Hand of Fate 2 [EPIC Store 1.99] & [STEAM 1.98] +20 v2 (added some thingS)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hand of Fate 2 [EPIC Store 1.99] & [STEAM 1.98] +20 v2 (added some thingS)

Post by gideon25 »

Hand of Fate 2 [EPIC Store 1.99] & [STEAM 1.98] ((v2))
V2 Added: Move Anywhere on the Map: Will allow you to move anywhere on the board.
Added:Developer cheat: Get Current Card Shard (Hotkey Ctrl+G): On most cards with shards after you pick them and you are viewing them, tap the hotkey several times to get the shard (just game/quest cards not weapon/armor cards I think)

For Epic Table I changed Card Shuffle, Dice Roll, and Unlimited platinum scripts so hopefully they will work for everyone now.

Choose steam table for steam. For epic choose epic table: THEY ARE VERY different as Epic is 64bit! Same options though

ATTN: DREAM API (for dlcs) works well for the free epic store version. Just fyi.

Pretty Self Explanatory. Table can AUTO-ATTACH to game process if you already have game running.

The Hotkey options you may have to tap a few times to get them to work. The easy pendulum always win will let you click anywhere and it will always be a huge success EXCEPT on some of the Endless Mode Curse challenges. For those you should use the other pendulum option I have that will slow the pendulum arm down and increase the beam width. For combat, you can choose either the One hit kill OR you can manually put in a Damage multiplier yourself with the other option (defaults to x4). Some options have been removed ( like the no weapon wear..couldn't figure out a good way to do it anymore) but some options have been added like the Use as many platinum/brimstone cards as you want when building your deck.

Hand of Fate 2 [EPIC Store 1.99] & [STEAM 1.98] v2

Click the like/Thumbs up button if it works and for your kind support. Thank you. :)

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
Hand of Fate 2_G25_EPIC_STORE_1.99v2.CT
v2 Changed some scripts and added options
(71.06 KiB) Downloaded 1143 times
Hand of Fate 2_G25_[STEAM]_1.98v2.CT
v2 Added some options
(50.6 KiB) Downloaded 1020 times
Gid_25_Hand of Fate 2_1.9.3_+19.CT
Added an easy Pendelum win and a few other things.
(44.03 KiB) Downloaded 227 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:17 am, edited 11 times in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Hand of Fate 2 [1.5.4] [&DLC][Steam] +19 (added another)

Post by gideon25 »

Can anyone let me know if these options work for you and what version game you are using? Thanks!

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Nice work! Will give it a try

EDIT: everything seems to work great except the Flip Cards with numpad 0 one. That one is a bit odd... it flips SOME cards and then unactivates itself. If you reactivate and press 0 again, it'll randomly flip cards and unactivate itself.
Last edited by KS212 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

[QUOTE="KS212, post: 51478, member: 426"]Nice work! Will give it a try

EDIT: everything seems to work great except the Flip Cards with numpad 0 one. That one is a bit odd... it flips SOME cards and then unactivates itself. If you reactivate and press 0 again, it'll randomly flip cards and unactivate itself.[/QUOTE]

Yea basically its meant to only flip the cards that are face down. Once a card is face up if you use it it may flip that one face down :p Also if you have a quest card that reveals cards it may end up flipping those cards face down. In addition if a card is revealed at the beginning of the round all the other cards will flip face up but the revealed one face down. Thats just the way the cheatcode works.What is does is trigger an inbuilt debug cheat code the game has. Thats why you have to activate it each time. I would recommend just using it once at the beginning of each round when you get a new set of fresh cards and just use it once per little round. Not perfect but it can be pretty useful!
Last edited by gideon25 on Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

What's weird about the cheat is occasionally it can flip a face up card back to face down, but I can't seem to consistently trigger this.

The rest of the table is great. Absolutely LOVING the 'win entire round with all tokens'... I'll play to the very last card, then use that cheat to make sure I don't 'lose out' on unlocks :D.

Thanks for the table again, great work.

omnid0uche
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Hand of Fate 2 [1.5.4] [&DLC][Steam] +19 (added another)

Post by omnid0uche »

PLEASE update the table to most current version. This table causes the game to crash eventually but never in the same spot. Would be a fun challenge to negate the cheat detection. Love the options and it has worked so well before this but this table REALLY makes the game fun for me.

Also if you don't mind, could you explain how you created these cheats so that I may be able to do stuff later?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

omnid0uche wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:27 am
PLEASE update the table to most current version. This table causes the game to crash eventually but never in the same spot. Would be a fun challenge to negate the cheat detection. Love the options and it has worked so well before this but this table REALLY makes the game fun for me.

Also if you don't mind, could you explain how you created these cheats so that I may be able to do stuff later?
Ok I am looking at Hand of Fate 2 A Cold Hearth 1.9.3 (Latest that I have) which includes all the rest of the dlc as well..I will try to find the option it likes to crash on... Its likes just one of the options or something thats causing it not an anti cheat. Maybe you could play it with only certain options on and off to help me pin point it?

omnid0uche
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by omnid0uche »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:03 pm
omnid0uche wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:27 am

Ok I am looking at Hand of Fate 2 A Cold Hearth 1.9.3 (Latest that I have) which includes all the rest of the dlc as well..I will try to find the option it likes to crash on... Its likes just one of the options or something thats causing it not an anti cheat. Maybe you could play it with only certain options on and off to help me pin point it?
I have. It seems to happen with all the cheats but more frequently with the minigame cheats. The no card shuffle, slow wheel, etc. usually just editing the resources doesnt seem to cause a problem but any continuous script does

Simbad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Hand of Fate 2 [1.9.3] [&DLC][Steam] +19 (Changed a few things)

Post by Simbad »

One thing alone does not work on the old or on the new version - the pendulum. =(

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

Simbad wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:45 am
One thing alone does not work on the old or on the new version - the pendulum. =(
With the 1.93 version make sure you click when the laser pointer is not touching anything or off to the side..then you should win.

Simbad
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Simbad »

gideon25 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 6:01 am
Simbad wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:45 am
With the 1.93 version make sure you click when the laser pointer is not touching anything or off to the side..then you should win.
Oh, okey :)

krmit
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by krmit »

An update for 1.9.4 please.
At least, pendulum script can't activates.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So the unlocking tokens for weapons thing seems to lock up the game.

After some more testing, it seems a lot of things don't work right.
The "getting hit fills weapon charge" actually STOPS you from being able to use a charged hit. Being hit does nothing, and hitting enemies fills the counter, but once full your special won't activate.

The pendulum cheat doesn't seem to activate.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Also the "no wear" in endless mode cheat doesn't work. items still degrade.

thorxic
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by thorxic »

The vast majority of these options no longer work. Would someone be to kind as to update this or create a table for this game? That would be much appreciated.