Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Red Rocket
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Final Fantasy XV (Steam)

Post by Red Rocket »

Okay, whenever I try to use Squall's table now the game just crashes.
I know how to use CE, and every other table works just fine, but trying to activate the main script from the title screen does lead to a bit of loading and then... nothing.
Trying it again leads to even more loading and then the game stutters (music-wise) and then crashes without a message.
Trying to activate the main script by doubleclick right away crashes the game directly.
I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I do not consider this a problem of language settings or using the ansel block remover, since it never caused problems before nor doesn't with any other table.
Other than that, yep, I'm using the current and up to date Steam version of the game of course. :)
Oh yeah I'm using CE 6.8.3 (6.7 also crashes the game anyway) on WIndows 10.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Red Rocket on Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Game's not crashing for me, but the main script doesn't activate, either. Just freezes for about 10 seconds, then nothing happens.

Windows 10, CE 6.8.3, current up to date (and unmodified) Steam version of the game.

Edit: After a reboot, it's now crashing the game once the main script loads.

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

It always worked fine for me. I started having issues when i used Special K mod

It normalized once I uninstaled Special K

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

Special K isn't installed, because Special K was causing the game to crash before even drawing anything after the last update.

Red Rocket
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Red Rocket »

No special K here either, just a few earc mods, but I haven't heard anyone having issues with exchangine textures/meshes up until now.
I've even tried it without the Ansel block remover, 32 and 64bit versions of CE 6.8.3 and 6.7 but no change here. ^^"
Every table works, just Squall's doesn't.
I've had that issue before, even after everyone said it was fixed, another update fixed it, but now it's back and well... ^^"

EDIT: Okay, the table DOES work if it is activated BEFORE the title screen for whatever reason. Activating it at the title screen crashes the game, being quick and doing it before does the job, and as far as I can tell everything I've checked is working. o.o

ThatNateGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThatNateGuy »

Red Rocket wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:53 am
EDIT: Okay, the table DOES work if it is activated BEFORE the title screen for whatever reason. Activating it at the title screen crashes the game, being quick and doing it before does the job, and as far as I can tell everything I've checked is working. o.o
Have you tried it with Episode Ardyn yet?

Red Rocket
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Red Rocket »

ThatNateGuy wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:15 pm
Red Rocket wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:53 am
Have you tried it with Episode Ardyn yet?
What? The table or a certain cheat?
I do own EP Ardyn and it is installed if you mean that.
I haven't checked if cheats work in EP Ardyn though, I wouldn't really know what might help there anyway. :D
But usually the table should work in EP Ardyn as well, as far as it does in other DLCs. The main problem truly was getting it to work in the first place - which for whatever reason does NOT work from the main menu but shortly before.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

I tried being quick with it, and it's still crashing the game as soon as the main script loads. I can't get the table to not crash the game.

MasterKhoa
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MasterKhoa »

Koshiko wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:54 pm
I tried being quick with it, and it's still crashing the game as soon as the main script loads. I can't get the table to not crash the game.
Same here!!!W.T.H .is going on?It was working first time and then after that it was just keep crashing!!!

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vegimata »

MasterKhoa wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 8:08 pm
Koshiko wrote:
Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:54 pm
Same here!!!W.T.H .is going on?It was working first time and then after that it was just keep crashing!!!
Lemme guess, you have the Versus XV Outfit and installed the physics files. Try reverting back to the original autoexternal.earc and it should work properly.

Koshiko
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Koshiko »

No, no mods installed. Nothing from Workshop, nothing from Nexus, not even Special K. No mods. Fresh download.

vegimata
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by vegimata »

Koshiko wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 4:08 am
No, no mods installed. Nothing from Workshop, nothing from Nexus, not even Special K. No mods. Fresh download.
Yeah, my bad. After restarting (Windows Updates). it is also crashing whenever the main script is enabled. Either at the title screen or during in-game.

Last night, I was able to play for hours. :(

ThatNateGuy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by ThatNateGuy »

Yeah, I tried it again, I was able to attach CE to the process before we even got to the pre title screen, still not working.

HazeckX
Cheater
Cheater

Post by HazeckX »

I just hope someone releases Episode Ardyn specific pointers. I just cant get A+

windgale
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by windgale »

I can not get the table to work either. Whenever I try to activate the script it just... freezes for a few seconds, then un-freezes but does not activate at all. I tried it before the Title Menu pops up, after it pops up, and even as the game save loads and even in the game itself.

Unfortunately nothing seems to activate it for me. Any ideas?