Kenshi [STEAM] v.61.1 | Table v1.4.1 | AOB

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Kenshi [STEAM] v.61.1 | Table v1.4.1 | AOB

Post by Erlkonig »

Zpyzix wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:25 am
Nevermind, I'm too retarded.
Don't feel too down! Learning how to cheat is tough if you're not used to programming and don't have a good mental grasp of what it is you're actually adjusting. It's much easier to look up pointers when you know what a pointer is, etc. The same goes for AOBscans or the like.

Maybe ask for tips on the discord or something? Idk, I'm not even sure there is one.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Zpyzix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zpyzix »

I def having a tough time with AOB, even when it comes to the tutorial because I get different items when opening the assembler. Funny enough I can do some programming with python and C but navigating around the cheat engine to what I want to do is a head scratcher. I think its because I am trying to update it without understanding what I am trying to update as well.

I also don't have an invite to the discord, I think they either made it private to patreon only or they shut it down for good because admins keep shutting them down.

lostpassplease
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lostpassplease »

Erlkonig wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:33 am
Sorry but devs delivered update again and so the table borked too, can you explain how do you get your pointers to change when switching stat tabs?

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

lostpassplease wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:26 pm
Erlkonig wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:33 am
Sorry but devs delivered update again and so the table borked too, can you explain how do you get your pointers to change when switching stat tabs?
Yeah, sure. Just start a new game with more than 1 character (I usually do nobodies), press C on your character to view his stats.

Run around a bit, then search for their Athletics stat on CE as a Float, where the whole digits are the Athletics level and the decimal numbers are the currently gained XP (goes from 00 to 99). Change up the value till you get 1 address and add it to your table.

Repeat the same steps for a second character.

Now here's the tricky part. Select the first character and bring up his stats with C, then go to CE and right click the first character's address. Click 'Pointer Scan for this address'.

Just ok everything and save the pointer somewhere, it'll take a while but eventually you'll get a long list of pointers. Don't close the window there, just switch back to Kenshi for the time being.

Now, back in Kenshi, switch to the second character you found an address for and bring up their stat menu. Pause the game and back to CE, go to the pointer list that popped up with the previous scan, click the 'Pointer Scanner' tab, and then click 'Rescan memory'.

You'll get a pop-up that asks you for the new address, simply put the second address you searched for in CE and click okay, save wherever and wait until you get an even shorter pointer list than before.

Now, there are two ways to proceed. One of them is to keep repeating these steps with more characters until you get a very short pointer list, but I found that generally the easiest way to find the new version of the pointer I added is to sort the addresses in the list by their offset.

What do I mean by this? Well, essentially, pointers consist of a single memory address and a series of different offsets that essentially instruct the pointer on how to organize itself. When Kenshi updates, the offsets actually remain the same, but the starting memory address is the value that changes.

I've found that the offsets for the skill pointer are always 0, D0, 450 and 80 for Strength, and 0, D0, 450 and 94 for Athletics. All you have to do is sort the pointer list by its offsets (third one is most convenient) and find the one that has those offsets.

When you find it, double click it to add it to the Table, and then double click on its address to get the pointer information. Copy its memory address (The number that is written after the name of the process, i.e. Kenshix64+0172678A, what you want is 0172678A), go to the old pointer that is called 'Strength', double-click its address, and paste the new memory address into the old one.

The table should work after that.

It seems like a lot of steps but it really shouldn't take more than 10 minutes once you get used to it.

Zpyzix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zpyzix »

I followed along and I was able to actually update your pointer table! Even put it under a little header to make it tidy when not in use.

My only question is, how did you figure out the offsets like for strength and athletics were? Because the values showed in the address don't reflect the ones on the character sheet when brought up, unless its some sort of hex value I'm looking at.

Now I just need to figure out how to update AOB so I can fix the other table.
Attachments
kenshi_x64 1.0.25 stat table.ct
(7.8 KiB) Downloaded 170 times

FaneVaux
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by FaneVaux »

So funny that you just posted this after I managed to do it myself! I recommend everyone giving a go at doing what Erlkonig walked through. I was a bit confused at first but after I figured it out I was so happy, hahah. I'll be able to do it every time now and won't have to wait around for someone to do it for me ;)

Kudos man, really big help, I learnt a lot. Also cheers to Zpyzix for throwing it up for everyone else :)

Zpyzix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zpyzix »

Thanks! I am getting there but I am struggling with item duplication on right click. I was able to use the debugger to replace decrements with increment, but it only worked on that particular item... and I don't know how to turn it off! Probably replace it with decrements again and probably get myself a mess until I reload the game.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

i thought i read this game was vaporware despite having tons of fans i did try a version that was knocking around but i just did not get the appeal and went and played mount and blade lol.

So how is the game now days?

Erlkonig
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Erlkonig »

It's extremely fun.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

Erlkonig wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:11 pm
It's extremely fun.

