Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Anonymous_User »

mostevil94 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:49 pm
is there any way to spawn Thrak Stormbringer?
stormbringer spawner spawns random uruk models but ive never been able to spawn Thrak
any help is highly appreciated
Particular functions are presently inoperational as opposed to other operational functions. The 'Name' function (in the 'Additional Properties' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script) does not produce any observable result. The 'Role (second part of name)' function (in the 'Additional Properties' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script) can be utilized for any 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai'.

The most reliable method, to spawn such an 'Uruk', would involve utilizing the 'Spawn options' script (of the 'Master Script' script): until you spawn the 'Uruk' with the desired 'Name' function 'Value' and 'Role (second part of name)' function 'Value'. Consider executing the following instructions:
  • Enable the 'Class' function (in the 'Force uruk class' script under the 'Spawn options' script of the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to 'AI_Infantry': in order to spawn an 'Uruk' of the 'Warrior Class'.
  • Enable the 'Role' function (in the 'Force uruk role' script under the 'Spawn options' script of the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to 'Role_StormBringer'.
  • 'Advance Time', by utilizing a 'Fast Travel' point, so that spawned 'Uruk-hai' will be deployed in the 'Empty' positions of all regional 'Army menus'.
  • Erase any undesirable spawns by changing the 'Value' of both the 'dead' and 'removed from map' functions (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script) to '1'.
  • Repeat the above two steps until an 'Uruk' is spawned with the 'Name' function 'Value': 'Thrak'.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

tarmac wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:02 pm
Anonymous_User wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:15 pm
N.B. New Working Method to Increase 'list_maxlength' of 'Picker abilities' entries, in the 'Master Script' for the 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)' cheat table for any dominated Olog or Uruk, for the 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War'

For the 'Steam' version of 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War': I have found a working method to increase the 'list_maxlength' of 'Picker abilities' entries, in the 'Master Script' script for the 'Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)' cheat table, for any dominated 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai'. I specifically assign a 'Training Order', which grants a follower gang, to the 'Olog'-hai or 'Uruk-hai' in question. The 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' would gain the two entries: 'Picker_ContractReward_Gang' and 'Picker_HasGang_[Gang type]'. Thereafter, I change these two entries to hold other 'Picker abilities' and save this change by assigning a 'Training Order' that increase the level of the 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' by 1 or 5. Then I simply repeat the process to get the desired 'list_maxlength' of 'Picker abilities' entries. The 'dominated' 'Status' must be 1 and the level of the 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' can be decreased accordingly by utilizing this table. One could also use the 'No myrian decrease' function of the table and/or specifically edit the 'myrian' amount to afford the cost of the 'Training Orders'.

Since this is possible through assigning 'Training Orders' and there seems to be no theoretical limit to the 'list_maxlength' of 'Picker abilities' entries: I would like to know what specific code I must change in the 'Master Script' script so that, for instance, the maximum number of 'Picker abilities' (visible in this table) is 64 instead of 56 and the 'Master Script' script can be executed successfully with the modifications. Otherwise, one would not be able to edit any of the 'Picker abilities' entries, not visibly present in the table. Any assistance in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

I was not certain whether or not I should broadcast this discovery until I have noticed how there is still interest in this table and the game. There are still individuals that are keen to utilize this table: regardless of their experience level. Please do not be hesitant to ask any questions relating to the table for the sake of preserving said interest.
On that context, Ive managed to get my uruk get 48 on list_maxlength by accident. And bc i want him to get the hate_injury so much i delete all other enrage he'a had. Setting it to <none> and save, restart. Then his maxlist going back to 40 with only 38 working and still he not having the hate_injury i want. I wonder what other traits that seem to nullified this. Even after i del all other hates.

And basic Q i'd like to ask, whats the different between 'marker abilities' and 'picker abilities' bc i always edit the one in picker and the marker would just sync to it. And all seem to work. Do i really need to change Marker too or not?

Plz keep posting as am sure anyone would still use it. Esp when the game have just got it on sale few days ago.
Thanks.
Like other 'Picker abilities', 'Picker_Hate_[TYPE]' 'entries' function independently and even complementarily in the majority of instances. Conflict would occur when the expression/function of an 'entry' 'Value' (of the 'Picker abilities' script in the 'Uruk Pointer' script) could possibly undermine or overwrite another 'entry' 'Value': concerning the same quality of the respective 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai'. 'Picker_Hate_[TYPE]' 'entries' are activated with specifically exclusive conditions.

