Hearts of Iron IV v1.6.2 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Apr-06

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Toxic_
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Hearts of Iron IV v1.6.2 Steam (GM and More) 2019-Apr-06

Post by Toxic_ »

Could you explain where is the console? Does it automatically work when activating the main script?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

sd7234736 wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:13 am
Thanks.
BTW, are there any chance for Max Fuel or Unlimited Fuel?
This new Fuel system always making my 25+5 Armor Armies and my Grand Carrier-Battleship Combined Fleets immobilized.
There was a fuel option in the previous version of the table, it's gone now though. Odd.
@Recifense, was this intended?

Anyhow, there is a console command for it, if you please. Just check the wiki for it.

Doomkauf
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Doomkauf »

Toxic_ wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:59 am
Could you explain where is the console? Does it automatically work when activating the main script?
You need the extension, which is found here: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14&p=756#p756. Open the original script, then load the extension (specifically load, not open - opening the script will just start a new CE instance), and merge the tables when prompted. Then you activate the original script, followed by the script extension. The console option will be available under the extension menu.

Life is a Paradox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Life is a Paradox »

Here's a nice event I found for those lacking in factories or factory space:
In the console type "event mtg_britain.45" to instantly add 4 military and 4 civilian factories (and space for them) randomly. Now you can finally have your dream Luxemburg playthrough!

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

Hello all, I'm here to report some sad news.
Due to an impossibly busy real life and some recent health issues I'm afraid I will have to quit making extension tables.
This has been coming for a long time but I didn't want to admit it to myself, I have now though.

If you want to chat, please do so through PM or through discord: discord.gg/ZSpzjSH
I will keep the discord server up, and will assist anyone willing to take over.

See you all around!
- Compact

Jasinn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jasinn »

CompactDisc wrote:
Tue May 21, 2019 4:03 pm
Due to an impossibly busy real life and some recent health issues I'm afraid I will have to quit making extension tables.
This has been coming for a long time but I didn't want to admit it to myself, I have now though.

If you want to chat, please do so through PM or through discord: discord.gg/ZSpzjSH

See you all around!
- Compact
Get well soon mate, don't worry, keep your head up :)

HappyGamer
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HappyGamer »

CompactDisc wrote:

See you all around!
- Compact
Hope it is nothing that serious and you get well soon.
Take your time and do not struggle, your beloved ones will help you to gain the power to not give up!

Recifense
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Recifense »

Hi Guys,

Table update will take a while since the game is now 64 bits. I will have to start from almost zero.

Cheers!

Chatin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chatin »

Hello there. I want to use this table in macbook. What should I do ?

Dreaming Turtle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dreaming Turtle »

Chatin wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:30 am
Its the same way as normal.

You launch the game and open cheat engine, make sure to run it as administrator. Once CE is open and you are ingame click on the first icon on the top left corner (a computer with a magnifying glass) and select Hoi4, then click on the icon right next to it (a yellow folder) and select the table for the version you are using. At the moment Recifense is hard at work making a table for version 1.7 (the current one). So you will have to wait or launch a previous version of the game. you can do this by right clicking on HOI4 on steam, clicking on properties, then betas, and selecting the version u want to play.

Life is a Paradox
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Life is a Paradox »

CompactDisc wrote:

See you all around!
- Compact
Your health should be your number one priority. We will miss your amazing extensions, but we completely understand why you have to leave.

Chatin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chatin »

Dreaming Turtle wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:50 am
Chatin wrote:

You launch the game and open cheat engine, make sure to run it as administrator. Once CE is open and you are ingame click on the first icon on the top left corner (a computer with a magnifying glass) and select Hoi4, then click on the icon right next to it (a yellow folder) and select the table for the version you are using. At the moment Recifense is hard at work making a table for version 1.7 (the current one). So you will have to wait or launch a previous version of the game. you can do this by right clicking on HOI4 on steam, clicking on properties, then betas, and selecting the version u want to play.
I already did what you said. The problem I have is this: I cannot perform this operation when I want to activate the table. I used the same table windows, I did not have trouble.

I'm using MacOs Mojave 10.14.5 and Cheat engine 6.2M (for macbook).

I can search and find external values, but I cannot activate the tables.

I am using Google Translate sorry.

Dreaming Turtle
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Dreaming Turtle »

Chatin wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:05 am
Dreaming Turtle wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:50 am
Chatin wrote:

I already did what you said. The problem I have is this: I cannot perform this operation when I want to activate the table. I used the same table windows, I did not have trouble.

I'm using MacOs Mojave 10.14.5 and Cheat engine 6.2M (for macbook).

I can search and find external values, but I cannot activate the tables.

I am using Google Translate sorry.
Dude... there is no table for the CURRENT version of the game 1.7.... If you try to load a different version of the table like "hoi4_HeartsOfIron_IV_v1-6-2-6f7d_Steam_TheSavour_PF_CE67_S63_T50.CT" it simply wont work, it wont activate because the scrip that Recifense made is not made for that version of the game. When u launch the game on main menu what version does the game tell you its running? If its 1.7 none of the tables uploaded at the moment will work.

Maybe just wait for the updated table to be released then? Recifense is very fast with his updates, i dont expect it will take him more than a week to upload a version for 1.7

EDIT: You mentioned using CE 6.2, this table is made for CE 6.7, maybe try updating your CE?

CompactDisc
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by CompactDisc »

In the meantime, you can use MAF's trainer: [Link]
It's similar to reci's table, but not customizable unfortunately.

Chatin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Chatin »

CompactDisc wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:11 pm
In the meantime, you can use MAF's trainer: [Link]
It's similar to reci's table, but not customizable unfortunately.
I can not use .exe program. I have MacOs system. I want to use cheat engine in mac os system. That's why I can't use the trainers.
Dreaming Turtle wrote:
Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:42 pm
Dude... there is no table for the CURRENT version of the game 1.7.... If you try to load a different version of the table like "hoi4_HeartsOfIron_IV_v1-6-2-6f7d_Steam_TheSavour_PF_CE67_S63_T50.CT" it simply wont work, it wont activate because the scrip that Recifense made is not made for that version of the game. When u launch the game on main menu what version does the game tell you its running? If its 1.7 none of the tables uploaded at the moment will work.

Maybe just wait for the updated table to be released then? Recifense is very fast with his updates, i dont expect it will take him more than a week to upload a version for 1.7

EDIT: You mentioned using CE 6.2, this table is made for CE 6.7, maybe try updating your CE?

[Link]

Yes I use cheat engine version 6.2 but for MacOs, not for windows. Maybe I'm having trouble with the version difference of the cheat engine, I don't know. But the hoi4 version is now 1.6.2. I see that they use cheat engine with MacOs system on Youtube. But I don't know how they do it. From what I see, you don't know :(