Assassin's Creed II/Brotherhood/Revelations unlockers

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Assassin's Creed II/Brotherhood/Revelations unlockers

Post by translu »

Those are just global unlockers to use all equipment (weapons, armors, outfits), but it doesn't save (you will lose them if you restart the game without CE)

- items are free to buy at the blacksmith
- special armors are available at the den or the villa

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
acrevel_unlo.CT
(3.03 KiB) Downloaded 2037 times
acbro_unlo.CT
(4 KiB) Downloaded 1955 times
aciiunlo.CT
(2.62 KiB) Downloaded 1293 times

Tomototo88
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed II/Brotherhood/Revelations unlockers

Post by Tomototo88 »

Hey!
Is it supposed to unlock everything in the game? Also is there any way I can support you, because you made me play again my favorite games, so thank you very much! (I don't know why games make you unlock the best stuff after you've beaten the game...), and one more question, is AC3:Remastered coming?
Cheers!

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Your question makes no fucking sense. You can clearly see him following the same logic in all AC games. Of course he will do it...

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

Is the "inventory hack for special items" referring to the Brutus armor and dagger? Just wanted to clarify.

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:45 am
^ Your question makes no fucking sense. You can clearly see him following the same logic in all AC games. Of course he will do it...
Actually... I was not thinking about doing AC3 Remaster now :? (not enough time and don't wanna get the game) so if someone else wants to try to adapt the table no problem
Fainstrider wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:56 pm
Is the "inventory hack for special items" referring to the Brutus armor and dagger? Just wanted to clarify.
It's for unbuyable items you unlock at the den or the villa, so yes

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

translu wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:32 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:45 am
Actually... I was not thinking about doing AC3 Remaster now :? (not enough time and don't wanna get the game) so if someone else wants to try to adapt the table no problem
Fainstrider wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:56 pm
It's for unbuyable items you unlock at the den or the villa, so yes
Thanks I started a new game and everything appeared when I enabled the table.

Just need clarification for these questions if you can please:

Can I toggle off the “Unlock” script function after loading the game & table up so that I still have to pay money to merchants for the gear (instead of it being free)?

Will the Special Brutus Armor stay equipped if I turn off the Unlock script (but keep the other ones turned on)?

I just want to have access to all the pouch upgrades and top tier weapons from the start but not get it for free. Is this possible?

Thanks so much for your hard work and this awesome unlocker. You are a legend!!

translu
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by translu »

Fainstrider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Can I toggle off the “Unlock” script function after loading the game & table up so that I still have to pay money to merchants for the gear (instead of it being free)?

Will the Special Brutus Armor stay equipped if I turn off the Unlock script (but keep the other ones turned on)?

I just want to have access to all the pouch upgrades and top tier weapons from the start but not get it for free. Is this possible?

Here you go, this one has the price injection thing in a separate script, so you can toggle it
Attachments
acbro_unlo_priceapart.CT
(4.27 KiB) Downloaded 280 times

Fainstrider
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Fainstrider »

translu wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:05 am
Fainstrider wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:37 pm

Here you go, this one has the price injection thing in a separate script, so you can toggle it
Thanks so much! This makes the game feel so much more free from the beginning but without feeling like money is kinda worthless for gear.

huymap123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by huymap123 »

hey man, the AC2's table has some problems, sorry for my poor English but pls try to understand, ok ?
at the end of the game i couldn't fulfill the codexes on the board, the 3 last codex pages, maybe, are nowhere to be found. I think the 3 last codex pages are for the 2nd hidden blade, the poison blade and the hidden gun. Pls answer

ANeeSH20
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ANeeSH20 »

So uhh let me put this straight, this unlocks Florentine noble attire, Altair swords, Altair robes, Altair armour and druchen armour? Because :oops: these are only available via uplay activation.. and the last one offcourse needed a dlc.

Azula
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Azula »

Amazing work ty for that <3