The '<None>' 'entry' 'Value' (when assigned to a respective 'entry' of a specific script) will remove the operational 'Value' of the entry, disable the capability to enter a 'Value' for the 'entry' and/or remove the 'entry' entirely in the respective dynamic array.

'Picker abilities' and 'Marker abilities' involve various defining qualities of 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai'. Some 'Picker abilities' and 'Marker abilities' concern the same 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' characteristics where synchronisation may be essential in the avoidance of possible processing conflict. However, certain 'entry' 'Values' (of 'Picker abilities' and 'Marker abilities') concern unique functional attributes that are not accounted for in other 'entries' within the same dynamic arrays.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tarmac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tarmac »

i see.. so im guessing to 'build' such uruk with picker hate_injury we need to do it directly in the game, such hurting him over and over or something. Bc i seem to tried all possible entry with the table to force the hate_injury but they just hesitate in accepting it.

another question.. is it normal (by default) if an uruk with beast slayer trait and we add 'picker_resist damage by caragor resistant too? or an ET counter slayer can also get picker damage by combat exec. Could that still 'make sense' to the game.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

tarmac wrote:
Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:44 pm
i see.. so im guessing to 'build' such uruk with picker hate_injury we need to do it directly in the game, such hurting him over and over or something. Bc i seem to tried all possible entry with the table to force the hate_injury but they just hesitate in accepting it.

another question.. is it normal (by default) if an uruk with beast slayer trait and we add 'picker_resist damage by caragor resistant too? or an ET counter slayer can also get picker damage by combat exec. Could that still 'make sense' to the game.
Utilize the 'DLC4_Hate_Injury' 'entry' 'Value' (as a functional substitute for the 'Picker_Hate_Injury' 'entry' 'Value') to make 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai': 'Enraged by Injury': "Becomes Enraged when taking damage." With reference to recently conducted testing on edited 'Followers': the 'Picker_Hate_Injury' 'entry' 'Value' seems to be inoperational.

These observations exhibit expected functional outputs for the mentioned abilities: in comparison to certain immunities. In the 'Army menu' 'Details' of 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai': the 'Picker_BeastSlayer' 'entry' 'Value' is represented as 'Beast Slayer': "Extremely lethal against the Beasts of Mordor"; the 'Picker_Resist_Beast_Immune' 'entry' 'Value' is depicted as 'Beast-Proof': "Immune to attacks from Beasts such as caragors and graugs." In the 'Army menu' 'Details' of 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai': the 'Picker_ET_ChampionCombatMaster' 'entry' 'Value' is represented as 'Epic Trait: Slayer Counter': "Responds to Execution attacks from the front with an unblockable counterattack. Execute him from behind instead"; the 'Picker_Resist_Combat_Immune' 'entry' 'Value' is depicted as 'Immune to Execution': "Immune to Combat Executions."
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:15 pm, edited 4 times in total.

tarmac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tarmac »

nice.. so i can still put them in as resistant (take small damage) and still make sense.
can you explain what 'picker: InHierarchy' and picker : reposition means?
Thanks man, as always.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

tarmac wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:20 pm
nice.. so i can still put them in as resistant (take small damage) and still make sense.
can you explain what 'picker: InHierarchy' and picker : reposition means?
Thanks man, as always.
The 'Picker_InHierarchy' 'entry' 'Value' is present in respective 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' who have obtained the rank of 'Captain' or higher (within a regional 'Army menu' at some instance). Such 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' could be represented and interacted with in the 'Army menu' and the 'Garrison'. The replacement/removal, of this 'entry' 'Value', seems to produce no discernible effect.

The 'Picker_Reposition' 'entry' 'Value' would enable respective 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' to perform a specific combat ability that involves grabbing and pulling a susceptible opponent into a different position. Though no damage may be inflicted: this interaction will briefly interrupt the affected opponent. 'Olog-hai' can perform this action on the player, 'Uruk-hai', and other 'Olog-hai'. 'Uruk-hai' can only influence the player and other 'Uruk-hai' in this manner.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tarmac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by tarmac »

i just found an Uruk inside the game (without modding it) that has 5 Immune and that is so nice to know

killerkrok555
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by killerkrok555 »

altho its been a long time did someone find out how much Marker_MoreLucky_to_CheatDeath markers do we need to add to be sure the orc will come back 100% of the time?