LOL yea fans of the game LOVE the game, but from the outside looking in? bit hard to see why sure i get its got a ton of freedom to be whatever you want but outside that?

I wil give it another look on steam one of these days, especially if the guy is still working on it. i really thought it was dead.

Zpyzix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zpyzix »

Far from dead. It just got a few updates this week, hence the need to update the tables ;)

Yeah, the game "looks" janky. But its very modable, even up to the UI if you want to give it a cleaner look. The worldbuilding is fantastic, the game is very addicting and you essentially can do whatever you want. Want to be a roaming adventurer? You can do that. Want to be a successful trader and open a shop in a city? You can do that. Want to make your own city and have people come to your town? That too. Want to run your own ninja clan that makes dope to sell illegally to other cities? Totes.

Game is difficult when you're starting out. The world is uncaring and will beat you down to the dust until the scavenging dogs come and gnaw your limbs off. Then you'll have to crawl to find someone that can get you an augmented limb. Seriously.

But nah, far from dead. Lots of fun mods, game gets updates. It just "looks" outdated and bad because the game was made by a skeleton crew that took 13 years to develop.

skywolf23
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skywolf23 »

Ahh i grabbed the demo. Not sure what makes it a demo but its the latest version off their forums.

day one run up and down the roads to level my athletics a bit then head out to the iron vein outside town and went to work mining, takes all day to mine out 2 ore, rest of the night to get 2 more, figure i look up how to level str and well seem just having 4 chunks of ore in my loin cloth and running up and down the roads leading in and out of town.

So lather rinse repeat die once when i was trying to find where the big bandit travler battle went down to see if there was any loot left, and while i am looking my guy gets accosted by the bandits that came from? dunno.

So reload. :P.

But day 3 got 7 strength 12 athletics and i think 10 labor. might try weapon smithing to work strength also, mining should also boost str imo lest slowly swinging a pick axe for 18 hours str8 on top the labor xp.

Just gonna find the best ways to level the attributes even via cheese, then work on combat or try it that way, so str, dex, tough, though looking at dex the only way to level it seems via sword or shooting, lest via the tool tips.

do towns have forges and whatnot you can craft at or you have to use that guild/craft menu and "rent" time research?

Zpyzix
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Zpyzix »

skywolf23 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:20 am
do towns have forges and whatnot you can craft at or you have to use that guild/craft menu and "rent" time research?
Unfortunately a town's smith or whoever will not let you use their crafting tables. You'll have to buy a building and build your own in there.

I also recommend levelling up your stealth as its pretty quick to do by just sneaking around some guards.
You can mine but a lazier way would also to just sneak around and level up your thieving (Just dont try to sell stolen items in the same town you stole from! Exception of the Shinobi ninjas though.) Or find some starving bandits that'll run into town guards and watch them get killed and see what pickings you can get away with.

My first time playing I did the slave start as it was easy to figure out the controls and learning the ropes while my character was banging away at some rocks. Levelled up my lock picking and stealth each night to get out of my cage and sneak around only to run back in before the guards beat me down. Or get beat down because that levels up toughness and the guards patch you back up after locking you back in your cell, how nice :P

You'll also be levelling up your labor and athletics that way too.

And once you feel confident enough, break away and try to run away from the slave camp!

Here is a funny vid that got me into Kenshi.

Also update on my script. I tried to restore item duplication, I even managed to figure out how to update the AOB and make my own AOB script From the original source. Problem is, the array of assembly commands are a bit different and no matter what, I got some... very strange results.

For some reason the instruction 83 B8 2C 01 00 00 01 cmp dword ptr 7F 8E E7 00 00 00 jng kenshi where the AOB is used to start the injection and used to turn the cmp to an add and the jng to NOP results in everything in the inventory of the selected character to duplicate. The opcode that was replaced (cmp dword) seems to access every address in the inventory.

I tried other opcodes that don't. But it seems like items in stacks, items not in a stack, and unstackables like gear have their own opt calls now. Stackables are easy to manipulate and script to duplicate, but things like including gear is very difficult and I'm currently stumped on that. Only work around I have is looking up what access the address for a stacked item, look at the opcode of mouseover over the stackable, and then get addresses that opcode accesses through dissembler to manipulate those items.

I also tried to get pointed for a selected characters health, but every time I scan down the floats for a limb, I get 0 results in my third scan. I'll have to try scanning by decreased by and have someone get hurt.

scorpionz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by scorpionz »

The table is not working except for Junk kenshi Table.

I'm on Kenshi 1.0.22. The script can't be toggled. Do we need some update?

lostpassplease
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lostpassplease »

scorpionz wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:23 pm
The table is not working except for Junk kenshi Table.

I'm on Kenshi 1.0.22. The script can't be toggled. Do we need some update?
Up to date version is 1.0.25, use this table