World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
User avatar
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 711
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 929
Contact:

World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by Cielos » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:41 am

if you've just clicked into to this thread:
check l0wb1t's table instead, it got much more option than this one~

///*************************************************************///
made for CODEX only.
no aobscan.
won't make one for the retail, part of the process is server side.
you can still just edit the value I guess?
probably won't add much to the table, as it's the only option my friend requested..

///
Update2
- added ignore currency. NOT thoroughly tested.
- updated no reload. added another chk zero to reduce the "isbadreadptr" calling time.
Update1
- updated no reload. it should cover all weapons now (including heavy weapons).
///

no reload
- clip still drop until it reach 1.

ignore currency
- you can upgrade class and guns regardless of your currency.
- currency still decrease until it reaches zero.
- not thoroughly tested. if no doubt, only activate it when you're trying to buy class or gun upgrades.

///
latest:
wwzRetailEgs.CT
+2, for CODEX, no aobscan.
(24.21 KiB) Downloaded 3108 times
backup:
wwzRetailEgs.CT
+1, for CODEX, no aobscan.
(14.1 KiB) Downloaded 666 times
Last edited by Cielos on Fri Apr 26, 2019 8:47 am, edited 5 times in total.
///
want a custom cheat? ask here. FRF have many talents!
if no one seems bothered...
prepare a paypal and PM me, or find a way for me to access the game in question.

///
I've set up my Patreon.
so if you like my tables... guess what I like besides cheating?

justiny
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 1:02 pm
Reputation: 7

Re: World War Z CODEX +1

Post by justiny » Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:48 am

Inf medkit usage pls.

anonymouz
What is cheating?
What is cheating?
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:03 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: World War Z CODEX +1

Post by anonymouz » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:32 am

thanks cielos,
more 'offline' cheats would be very awesome if you could do this, like:

- unl. health
- unl. money
- unl. ammo(for all weapons - because flings trainer as example doesnt work for all weapons nor all weapon-classes like sec. or heavy ones)
- unl. grenades
- unl. equipment
- weapons/items/equipment/grenades changer
- unlock all OR xp rate x?

just if you feel like it :)
i would love it!

btw. big thanks for all your tables so far!

User avatar
Breaksense
Noobzor
Noobzor
Posts: 6
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:40 pm
Reputation: 0

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by Breaksense » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:11 am

Thank you for the +2. I believe that's enough work for a cracked game with 4 short episodes with bots.

JessieKazama
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 172
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:42 am
Reputation: 245

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by JessieKazama » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:48 am

You can search for the money via a 4 Byte search. When you freeze it you have to enter and exit the shop for it to apply. Everytime you buy something in the shop it will decrease but when you go back to the main menu it will reset to the frozen value.

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 43

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by acecel » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:14 pm

Thanks for the table.

I would really love an exp multiplier for the classes and for the weapons, or an "unlock all" classes/weapons/upgrades.

I tried to do it by myself but i failed to find how the xp values are saved.
Did anyone found how experience values (classes and weapons) are saved ? And where ;) ?

And the "ignore currency" cheat allow our amount of cash to be under zero, i have -750 credits now :o
(I fixed it by modying my credit amount, it was just for info :mrgreen: )

User avatar
l0wb1t
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:16 pm
Reputation: 162
Contact:

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by l0wb1t » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:21 pm

Can someone test !?