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

killerkrok555 wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2019 7:25 pm
altho its been a long time did someone find out how much Marker_MoreLucky_to_CheatDeath markers do we need to add to be sure the orc will come back 100% of the time?
The presence of multiple 'entries' (in the 'Marker abilities' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) with the 'Marker_MoreLucky_to_CheatDeath' 'entry' 'Value' may not increase the capability of respective 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai' to 'Cheat Death'. With reference to previously conducted testing on respective 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai': the effect of identical 'entry' 'Values' (present in the 'Marker abilities' and 'Picker abilities' scripts of 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) does not seem to apply additively. Consider executing the following instructions:
  • Ensure an 'entry' in the 'Marker abilities' script (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) has the 'Value': 'Marker_MoreLucky_to_CheatDeath'.
  • Set the 'Values' of the 'dead' function (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) to '1' and the 'removed from map' function (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) to '0'.
  • 'Advance Time', by utilizing a 'Fast Travel' point, so that 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai' (edited in this manner) are more likely to 'Cheat Death'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:34 pm, edited 4 times in total.

ProChemist
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ProChemist »

Greetings. Can somebody help with the issue of garrison orcs stop developing? It's a bug, presented after 1.21 jully update.

The case is orcs, once transfered to garrison and then deployed to the region, stop develoing new traits via nemesis missions, pitfights or trainig orders. I've tested this with online siege recruted orcs, vendetta recruited orcs, orcs transfered to garrison via reassignment orders and then deployed - none of them improved their stats ever. The only exception is "enraged by rival" trait - after their first nemesis missions 90% of orcs gain this trait and only, and in very-very rare occasions they can gain one strengh/loose one weakness as well.

I've tried to compare data from, say, orc1 (normally generated and able to develop orc) and orc1' (same orc, but sent to garrison and then deployed). Aside from some differencies in Marker, Picker and Derived abilities tabs, they had different codes in Status tabs: once sent to garrison orc chanhed "Status death" and "Status perm" values (orc1 - C84022A0 and orc1' - C84000A0).

I wonder, if it is possible to fix this bug somehow with cheat engine, and if not, how can I transfer my favourite orcs from one region to another without crippling their ability to develop.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

ProChemist wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:58 pm
Greetings. Can somebody help with the issue of garrison orcs stop developing? It's a bug, presented after 1.21 jully update.

The case is orcs, once transfered to garrison and then deployed to the region, stop develoing new traits via nemesis missions, pitfights or trainig orders. I've tested this with online siege recruted orcs, vendetta recruited orcs, orcs transfered to garrison via reassignment orders and then deployed - none of them improved their stats ever. The only exception is "enraged by rival" trait - after their first nemesis missions 90% of orcs gain this trait and only, and in very-very rare occasions they can gain one strengh/loose one weakness as well.

I've tried to compare data from, say, orc1 (normally generated and able to develop orc) and orc1' (same orc, but sent to garrison and then deployed). Aside from some differencies in Marker, Picker and Derived abilities tabs, they had different codes in Status tabs: once sent to garrison orc chanhed "Status death" and "Status perm" values (orc1 - C84022A0 and orc1' - C84000A0).

I wonder, if it is possible to fix this bug somehow with cheat engine, and if not, how can I transfer my favourite orcs from one region to another without crippling their ability to develop.
In terms of aetiology: the manifestation of this issue may be associated with information transference from the 'Hydra' server to a respective save file.

With reference to testing conducted on edited 'Followers' that were subject to 'Garrison' manipulation: this issue may be present in dominated 'Followers' to certain variable degrees. Live testing teams were unable to replicate such results accounted by an apparent small constituent of users (kooblaykhan 2018). In comparison to the statement that such modification occurs infrequently: other players report to observe an absolute absence of alteration in 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script). My test subjects are still susceptible to 'Training Orders'; where the application of the 'Battle Training' and 'War Training' 'Training Orders' did not alter the 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script).

Nevertheless, such aberrant outputs may be rectified through manual alteration of existing 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script); where the manifestation of this issue may be used to an affected player’s benefit. The theoretical permanence of 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) may negate the possibility of respective 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai' acquiring detrimental 'Picker abilities' 'entry' 'Values', associated with certain mission outcomes.

REFERENCES

kooblaykhan. (2018). Re: Do Garrison Orcs gain traits?. [Link] (Accessed on 09/04/2019).

Darknex14
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Darknex14 »

Hello, your uruk editor is very interesting, however, I will have some questions that I can not solve:
- First of all, for orcs that have no accessories, how can I add them? Since the lines "accessory" and "accessory (appearance)" have "???" and I can not put anything.
- Is it possible to change the color of the armor of the orcs or to make it golden?
- How can I increase the maximum number of skills, because even watching videos, I do not understand well.
Thank you to the people who will help me.

