[COMPLETED] [Request] Outward

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: [Request] Outward

Post by GreenHouse »

I just updated the table to add some stuff to edit like: Movement speed, Food/Drink/Sleep needs, Health/Mana/Stamina current and max values, Player appearance, Container capacity, Camera sensitivity, Camera Zoom...
Instead of editing the Assembly to edit the container capacity, you can
Kyim wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Quick question, would a CT be viable for real-time editing of the character data(Names/Face/Hair models) or would writing an external save editor make more sense?
I just added that option. It's not perfect and doesn't update on change, but reloading the save shows the changes. And changing the gender won't change the body, because it's stored somewhere else. It's better to use it for the rest of stuff, instead of the gender.
imeangay wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:10 pm
Hey, i don't wanna be you know, invincible or anything like that, but I would like to remove the "maximum" decay, you know when you use too much stamina, ro get hit to much, etc, possible I'm sure.. Anyone wanna look into it, Also maybe make the bow reticule on lock on now spaz out while moving? Thanks!
You can edit those values in my table now. Try it out.

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by imeangay »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:55 pm
I just updated the table to add some stuff to edit like: Movement speed, Food/Drink/Sleep needs, Health/Mana/Stamina current and max values, Player appearance, Container capacity, Camera sensitivity, Camera Zoom...
Thanks, but you cannot edit burnt health.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

imeangay wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:01 pm
Thanks, but you cannot edit burnt health.
My bad. I'll check tomorrow, I forgot that one.

LineArck
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by LineArck »

would be nice to be abel to spawn monster to do some epic battle

phobos231
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by phobos231 »

GreenHouse wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:55 pm
Kyim wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:52 pm
Quick question, would a CT be viable for real-time editing of the character data(Names/Face/Hair models) or would writing an external save editor make more sense?
I just added that option. It's not perfect and doesn't update on change, but reloading the save shows the changes. And changing the gender won't change the body, because it's stored somewhere else. It's better to use it for the rest of stuff, instead of the gender.
imeangay wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:10 pm
Hey, i don't wanna be you know, invincible or anything like that, but I would like to remove the "maximum" decay, you know when you use too much stamina, ro get hit to much, etc, possible I'm sure.. Anyone wanna look into it, Also maybe make the bow reticule on lock on now spaz out while moving? Thanks!
bro editing max health doesn't work, when i am changing max value it just resets back to 100hp

Cake-san
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Cake-san »

I already check this game last week and from what I know about this game is that, you can't permanently edit you max stat,eg:health,mana, without adding any stack/modifier/buff to your player because the max stat is pre-calculated from base value + stack/modifier/buff . If you change the base value it will effect all the entity that has that base value. I already tried creating custom stack/modifier/buff but ofcourse, the game will crash if it try to save. So the only way to increase max stat permanently is either edit the game file to include that custom stack/modifier/buff or add legit stack/modifier/buff to your character.

The temporary way is also an option if you like to activate CE script everytime you play the game.

You can also try to edit the function that's only being used by the player only if you want to achieve of not executing any CE script everytime you play the game by editing the game file.

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

Cake-san wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:24 am
I already check this game last week and from what I know about this game is that, you can't permanently edit you max stat,eg:health,mana, without adding any stack/modifier/buff to your player because the max stat is pre-calculated from base value + stack/modifier/buff . If you change the base value it will effect all the entity that has that base value. I already tried creating custom stack/modifier/buff but ofcourse, the game will crash if it try to save. So the only way to increase max stat permanently is either edit the game file to include that custom stack/modifier/buff or add legit stack/modifier/buff to your character.

The temporary way is also an option if you like to activate CE script everytime you play the game.

You can also try to edit the function that's only being used by the player only if you want to achieve of not executing any CE script everytime you play the game by editing the game file.
Well, like most games. You can't edit those kinds of values, as they will change again when you restart the game. You can't change them permanently just with Cheat Engine. You need to change the base values from the assembly.

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by imeangay »

Is it possible to make these functions work in Co-op?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

imeangay wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:09 pm
Is it possible to make these functions work in Co-op?
Which ones?

imeangay
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by imeangay »

GreenHouse wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:22 pm

Which ones?
Well, durability doesn't work, nor does infinite buff duration.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see you didn't make that small table! Well, maybe you could add them to yours?

GreenHouse
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by GreenHouse »

imeangay wrote:
Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:36 pm

Edit: Sorry, didn't see you didn't make that small table! Well, maybe you could add them to yours?
I think that coop and main stats are different. Not sure though. I remember seeing a class called 'CoopStats' or something like that.

darkGraf
Cheater
Cheater

Post by darkGraf »

imeangay wrote:
GreenHouse wrote:

Which ones?

I think it's because you are not the host.
Anyway i have cracked game and can't say for sure about coop mode :)

iicecube
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by iicecube »

darkGraf wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:48 am
imeangay wrote:
GreenHouse wrote:

Which ones?

No u cant in coop, the game will revert back and lost bags all those issue... Coop got it own assembly as well.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

iicecube wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:54 am
darkGraf wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:48 am
imeangay wrote:

No u cant in coop, the game will revert back and lost bags all those issue... Coop got it own assembly as well.
I don't think that's true. Me and a friend are both using a modded Assembly and in co-op we both have the changes, same as in single player. We didn't mod any special co-op Assembly. The cheats are finnicky, I've had durability and buff duration work in co-op, but I've also had it not work too. Or it will work for a bit, then stop and then work again 10min later. I'd have to test with different hosts, but it did seem like it worked more when I was hosting.

Edit: I just did a quick test using my second PC and they do work as host. I've had them work when not hosting too, but as I said, not very well. If you plan on using cheats, just host. If you and the others all want to cheat..well..I don't know what to say haha. They just have to get lucky I guess. Or have the people joining edit the Assembly instead, that will work when not hosting.

PS: darkGraf, you actually can co-op with the cracked version, just an FYI. You can even connect to legit Steam players with the right files =P

darkphoenixxx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by darkphoenixxx »

Can anyone please make a simple table that just activates "alternative camera" from dev mode without activating mode itself? I tried searching for binary value but CE chugs, and someone with more experience can probably make in a minute.