SoulCalibur VI v01.10.01 CODEX table+13

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: SoulCalibur VI v01.10.01 CODEX table+13

Post by xspeed »

Can you update this table to steam versions 1.20?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

xspeed wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:12 pm
Can you update this table to steam versions 1.20?
if you can gift me the game, yes i could. otherwise, no.

xspeed
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xspeed »

Ok I got the point :D

SalieriYuuki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SalieriYuuki »

Please put credits for the table's contents in your video/it's description. When your content is comprised of other people's work it's only common courtesy to include credits where credits are due...especially if you're monetizing the video.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

SalieriYuuki wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:14 am
Please put credits for the table's contents in your video. When your content is comprised of other people's work it's only common courtesy to include credits where credits are due.
1. NOTHING from you, except a pointer is in my table. not 1 word of code. But i mentioned you in the opening post for the finding of the address pointer who i dont even need (look at the picture for alternative smart pointer).

so when i delete your pointer out of my table, what will stay there from you? the values for the exp dropdown menu maybe...

2. my youtube channel is extraterritorial space from here. i dont even linked back my own table from yt to fearless.
pretty impertinent move to comment there like most of in my table was stolen from others.

SalieriYuuki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SalieriYuuki »

"NOTHING from you, except a pointer is in my table"
- I don't recall saying this was explicitly about me but I'll play ball.
"But i mentioned you in the opening post for the finding of the address pointer who i dont even need"
Then why not just remove My pointer and use your own? If you don't need my pointer then just use your own?
Also you're putting words into my mouth. No one said "Most of your table was stolen from others"

All I said is if you're going to use other people's findings in your work, you could at least put credit.
"i dont even linked back my own table from yt to fearless."
This very line is why you should put credits in your video or at the very least your description. You didn't ask to use my findings therefore it's technically stolen. If you can achieve the same thing without copying my findings then by all means do so. Stealing the work of others no matter what the case is literally against the law.

For the future, all you have to do is ask if you can include someone's findings in your work or simply do the work on your own. It's that simple.
so when i delete your pointer out of my table, what will stay there from you? the values for the exp dropdown menu maybe...
You're not going to break my heart by deleting my findings. In fact you'll make me happy to delete my work (Including the EXP Values from the drop down menu) since you clearly have no respect for other people, I see no reason to play nice with you.

If you don't feel like deleting my findings and my xp table (Which you clearly don't need according to you) then maybe you'd like to take it up with a moderator? I'd personally like to deal with this like mature adults but if that's not your style then I'll do what I must.

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

SalieriYuuki wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 8:09 am
"NOTHING from you, except a pointer is in my table"
- I don't recall saying this was explicitly about me but I'll play ball.
"But i mentioned you in the opening post for the finding of the address pointer who i dont even need"
Then why not just remove My pointer and use your own? If you don't need my pointer then just use your own?
Also you're putting words into my mouth. No one said "Most of your table was stolen from others"

All I said is if you're going to use other people's findings in your work, you could at least put credit.
"i dont even linked back my own table from yt to fearless."
This very line is why you should put credits in your video or at the very least your description. You didn't ask to use my findings therefore it's technically stolen. If you can achieve the same thing without copying my findings then by all means do so. Stealing the work of others no matter what the case is literally against the law.

For the future, all you have to do is ask if you can include someone's findings in your work or simply do the work on your own. It's that simple.
You're not going to break my heart by deleting my findings. In fact you'll make me happy to delete my work (Including the EXP Values from the drop down menu) since you clearly have no respect for other people, I see no reason to play nice with you.

If you don't feel like deleting my findings and my xp table (Which you clearly don't need according to you) then maybe you'd like to take it up with a moderator? I'd personally like to deal with this like mature adults but if that's not your style then I'll do what I must.
you should not overestimate your contribution.
i cut out your "intellectual property" out of my table and edit the mainpost and downloads, even on youtube.
i bet you will have a bright future with your attitude of an envious child...

SalieriYuuki
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by SalieriYuuki »

I honestly don't know what you're talking about. I'm under no illusion that my work is comparable to the findings of Cyber for instance. What I don't like however is people using other people for their own personal gain, no matter how small. Just because something is small, doesn't make theft right. I would have been okay with it were your attitude not so rotten but because it was so I do not want my name or findings no matter how small associated with someone as aggressive and hostile as you.

So on that note, I thank you for doing the right thing, and I wish you all the best and all the success your work may afford you. I realize this may be hard for you to believe, but I do mean it. I harbor no malice for you especially since we were able to resolve this tiny issue with relative ease. My only disappointment is that we couldn't do it without the bits of arrogance.

Anywho, That's the last you'll hear out of me. Good luck in all your future endeavors~♪

SmashingQuasar
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SmashingQuasar »

Hey!

Could anyone update this table please? I'm just wanting to give the ancients some of their own cheat medicine. Thanks! :wub:

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Fri Oct 26, 2018 6:01 pm
Hey there.
So, sorry for this but.. can you give some tips on how to update the table ?
I wanted to find the values of gauge and soul charge of both of the players.. (1P and 2P)
How you managed to find them ?

ZoDDeL
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by ZoDDeL »

CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:55 am
ZoDDeL wrote:
Hey there.
I wanted to find the values of gauge and soul charge of both of the players.. (1P and 2P)

min gauge = 0 (byte value)
max gauge = 240 (byte value)

min soul charge = 0 (2byte value)
max sould charge = 600 (2byte value)

you could try the training mode
scan for full > change value > pause the game (before training mode refill gauge) > rescan (value between x - y)

CeLioCiBR
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CeLioCiBR »

ZoDDeL wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 12:44 am
CeLioCiBR wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:55 am
ZoDDeL wrote:
Hey there.

min gauge = 0 (byte value)
max gauge = 240 (byte value)

min soul charge = 0 (2byte value)
max sould charge = 600 (2byte value)

you could try the training mode
scan for full > change value > pause the game (before training mode refill gauge) > rescan (value between x - y)
I see. Ok, thank you very much. I did it.