(Sorry for bad english) :mellow:

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

The 'accessory', 'accessory model', and 'accessory (appearance)' functions (in the 'Equipment/Looks' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) pertain to a certain acquired and editable aesthetic for respective 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai'. The 'Values' of these functions may manifest as prosthetics and deformities due to particular injuries (even before the 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' first spawned in the regional 'Army menu'): especially in instances when 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' have 'Cheated Death'. Consider the following methods in relation to these functions:

Viable method to spawn 'Olog-hai' and/or 'Uruk-hai' with the capacity for editable 'entry' 'Values' concerning the 'accessory', 'accessory model', and 'accessory (appearance)' functions (in the 'Equipment/Looks' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) with the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™':
  • Enable the 'Class' function (in the 'Force uruk class' script of the 'Spawn options' script in the 'Master Script' script) and set a particular 'Value' to determine whether spawned individuals are classified as 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (where both 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai' will be spawned if this specification has not been made).
  • Enable the 'Role' function (in the 'Force uruk role' script of the 'Spawn options' script in the 'Master Script' script) and set the 'Value' to 'RoleForgeClaw'.
  • 'Advance Time', by utilizing a 'Fast Travel' point, so that spawned 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' will be deployed in the 'Empty' positions of all regional 'Army menus'.
  • Erase any undesirable spawns by changing the 'Values' of both the 'dead' and 'removed from map' functions (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the Master Script script) to '1'.
Viable method to edit exiting 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai' to have the capacity for editable 'entry' 'Values' concerning the 'accessory', 'accessory model', and 'accessory (appearance)' functions (in the 'Equipment/Looks' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) with the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™':
  • Ensure the 'Value' of the 'dead' function (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) is set to '0'.
  • Ensure an 'entry' in the 'Marker abilities' script (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) has the 'Value': 'Marker_MoreLucky_to_CheatDeath'.
  • Ensure the 'Picker_Resist_Combat_Immune' 'entry' 'Value' is absent in the dynamic arrays of respective 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (of the 'Picker abilities' script in the 'Uruk Pointer' script of the 'Master Script' script) to make certain that the particular 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' are susceptible to 'Execution' 'Skills'.
  • Make a back-up of the current save file.
  • Perform a fatal 'Execution' on the particular 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' (where specific 'Execution' animations determine the placement of acquired prosthetics).
  • If the performed 'Execution' animation is undesirable: exit the game, replace the save file with the back-up save file and re-enter the game.
  • Repeat the above two steps until the desired fatal 'Execution' animation is performed.
  • Ensure the 'Value' of the 'removed from map' function (in the 'Status' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) is set to '0'.
  • 'Advance Time', by utilizing a 'Fast Travel' point, so that 'Olog-hai' and 'Uruk-hai' (edited in this manner) are more likely to 'Cheat Death'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Anonymous_User
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Anonymous_User »

Darknex14 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:58 pm
Hello, your uruk editor is very interesting, however, I will have some questions that I can not solve:
- First of all, for orcs that have no accessories, how can I add them? Since the lines "accessory" and "accessory (appearance)" have "???" and I can not put anything.
- Is it possible to change the color of the armor of the orcs or to make it golden?
- How can I increase the maximum number of skills, because even watching videos, I do not understand well.
Thank you to the people who will help me.

(Sorry for bad english) :mellow:
The 'Values', assigned to the 'Tribe' and 'Role (second part of name)' functions (in the 'Additional Properties' script of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script), determine the outputted hue of observable equipment. For example: 'Olog-hai', with the 'Tribe' function 'Value' of 'TribeDef_Marauder' and the 'Role (second part of name)' function 'Value' of 'Role_Legendary', will utilize gold armour.

With reference to increasing the capacity of abilities for dominated 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai': please refer to my previous posts in this forum that concern viable methods to increase the 'list_maxlength' of 'Marker abilities' and/or 'Picker abilities' 'entries' (of the 'Uruk Pointer' script in the 'Master Script' script) for any dominated 'Olog-hai' or 'Uruk-hai' with the 'Steam™' version of 'Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™'.
Last edited by Anonymous_User on Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

archilles89
Cheater
Cheater

Post by archilles89 »

Hi, I've used Seikur0's table back in 2017-2018. Now I've started to play SoW again to complete the new achievements. And for some reason the v21 table just won't work on me. Specifically the Uruk Pointer. For some reason it doesn't detect the selected uruk, and it crashes whenever I alt-tab back into the game. I've read Seikur0's guide if the table doesn't work, to use a different registerDB functions. I've done it and it still won't work. Any ideas? I'm using Steam version. Thank you so much.