've copied "Character Customization" of the old table and i've updated only the main Pointer to be operational. So you will need to Update Name/Values > "Set/Change Dropdown selection option".

I used it on Dbxv2 codex 1.12

Is working but is not perfect, need to be improved by you guys. ;)

[Link]
Does your copy have photo mode and the latest updates? Photo mode broke a table I did after the DLC was released, and codex versions are not necessarily matching in updates to the latest steam versions.

That said. I tried this on CE 6.7 and 6.8.1, without success and that's why I'm asking. It could be an impediment to this release

Gabiroma
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Gabiroma »

This table is work on the last release of "codex" with the photo mode...Try to search the aob code(get inside the zeni script) , and see if you found it when you search in CE.

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

Gabiroma wrote:
Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:03 pm
This table is work on the last release of "codex" with the photo mode...Try to search the aob code(get inside the zeni script) , and see if you found it when you search in CE.
It's not finding it for me. Some components like the "in match" pointers work fine it seems. But anything dealing with stat attributes in the zeni AOB script don't appear to activate or make available any of the stat editing components. I'm inexperienced when it comes to these scripts so if you want me to do a search on my end, you'll have to tell me which address I should search for to make a comparison. I've only done simple pointer scans from what I've been using