Inf Health + One Hit Kills

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(_HealthOHK,wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll,4C 8B 71 18 49 8B 56 60) // should be unique
alloc(HealthOHKMem,$1000,"wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll"+E31F9C)
alloc(_enableOneHitKills,8)
alloc(_enableInfiniteHealth,8)
registersymbol(_enableOneHitKills)
registersymbol(_enableInfiniteHealth)
registersymbol(_HealthOHK)

HealthOHKMem:
push rbx
cmp rbx,4
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp rax,20
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp r15,2
jne codeHealthOHK
mov rbx,[rcx+18]
test rbx,rbx
je codeHealthOHK
cmp [rbx+68],(int)24
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp [rcx+8],4 // Enemy
je OneHitKills
cmp [rcx+8],5 // Player/Allies
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp [_enableInfiniteHealth],1
jne codeHealthOHK
mov [rcx+A8],(float)9999
codeHealthOHK:
pop rbx
  mov r14,[rcx+18]
  mov rdx,[r14+60]
  jmp returnHealthOHK

OneHitKills:
cmp [_enableOneHitKills],1
jne codeHealthOHK
mov [rcx+A8],(float)0
jmp codeHealthOHK

_HealthOHK:
  jmp HealthOHKMem
  nop
  nop
  nop
returnHealthOHK:

_enableInfiniteHealth:
dd 1
_enableOneHitKills:
dd 1

[DISABLE]

_HealthOHK:
  db 4C 8B 71 18 49 8B 56 60

unregistersymbol(_HealthOHK)
unregistersymbol(_enableInfiniteHealth)
unregistersymbol(_enableOneHitKills)
dealloc(_enableInfiniteHealth)
dealloc(_enableOneHitKills)
dealloc(HealthOHKMem)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 43

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by acecel » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:32 pm

l0wb1t wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:21 pm
Can someone test !?

Inf Health + One Hit Kills

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(_HealthOHK,wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll,4C 8B 71 18 49 8B 56 60) // should be unique
alloc(HealthOHKMem,$1000,"wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll"+E31F9C)
alloc(_enableOneHitKills,8)
alloc(_enableInfiniteHealth,8)
registersymbol(_enableOneHitKills)
registersymbol(_enableInfiniteHealth)
registersymbol(_HealthOHK)

HealthOHKMem:
push rbx
cmp rbx,4
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp rax,20
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp r15,2
jne codeHealthOHK
mov rbx,[rcx+18]
test rbx,rbx
je codeHealthOHK
cmp [rbx+68],(int)24
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp [rcx+8],4 // Enemy
je OneHitKills
cmp [rcx+8],5 // Player/Allies
jne codeHealthOHK
cmp [_enableInfiniteHealth],1
jne codeHealthOHK
mov [rcx+A8],(float)9999
codeHealthOHK:
pop rbx
  mov r14,[rcx+18]
  mov rdx,[r14+60]
  jmp returnHealthOHK

OneHitKills:
cmp [_enableOneHitKills],1
jne codeHealthOHK
mov [rcx+A8],(float)0
jmp codeHealthOHK

_HealthOHK:
  jmp HealthOHKMem
  nop
  nop
  nop
returnHealthOHK:

_enableInfiniteHealth:
dd 1
_enableOneHitKills:
dd 1

[DISABLE]

_HealthOHK:
  db 4C 8B 71 18 49 8B 56 60

unregistersymbol(_HealthOHK)
unregistersymbol(_enableInfiniteHealth)
unregistersymbol(_enableOneHitKills)
dealloc(_enableInfiniteHealth)
dealloc(_enableOneHitKills)
dealloc(HealthOHKMem)
Works for me ;)

The one hit doesnt work on all gun like pistol

User avatar
l0wb1t
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:16 pm
Reputation: 162
Contact:

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by l0wb1t » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:55 pm

acecel wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:32 pm
The one hit doesnt work on all gun like pistol
In Theory it doesn't matter what weapon you use, because the cheat sets enemys health to 0.
Anyways, thanks for the Info

No Recoil

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_NoRecoil,wwzRetailEgs.exe,F3 0F 10 8B 84 00 00 00 FF) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"wwzRetailEgs.exe"+B10093)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rbx+00000084],0
mov [rbx+00000080],0
code:
  movss xmm1,[rbx+00000084]
  jmp return

_NoRecoil:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(_NoRecoil)

[DISABLE]

_NoRecoil:
  db F3 0F 10 8B 84 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(_NoRecoil)
dealloc(newmem)
Camera FOV Mod

