question on a rpg/strat/vn hacking

Memory scanning, code injection, debugger internals and other gamemodding related discussion
drtreaven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

question on a rpg/strat/vn hacking

Post by drtreaven »

so not asking for cheat's but do have a question. mostly ce works for japanese vn's with combat and stuff. i've ran into one made with unity. and to say the least it's being a nightmare, most stats have 2-4 dif addresses all have to be change to make it take effect exp had 4-8 and once fight ends it all reset's and locking them crashes game. also exp will bug at max at times and you can no longer level. any advice?

it's been rather a challange and nothing seems to work on this im normaly decent at working out exp/stat but no matter what they always reset.

game is 剣聖機 アルファライド minor english ui in it there's a trail and a official but dont think official is easy to get due to region issues i have it from when i bought it while visiting.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: question on a rpg/strat/vn hacking

Post by GreenHouse »

Well, If it's a Unity game, then you should use Mono, something that comes with Cheat Engine. Or just get any .NET debugger to check the game code and see what's happening there.

drtreaven
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: question on a rpg/strat/vn hacking

Post by drtreaven »

thanks had'nt even thought about it as i normaly use ita for dll stuff. now back to working on this while translating it at same time lol.