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_CameraFOV,wwzRetailEgs.exe,F3 0F 11 89 B8 03 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(CameraFOVMem,$1000,"wwzRetailEgs.exe"+B10F90)
alloc(_CameraFOVVAR,8)
alloc(_enableCameraFOVMod,8)
registersymbol(_enableCameraFOVMod)
registersymbol(_CameraFOVVAR)
registersymbol(_CameraFOV)


CameraFOVMem:
push rbx
mov rbx,[_CameraFOVVAR]
mov [rcx+000003B8],rbx
pop rbx
  jmp returnCameraFOV
codeCameraFOV:
  movss [rcx+000003B8],xmm1
  jmp returnCameraFOV

_CameraFOV:
  jmp CameraFOVMem
  nop
  nop
  nop
returnCameraFOV:

_CameraFOVVAR:
dd (float)100  // Add this _CameraFOVVAR to adresslist as float or directly change the value here if you want a different setting
_enableCameraFOVMod:
dd 1
[DISABLE]

_CameraFOV:
  db F3 0F 11 89 B8 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(_CameraFOV)
unregistersymbol(_CameraFOVVAR)
unregistersymbol(_enableCameraFOVMod)
dealloc(_enableCameraFOVMod)
dealloc(_CameraFOVVAR)
dealloc(CameraFOVMem)

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 43

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by acecel » Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:15 am

l0wb1t wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:55 pm
acecel wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:32 pm
The one hit doesnt work on all gun like pistol
In Theory it doesn't matter what weapon you use, because the cheat sets enemys health to 0.
Anyways, thanks for the Info

No Recoil

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_NoRecoil,wwzRetailEgs.exe,F3 0F 10 8B 84 00 00 00 FF) // should be unique
alloc(newmem,$1000,"wwzRetailEgs.exe"+B10093)

label(code)
label(return)

newmem:
mov [rbx+00000084],0
mov [rbx+00000080],0
code:
  movss xmm1,[rbx+00000084]
  jmp return

_NoRecoil:
  jmp newmem
  nop
  nop
  nop
return:
registersymbol(_NoRecoil)

[DISABLE]

_NoRecoil:
  db F3 0F 10 8B 84 00 00 00

unregistersymbol(_NoRecoil)
dealloc(newmem)
Camera FOV Mod

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_CameraFOV,wwzRetailEgs.exe,F3 0F 11 89 B8 03 00 00) // should be unique
alloc(CameraFOVMem,$1000,"wwzRetailEgs.exe"+B10F90)
alloc(_CameraFOVVAR,8)
alloc(_enableCameraFOVMod,8)
registersymbol(_enableCameraFOVMod)
registersymbol(_CameraFOVVAR)
registersymbol(_CameraFOV)


CameraFOVMem:
push rbx
mov rbx,[_CameraFOVVAR]
mov [rcx+000003B8],rbx
pop rbx
  jmp returnCameraFOV
codeCameraFOV:
  movss [rcx+000003B8],xmm1
  jmp returnCameraFOV

_CameraFOV:
  jmp CameraFOVMem
  nop
  nop
  nop
returnCameraFOV:

_CameraFOVVAR:
dd (float)100  // Add this _CameraFOVVAR to adresslist as float or directly change the value here if you want a different setting
_enableCameraFOVMod:
dd 1
[DISABLE]

_CameraFOV:
  db F3 0F 11 89 B8 03 00 00

unregistersymbol(_CameraFOV)
unregistersymbol(_CameraFOVVAR)
unregistersymbol(_enableCameraFOVMod)
dealloc(_enableCameraFOVMod)
dealloc(_CameraFOVVAR)
dealloc(CameraFOVMem)
Thanks for theses 2 scripts, any chance for an xp boost/mult. ? :mrgreen:

User avatar
l0wb1t
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 501
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 4:16 pm
Reputation: 162
Contact:

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by l0wb1t » Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:49 am

I'm going to check that alter after i understand how to use IsBadReadPointer API inside my script. It's so frustrating, i know where i have to compare but my game always crash because of NULL Pointers... Fuck me :(

Foudn Player Collisions, and some other stuufff trying to make noclip now :D

Can someone test my NoReload?

Code: Select all

[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(_NoReload,wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll,45 33 C9 48 63 C8 45 33 C0 33 D2 E8 ** ** ** ** 48 89 43 08 8B 43 04)
Registersymbol(_NoReload)
alloc(newmem,2048,"wwz_server_dllRetailEgs.dll"+14C88C6)
alloc(_pAmmo2,8)
registersymbol(_pAmmo2)
label(returnhere)
label(originalcode)
label(exit)

newmem: //this is allocated memory, you have read,write,execute access
{cmp r12,1
jne originalcode
cmp r10,20
jne originalcode}
cmp r14,000000000080000B
jne originalcode
cmp [r8],'ammo_'
jne originalcode
mov [_pAmmo2],r8
mov [rdi+60],#999

originalcode:
lea rcx,[rbx+08]
test eax,eax

exit:
jmp returnhere

_NoReload+29:
jmp newmem
nop
returnhere:

_pAmmo2:
dd 0
 
 
[DISABLE]
unregistersymbol(_pAmmo2)
Unregistersymbol(_NoReload)
dealloc(_pAmmo2)
dealloc(newmem)
_NoReload+29:
lea rcx,[rbx+08]
test eax,eax
//Alt: db 48 8D 4B 08 85 C0

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 43

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by acecel » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:04 pm

Did anyone test all theses cheats for the 1.02 version ?

I tried, the "inf health + one shoot kill" doesn't work, and the "ignore currency" crash the game, the rest seems to work ok.
Last edited by acecel on Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bre1911
Cheater
Cheater
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:16 pm
Reputation: 2

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by bre1911 » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:58 pm

Can this script be use with Online game ?

acecel
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater
Posts: 307
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 1:32 am
Reputation: 43

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by acecel » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:22 pm

bre1911 wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:58 pm
Can this script be use with Online game ?
No, only use it in offline mode.

User avatar
Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics
Posts: 711
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:35 am
Reputation: 929
Contact:

Re: World War Z CODEX +2 (table Update 2)

Post by Cielos » Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:57 pm

l0wb1t wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:49 am
I'm going to check that alter after i understand how to use IsBadReadPointer API inside my script. It's so frustrating, i know where i have to compare but my game always crash because of NULL Pointers... Fuck me :(
[...]
rdx is the byte size of the pointer-to-be-tested. it's 64-bit, so we use 8 bytes.
rcx is the pointer-to-be-tested.
it returns eax as 1 if it IS a bad pointer. so a test eax,eax and a jz/jnz will do.
note the [rsp+8] is reserved for the api as well. you may want to sub/add 0x10 to rsp before/after calling it.

if it's a x86, it'd be easier and cleaner to implement as all we need is a pushad & popad. but here we need to push/pop the affected registers one by one.
read the api itself to see which registers are safe and which could be altered by the api and plan the push/pop accordingly.

///
acecel wrote:
Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:04 pm
Did anyone test all theses cheats for the 1.02 version ?

I tried, the "inf health + one shoot kill" doesn't work, and the "ignore currency" crash the game, the rest seems to work ok.
for ignore currency, just activate it when you need to buy stuff, instead of keeping it activated at all time. after you bought what you need, de-activate it and on with the game.
I've un-installed the game, so....
///
want a custom cheat? ask here. FRF have many talents!
if no one seems bothered...
prepare a paypal and PM me, or find a way for me to access the game in question.

///
I've set up my Patreon.
so if you like my tables... guess what I like besides cheating?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Christianfen27, Gine, Google Adsense [Bot], JohnyXXX, Kroco, makotech222, matthew, Pwawapwap, sibleh